Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Is God real?

0_I_T0i_I_O

0_I_T0i_I_O

Well this is one of the most debated topics in the world and i wanna know your opinions.

Personally I dont  know if there is a God i have many doubts but its nice to think there is one and that we go somewhere else after we die.

Also if you say no God isnt real say where you think we go after we die.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HyPnO

• TJ

• Nick.

• watch me tb

Top Posters In This Topic

Itz Tragic

God is really just a mental being that we have made physical. If you think something is real, truly real, then you won;t let other's opinions affect you.

pked fo sho1

I don't believe in God. I don't believe in a super natural all powerful being, is what I'm trying to say  :sick:

After we die, I believe we will come back to Earth as another person maybe, a different gender, maybe even an animal.  ^_^

I don't feel that there is a God that dictates religion and afterlife, but I do believe there's something that created life. How can the universe evolve from air? At one point, there was nothing but space.

I C0NN0R I

The "god" the christian church and most other religions believe in definitely does not exist. Maybe there is some kind of higher power unknown to man though i doubt they'd have any interest in us at all. As tragic said it's god is real enough for those who feel the need to believe in something, i believe in science, that's not to say i think everything that isn't proven by science is a load of bullshit, but if there is a some kind of "god" i've yet to see any indication that he/she/it exists.

edit: Hearts how do you know at one point there was nothing but space? we don't even know what space is, we have a theory of dark matter etc, but nothing is proven, and the big bang theory(not the TV show  :lol:) seems like a much more reasonable explanation then a "god".

Both sides arguments are opinionated, and neither have conclusive evidence of both claims.

This thread is stupid. It's more so having faith in SOMETHING rather then anything.

I'm Atheist, btw.

I have faith and believe in my god. How is it that we have souls? emotions? feelings? Dreams? Thoughts? idk there's something about it that just makes it seem like we have one. Whenever i go to church, i have a good feeling inside of me, it just makes me happy.

I've never been to church and Idk what religion I am so that doesn't help my thoughts out much. 

I've never met this guy/girl, but I'd like to! :P

That's probably the most asked question in the whole world.

I like to believe that I will go somewheres after I die, and that death isn't the end. I believe that there is something out there that created us. Something that made the atoms that caused the big bang. What that is no one will ever know.

But there is no proof on either sides to prove that their is a god or their isn't a god. Personally I don't know what to believe in. I also like to believe in that after death we will be cremated and be born as another person, or another animal. Nothing is wasted in the universe. So I don't see how we would just die, and nothing after that.

0_I_T0i_I_O

edit: Hearts how do you know at one point there was nothing but space? we don't even know what space is, we have a theory of dark matter etc, but nothing is proven, and the big bang theory(not the TV show  :lol:) seems like a much more reasonable explanation then a "god".

but what was before the big bang?

Personally i like to think about where we go after death. Its fun to think about going to a different universe after every death and just start over.

No.

all religions were created by clewer people to answer the stupid peoples questions, to give them a reason to do whatever the clewer people wanted them to do. now people just believe in em because thats how they were raised (ofc theres alot of exceptions)

bout 1/3 of all people has no religion

then theres most of the rest who are catholics, protestants, all christians really, then theres muslims, all thise are from the same book, just re-written to fit their own culture etc.

then theres alot of minor religons, and some religions made up to make money, sum just to be a part of something etc.

all of it is bullshit as i see it.

especially if you looke at the bibel and the koran (the muslims book)

made out of the same book, all same storys etc muslims just doesnt believe that jesus was gods son, but just a prophet.

I have faith and believe in my god. How is it that we have souls? emotions? feelings? Dreams? Thoughts? idk there's something about it that just makes it seem like we have one. Whenever i go to church, i have a good feeling inside of me, it just makes me happy.

We are what we imagine ourselves to be.

Adolesc3nt

I think that scientifically there has to be a god. They say the world was created by the big bang in some dust cloud. Where did the cloud come from? Did it just not have a beggining? Something had to have made it. The Bible however, is bullshit. If you believe that millions of animals and insects lined up to get in an unimaginably huge boat and went 40 days and nights without killing eachother, your retarted.

I think that scientifically there has to be a god. They say the world was created by the big bang in some dust cloud. Where did the cloud come from? Did it just not have a beggining? Something had to have made it. The Bible however, is bullshit. If you believe that millions of animals and insects lined up to get a unimaginably huge boat and went 40 days and nights without killing eachother, your retarted.

learn how to spell retarded before calling other people it dumb fuck.

personally i believe there is one, idk why, but i do and idc what people say..if i'm right then i'll be shitting on you from heaven. If i'm not right then we'll all be buried/ashes anyways.

No.

all religions were created by clewer people to answer the stupid peoples questions, to give them a reason to do whatever the clewer people wanted them to do. now people just believe in em because thats how they were raised (ofc theres alot of exceptions)

bout 1/3 of all people has no religion

then theres most of the rest who are catholics, protestants, all christians really, then theres muslims, all thise are from the same book, just re-written to fit their own culture etc.

then theres alot of minor religons, and some religions made up to make money, sum just to be a part of something etc.

all of it is bullshit as i see it.

especially if you looke at the bibel and the koran (the muslims book)

made out of the same book, all same storys etc muslims just doesnt believe that jesus was gods son, but just a prophet.

Your awful grammar and spelling lost you all of your credibility.

Unquestionably there HAS to be a higher power, how can we be so complex, have a conscience, feelings, and emotions? How can you tell me that natural forces with no higher being to put them into play created this universe and all of its complexeties. Saying that the universe was formed by natural causes or the "big bang" without any help from a higher being is like saying that a cake can bake itself without anyone doing it.

If we actually look at religion and science they do not have to contradict, the "big bang" theory is not an athiest belief. Why could God not form the universe by way of the big bang? Why could God not create species and life through natural selection? All in all there has to be some form of a higher power, which religion you believe in is your choice, I myself am a Christian. But saying there is no higher power/God is absolute insanity and ignorance.

Also to whoever said there is no higher power but also thinks that we are somehow re incarted and have multiple lives as different life forms is the dumbest person on these forums.

Scotty|w0rst

But saying there is no higher power/God is absolute insanity and ignorance.

But having these higher beings telling their people to kill other people because they are different makes complete sense.

I guess I am insane to not believe is some scriptures that were written thousands of years ago?

What do you believe will happen to other people who do not believe in your God when the "Judgment Day" will happen?

I don't believe there's a god or anything of that sort.

As for where we go when we die, I just think that life ends. Period. The essentials stop working, it's over, Good Game.

If we actually look at religion and science they do not have to contradict, the "big bang" theory is not an athiest belief. Why could God not form the universe by way of the big bang? Why could God not create species and life through natural selection? All in all there has to be some form of a higher power, which religion you believe in is your choice, I myself am a Christian. But saying there is no higher power/God is absolute insanity and ignorance.

hahahahahahahahhahaHAhahahahahahahhhhhhhhahhhhahahahahahhahaha

ahahhahahahahahaahhhhhhhhahhahhaahahahahahah

ahahahahahahahahahaha

aha

ha

ahaha

a

ahahaaaaaaaaaahhhhahhahahahahaahah

a

hahahahah

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah

ahahaaaaaaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahav

o

Kyle|Lol The PK

I believe in God, I'm glad to see some people on these forums feel the same way.. I figured there would be less.

I C0NN0R I

Both sides arguments are opinionated, and neither have conclusive evidence of both claims.

This thread is stupid. It's more so having faith in SOMETHING rather then anything.

I'm Atheist, btw.

neither have conclusive evidence? You don't need proof to say god doesn't exist, because there isn't any proof that he does. I could say there's a dragon living under my bed and by your logic you'd have to have some kind of proof to prove me wrong.

I don't believe in God.

There isn't really proof that God exists, but there is proof a lot of religion is bullshit.

I believe whatever there is 100% solid proof in.