[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Is God real?

0_I_T0i_I_O

people that are athiest want proof. but even if the proof was staring them in the face they would still deny it. they dont want there to be a god or higher power. they want strait forward physical proof, thats not the way this works. you NEED to have faith in order to see what we are talking about, miracles, ect. if you dont have faith, and never will untill you have the proof that YOU want then you will never see what we see. 

just for the record, people debating with me, im not fighting with you, or saying your wrong in any way. dont let what i say here judge what you or anyone else thinks of me. thanks.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HyPnO

• TJ

• Nick.

• watch me tb

Top Posters In This Topic

people that are athiest want proof. but even if the proof was staring them in the face they would still deny it.

I doubt that. I think I'm a mildly reasonable person.

they dont want there to be a god or higher power. they want strait forward physical proof, thats not the way this works.

Why isn't that the way it works? Why is it that things must be cloaked in mystery? Why would your God make it so that basic logic (which by your faith, he gave) directly conflicts with faith?

you NEED to have faith in order to see what we are talking about, miracles, ect. if you dont have faith, and never will untill you have the proof that YOU want then you will never see what we see.

Can you at least admit that there might be no God? Of course it would be better to go ahead and say there probably isn't one, but let's start with that. I admit there may be a God, just as there might be a teapot orbiting the Sun.

So, if you can admit that there is the smallest possibility that there isn't a God... let's discuss Faith. Can you not see that Faith is a great way to convince people to see things that aren't there? Faith, by definition, means belief without proof. Could that small part of you that admits there might not be a God, see that there's a chance that Faith is a word used to confuse and give doubt? I mean, faith is one of those words that people let slide with Religion, but with other things, they simply deny.

If I came up to you and said, I have faith that I'll be able to turn water into wine, you would say I'm crazy. You would say that it was impossible. You would say that faith doesn't cut the mustard. So why, then, do you and the Religious community try and use faith as a response?

people that are athiest want proof. but even if the proof was staring them in the face they would still deny it.

they dont want there to be a god or higher power. they want strait forward physical proof, thats not the way this works.

Why isn't that the way it works? Why is it that things must be cloaked in mystery? Why would your God make it so that basic logic (which by your faith, he gave) directly conflicts with faith?

you NEED to have faith in order to see what we are talking about, miracles, ect. if you dont have faith, and never will untill you have the proof that YOU want then you will never see what we see.

Can you at least admit that there might be no God? Of course it would be better to go ahead and say there probably isn't one, but let's start with that. I admit there may be a God, just as there might be a teapot orbiting the Sun.

So, if you can admit that there is the smallest possibility that there isn't a God... let's discuss Faith. Can you not see that Faith is a great way to convince people to see things that aren't there? Faith, by definition, means belief without proof. Could that small part of you that admits there might not be a God, see that there's a chance that Faith is a word used to confuse and give doubt? I mean, faith is one of those words that people let slide with Religion, but with other things, they simply deny.

If I came up to you and said, I have faith that I'll be able to turn water into wine, you would say I'm crazy. You would say that it was impossible. You would say that faith doesn't cut the mustard. So why, then, do you and the Religious community try and use faith as a response?

hypno u are ridiculous read the bible pray believe learn grow and then you might understand what we are talking about you act like a little kid that always wants physical proof like if i say im gonna give you a lollipop u wouldnt believe me till i gave it to you. You need to research the other side of this before you start saying shit that makes you look like a fuckin idiot. "i doubt that. I think I'm a mildly reasonable person. " If you are then you should think about what i said and research the topic. and for your second answer if that was the way it worked then what would be the point of religion everyone would believe the same it wouldnt matter everyone would believe if u read the story of adam and eve they kinda messed that up for you. And jesus died on the cross for everyones sins god cant just make it easy well actually he does all we have to do is believe in what he has done. Really think about it before you flame.  :victory:

hypno u are ridiculous

Okay.

read the bible

I actually have read the Bible, unlike the majority of Christians.

pray

There is no God, so unless I make it work like a placebo, I'm not going to get anything out of it.

believe learn grow

No, I will not believe. You have given me nothing reasonable to believe in. Thank you though, I will try to learn and grow.

and then you might understand what we are talking

Okay.

about you act like a little kid that always wants physical proof like if i say im gonna give you a lollipop u wouldnt believe me till i gave it to you.

I would hope that you would give me the lollipop, but that's about it. I, of course, understand that there is such a thing as a lollipop. I haven't seen anything to suggest that there is such a thing as God.

[You need to research the other side

Like what, exactly?

shit that makes you look like a fuckin idiot.

Okay.

"i doubt that. I think I'm a mildly reasonable person. " If you are then you should think about what i said and research the topic.

As in?

and for your second answer if that was the way it worked then what would be the point of religion

Point? There is no point.

everyone would believe the same it wouldnt matter everyone would believe if u read the story of adam and eve they kinda messed that up for you. And jesus died on the cross for everyones sins god cant just make it easy well actually he does all we have to do is believe in what he has done.

The Bible isn't a reliable source of information, doll.

Really think about it before you flame.  :victory:

I haven't flamed you once. You've called me a retard, a fucking idiot, and a child. If faith wasn't a factor with your fairy tales, I would be a better Christan than you.

Dude all your facts against it are no physical proof its a fairy tale and when i sayed research it dont be a idiot research the religion and how it is real. Talk to a pastor. You havent even sayed anything that makes sense on how it isnt real so you dont even know what you are talking about

Dude all your facts against it are no physical proof its a fairy tale and when i sayed research it dont be a idiot research the religion and how it is real. Talk to a pastor. You havent even sayed anything that makes sense on how it isnt real so you dont even know what you are talking about

You want me to research how a Religion is "real"? That's like researching how a blue balloon is actually red.

What I have said has made perfect sense, and sorry to inform you, I do know what I'm talking about. I know more about your religion than you do, and even if I didn't, there isn't much research you need to do. I suggest you go talk to your Pastor and try to get a definite answer from him, without him using the word 'faith'.

You want me to research how a Religion is "real"? That's like researching how a blue balloon is actually red.

What I have said has made perfect sense, and sorry to inform you, I do know what I'm talking about. I know more about your religion than you do, and even if I didn't, there isn't much research you need to do. I suggest you go talk to your Pastor and try to get a definite answer from him, without him using the word 'faith'.

Ok first of all the reasearshing how a blue ballon is actually red doesnt make any fuckin sense you should really think about what you are saying before you say stuff like that you pretty much just sayed to every christian in the whole world that they a fuckin idiots and their religion is like reasearchin hoaw a blue balloon is actually red nice job hope you get flamed for that. 

Ok first of all the reasearshing how a blue ballon is actually red doesnt make any fuckin sense you should really think about what you are saying before you say stuff like that you pretty much just sayed to every christian in the whole world that they a fuckin idiots and their religion is like reasearchin hoaw a blue balloon is actually red nice job hope you get flamed for that. 

Okay. Then tell me why it isn't EXACTLY like that. Give me something to work with.

I will give you something to think about but you wont like it i will give the unconditional love that god has for you even if you dont believe in him he loves all of his sons and daughters equally even if they dont believe in him  :wub:  <3  :wub:  <3

I will give you something to think about but you wont like it i will give the unconditional love that god has for you even if you dont believe in him he loves all of his sons and daughters equally even if they dont believe in him  :wub:  <3  :wub:  <3

Okay. Why do you think this God exists?

You have faith in him. Great.

I have faith in a magical tomato that lives in my left shoe. He says that he has unconditional love for you, even if you don't believe in him. Congratulations, I hope you feel better.

I have faith in a magical tomato that lives in my left shoe. He says that he has unconditional love for you, even if you don't believe in him. Congratulations, I hope you feel better.

dang i think you need some help with your mind you are really weird i am talkin about the most know and beileved in religion in the world you trippin on shroom or something seeing a tomato in your shoe or is that your only freind in like ooo imaginary freinds make you feel better :)

dang i think you need some help with your mind you are really weird i am talkin about the most know and beileved in religion in the world you trippin on shroom or something seeing a tomato in your shoe or is that your only freind in like ooo imaginary freinds make you feel better :)

Widely believed != Truth

So far I haven't seen any difference between my imaginary tomato, and your imaginary God.

damn dude you are really annoying their is no point in argueing with a 12 year old  :lmao:

Okay. Tell yourself that I'm a twelve year old. You still haven't told me the difference between those two. Personally, I would be ashamed to have a twelve year old school me on Logic 101, but then again, I wouldn't be sticking my fingers in my ears trying to block out what he's saying. Perhaps your way is better.

damn dude you are really annoying their is no point in argueing with a 12 year old  :lmao:

Okay. Tell yourself that I'm a twelve year old. You still haven't told me the difference between those two. Personally, I would be ashamed to have a twelve year old school me on Logic 101, but then again, I wouldn't be sticking my fingers in my ears trying to block out what he's saying. Perhaps your way is better.

Tyvm for proving my point  :victory:

damn dude you are really annoying their is no point in argueing with a 12 year old  :lmao:

Tyvm for proving my point  :victory:

No, you don't get away that easy. You haven't answered my question. You've avoiding it. You're avoiding everything I'm saying.

Man up. Either admit I'm right, leave, or answer me.

Read my other posts i have faith and believe that jesus died on the cross for our sins if you dont believe you really dont have too i would like it if you did but if i cant persuade you o well.

:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: GF  :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

Read my other posts i have faith and believe that jesus died on the cross for our sins if you dont believe you really dont have too i would like it if you did but if i cant persuade you o well.

:victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: GF  :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

Then you forfeit by default. Bye.

why do u think this is a game their is no winner it is about a religion such a little kid haha its funny

You have nothing more to say in this debate. Therefore there is not need for you to post. And yes, you don't have to repeat yourself. You prefer to view me as a child. It makes you feel better. It's easier to write me off.

You've said everything that Christianity has to offer to the discussion, you can leave.

why do u think this is a game their is no winner it is about a religion such a little kid haha its funny

You have nothing more to say in this debate. Therefore there is not need for you to post. And yes, you don't have to repeat yourself. You prefer to view me as a child. It makes you feel better. It's easier to write me off.

You've said everything that Christianity has to offer to the discussion, you can leave.

Dude I really dont say it to make me feel better. Im really sorry if i offended you but thanks for the debate even though it didnt change your mind its ok  :wub:

Dude I really dont say it to make me feel better. Im really sorry if i offended you but thanks for the debate even though it didnt change your mind its ok  :wub:

It's alright. You may have not changed my mind, but just think of who's left. There's millions of five year olds with fresh minds to corrupt. Just become a person with some sort of authority, and they'll bend to your will. Preferably, become a parent.

Good luck with that.

i can see exactly why you think there is no god. i understand it completely. of course im not going to say that there is any chance that there is no god, i would be going against everything that i said if i said that. I truly think that if you have faith in the right things that stuff will start to look different to you. it most likely will not be the biggest things, but stuff will be different. Stuff happenes every day that people just take for granted. its really hard to explain, and im definately not the best one to try to be doing it.

and its not "my god"  i have no set religion really. if you look hard enough, stuff wont be cloaked in mystery. i know that sounds really stupid, but its true. looking hard may not even mean looking with your eyes.. theres a story in the bible about how jesus healed a blind guy. "i was once blind but now i see" or something along those lines. that didnt mean that he was physically blind, or couldnt see with his eyes, it ment that he was blind to christ and god, and jesus opened his eyes to god.  i know your going to take it all like im talking nonesence, but what ever.

i got nothin..

Posted Image

Kyle|Lol The PK

Get in there Mike! Together you and Hypno could take on the whole forum I bet!

As for me I believe in the tomato in hypno's left shoe, blue balloons that are actually red, a flying spaghetti monster, and all the zeitgeist conspiracies. Man I'm a loon.