[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Is God real?

0_I_T0i_I_O

this is all i can say i guess why dont u think of religion was a way of living your life to better yourself and help others around you.

All that is possible without Religion.

It is a belief and their is alot of evidence that shows that god is real

Sorry dear, there isn't. But if you hear something, go ahead and post it.

but the thing is i must not be that good of a christian i go to church but i dont haven enough knowledge to give you the evidence to prove it to you guys sorry.

The point, dear, is that there's nothing to know. There is absolutely no evidence to base these things on. The only difference between my imaginary tomato and the idea of a God is an ancient text. This text changed through hundreds of hands, had many different authors, etc. The book has a few good moral ideas, but it also sanctions things such as rape, genocide, and contradiction.

This book was written in times before the invention of film, something that would have confirmed the story. It includes a conveniently placed addition, the idea of faith. Without this notion, the idea of a God would be laughable at the very least. The only reason I can't muster up any laughter at it now, is the fact that it corrupts so many lives.

Sorry for the shit if said before. Didnt mean to sound so mean.  ^_^

I've had nastier things said to me in this kind of debate. Just imagine me telling people they're wrong in real life. Now those people.. they were mean.

P.S.

Don't you think it's worth it to ask some questions to a high ranking Religious official? If you're going to keep on with this, you owe it to yourself to know everything.. you have nothing to lose right? You are absolutely denying everything that I'm saying. So, go, talk to a Pastor, go strengthen your faith.. Ask some of the questions I asked you. If he gives you anything more than what you've already said yourself, by all means, go ahead with it. But the chances of them having any other answers is minimal. If the Religious Community had anything else to give their followers some kind of argument, they would spread it like wild fire. They have nothing more to offer than a tired and badly used word.

will do hypno i will ask those questions and get back to u on that

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HyPnO

• TJ

• Nick.

• watch me tb

Top Posters In This Topic

Keyblader Jr

hey ima chirstian but if i die and there is no God well ill be happy i treated ppl right in my life if there is then ill have a crap load of questions for "him"?

hey ima chirstian but if i die and there is no God well ill be happy i treated ppl right in my life if there is then ill have a crap load of questions for "him"?

thats a great view on it :)

ask him what his social security number is

ask him what his social security number is

Its 666-66-6666
Murder He Wrote

that video asks some interesting questions

Wow. This guy is great, i enjoy his analogy's and at first i was really contemplating on if the "church war" was real. :/ i'm dumb.

Maybe there is some kind of higher power unknown to man though i doubt they'd have any interest in us at all

like....the covenant?

honestly, i dont believe in gawd...or jewzus.

even altough my family is christan

no god for you :P

god made me a atheist, who are you to twifle its power?

Maybe there is some kind of higher power unknown to man though i doubt they'd have any interest in us at all

like....the covenant?

god made you an athiest....? your a fucking idiot. if your an athiest, then there is no god for you. but you are an athiest, and yet god made you one...  RETARD!

like....the covenant?

god made you an athiest....? your a fucking idiot. if your an athiest, then there is no god for you. but you are an athiest, and yet god made you one...  RETARD!

you dont got humor...

your probbally a 8year old kid who got acces to wikipedia but no a dictionary

I believe religion was just made to comfort people who feared death, and gave them something to believe in.  Nobody in any generation, will ever be able to depict past times and come to a conclusion to how mankind was created, how the earth was created, the only thing that could be done is to make a theory about it, and to prove the theory right they'd need to reenact it, which will never happen.. No one will ever figure it out, everything will always be a mystery.

like....the covenant?

god made you an athiest....? your a fucking idiot. if your an athiest, then there is no god for you. but you are an athiest, and yet god made you one...  RETARD!

you dont got humor...

your probbally a 8year old kid who got acces to wikipedia but no a dictionary

i saw no humor in that.. sorry. your talking about me not havin access to a dictionary? you spelled like half of the stuff wrong in that post.