[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Is God real?

0_I_T0i_I_O

Any way back to Evolution, the first living thing with a brain started out as an organism. The organism grew up to be lets say a fish. The fish over time reproduced and after a long line of reproduction that fish grew feet like an alligator(Not sure if that how it went but I'm giving in example.) after a while of reproduction and mutation the animal finally turned in to a human. As asked why are we not mutating today we are. As most people know, some one found a human skull and they named the persons remains Lucy, they predicted she was only 3-4 feet tall. And from that time on we have mutated in to taller and smarter beings. And we still are. And if your wondering why we don't look different its because some things aren't meant to mutate. Life started with more then just 1 organism there wasn't just 1. And not all of those animals were meant to mutate. Evolution is already proved, you can try and disprove it all you want but your most likely not going to get any were by doing that.

It is by process of natural selection, and however much evidence there is for it, it is NOT officially proved yet.

Your right. I shouldn't of said proved. I really meant that theirs more proof of evolution then god.

so u saying after all that evolving from one thing to another, u believe u came from all that, wich took a million or so years for human to get into this?

Yes, I do believe that. Its quite convincing and theirs plenty of proof.
  • Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HyPnO

• TJ

• Nick.

• watch me tb

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic has been going on since humans were alive. Think it will be setted on a gaming forum?

I personally choose to TRY and abide by the lord. So I KNOW he is real. But thats just me...

Every Christian has different views about Evolution. Just because the Bible says how the world was created in 7 days, does it mean it is literal.

One key difference between the Bible and the Qur'an, is that the Qur'an was apparently dictated to Mohammed, rather than by Allah. However, the Bible was divinely inspired. Because of this, many Christians do believe that Creation is a story, which does not talk about the world in a deep scientific level, but as a general explanation, to show how divine and unique the world is.

i lolld at hoodstars post. retard.  :lol:

and no he does not.  ;)

God was made up by one or more smart men, just like the rest of the religions, and the religions before those etc etc.

kik u 2 lmby

I believe there must be some form of a god, but not one that could be figured out by a human's brain, especially before the introduction of technology.. I believe the "god" that religious circles devote their lives to and "love" is just an excuse for something meaningful in their lives...

One thing I do not like about defending religion, is that some Atheists are so passionate about only conveying their view, that they are rude, aggresive, and disrespectful in doing it.

Over the weekend, this Christian was preaching in town, using a megaphone. And then, some little, weird bald guy came up to him and started screaming in his face "It's all crap!"

Maybe if our religion is all crap, I would like to think that Atheists could at least respect our beliefs, especially when they may be helping the wellbeing of a character.

Kyle|Lol The PK

Tj please refrain from spamming :S

And Nick. I like reading what you have to say, a lot of it makes good sense.

Everything in the Bible can't be taken literally.

this topic is just for free post counts imo.there is no yes or no answer to this question.people are gonna have their own answers and thoughts.if they say yes and another person says no they ask for proof.they give them some healing video or whatever the case may be.then the person who says no gives them some unasnwered stuff or anything.so might as well just close this thread cuz its just gonna lead to a whole bunch of NOTHING lol.

Hey guys,

As a christian, I will attempt convert you, through the RADDD language of young people.

He's the J to the C and as perfect as can be,

And his spirit flieees over yous eyessss.

Maybe someone else could add another verse

Discuss

actually jesus = zezima = 40 yo man in his grandmother basement.

only if that same logic makes you a 25 year old virgin sitting in the library.
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't believe in God.

There isn't really proof that God exists, but there is proof a lot of religion is bullshit.

I believe whatever there is 100% solid proof in.

Same there isnt 100% proof so thats why im atheist

I believe a few clever people created these holy items to explain the unsolved happenings at the time period. They used the reference of the bad thing that people are afraid of as "hell", which is supposedly a hot place. This would be a technique to scare people during the time period because the location of the start of religion is in the middle east region and their fear is heat because a big factor in this region is heat.

I think that many of you have missed the point.

After reading that whole booklet thing, I couldn't help to notice that it didn't mention anything good about religion. I also was amazed how these atheists are trying their hardest to debunk technical innacuraccies of the Bible.

In all honesty, I think that this stuff is just PATHETIC. I have said it all before, but:

1. Your belief is your own belief, and so long as it doesn't harm others, it is your personal truth!

2. Atheists should NOT try to deconvert people, as believers have made their choice, and most are able themselves, to make the decisions for themselves.

3. The Bible was not 'Dictated' by God, but was written from the divine inspiration of induviduals, which means that it is not perfect. It cannot be perfect because by Christian theology, Jesus was the only human who was perfect, and he didn't write the Bible.

I'm agnostic, I just don't think either side knows what they're talking about.

I think both sides know what they're talking about. They just cannot proove it lawl