Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Is God real?

0_I_T0i_I_O

try n spice things up a bit.

YESSSSSS.

Good man, good man..

Anyways, I know you're bored of this thread, but I'll answer your previous post. You think it doesn't apply to everything? On another thread you asked how it's possible to deny that the Holocaust happened. Well why not? In a world where logic and reason take a back seat to blind emotion, that could be perfectly true. Perhaps the Jews fooled the entire world. Perhaps it was an elaborate hoax. All evidence to the contrary is fake.

How are you going to prove me wrong? With evidence?

No... you can't say that. I believe that the Jews are evil... I feel it in my bones... My Daddy told me so... Mmm, apples...

:huh:

i guess i dont fully understand what you are saying. you dont believe the holocaust really happened?

He's a Nazi wannabe.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HyPnO

• TJ

• Nick.

• watch me tb

Top Posters In This Topic

YESSSSSS.

Good man, good man..

Anyways, I know you're bored of this thread, but I'll answer your previous post. You think it doesn't apply to everything? On another thread you asked how it's possible to deny that the Holocaust happened. Well why not? In a world where logic and reason take a back seat to blind emotion, that could be perfectly true. Perhaps the Jews fooled the entire world. Perhaps it was an elaborate hoax. All evidence to the contrary is fake.

No... you can't say that. .. I feel it in my bones... My Daddy told me so... Mmm, apples...

"I believe that the Jews are evil."  "you asked how it's possible to deny that the Holocaust happened. Well why not?"

GTFO the fourms with that shit you ignorant son of a bitch. I hope you get gassed, live, then starve for 1 week, then finally sloooowly burn to death in a large kiln. Then once you get to hell, you get shoved up Hilter's ass hole right after he had a 5 pound bean burrito... and you have your mouth open. :)

Have a TERRIBLE TERRIBLE day.

You're the biggest retard that's ever registered on these forums.

YESSSSSS.

Good man, good man..

No... you can't say that. .. I feel it in my bones... My Daddy told me so... Mmm, apples...

"I believe that the Jews are evil."  "you asked how it's possible to deny that the Holocaust happened. Well why not?"

GTFO the fourms with that shit you ignorant son of a bitch. I hope you get gassed, live, then starve for 1 week, then finally sloooowly burn to death in a large kiln. Then once you get to hell, you get shoved up Hilter's ass hole right after he had a 5 pound bean burrito... and you have your mouth open. :)

You're the biggest retard that's ever registered on these forums.

No... This is just the most retarded thread, no one can be right; whats the point.

YESSSSSS.

Good man, good man..

LOL. Did you even read it? I was comparing blind belief in God with Holocaust Denial.

Actually try and comprehend the post before you make a fool of yourself.

Let me tell you a short story.

One day I went to starbucks and got a small caramel iced latte. it came out to 3.08 and i had 6 dollars and 92 cents left over. I thought to myself "fuck i dont want this 92 cents, ill give it to the tip jar" but the tip jar wasnt there so i kept it. I then went to quiznos and my meal came out to 6 dollars and 92 cents. I had exact change.

So yes, god exists.

One day I went to starbucks and got a small caramel iced latte. it came out to 3.08 and i had 6 dollars and 92 cents left over. I thought to myself "fuck i dont want this 92 cents, ill give it to the tip jar" but the tip jar wasnt there so i kept it. I then went to quiznos and my meal came out to 6 dollars and 92 cents. I had exact change.

So yes, god exists.

My eyes have been opened.

So yes, god exists.

My eyes have been opened.

that is a pretty fucking good story..

So yes, god exists.

And then you realized you had no money for the bus fare so you walked 8 miles to get home.

So yes, god exists.

And then you realized you had no money for the bus fare so you walked 8 miles to get home.

and thats when common sense>God

Im catholic IRL so yeh i got beliefs but i never tell people theyre wrong, everyone can think what they want.

i know people got a lot of evidence against there being a god in terms of evolution and stuff but i just think everythin in the world is TOO perfect e.g. the distance we are from the sun, were in the exact position between hot and cold for us to survive and i dont see how this can be coincedence so i reckon theres gotta be a greater being somewhere.. just my opinion like..

Gud subject tbh

maybe its like it is in men in black. at the end of the movie they are in a locker in a bus station. and aliens are walking all around. thats prolly whats goin on.

some quotes to think about......

"If there were no God, there would be no atheists."

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and left untried."

"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man."

"The truth is, of course, that the curtness of the Ten Commandments is an evidence, not of the gloom and narrowness of a religion, but, on the contrary, of its liberality and humanity. It is shorter to state the things forbidden than the things permitted: precisely because most things are permitted, and only a few things are forbidden."

"The great majority of people will go on observing forms that cannot be explained; they will keep Christmas Day with Christmas gifts and Christmas benedictions; they will continue to do it; and some day suddenly wake up and discover why."

seems like i am the only one standing up for god... w.e.

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and left untried."

"The truth is, of course, that the curtness of the Ten Commandments is an evidence, not of the gloom and narrowness of a religion, but, on the contrary, of its liberality and humanity. It is shorter to state the things forbidden than the things permitted: precisely because most things are permitted, and only a few things are forbidden."

"The great majority of people will go on observing forms that cannot be explained; they will keep Christmas Day with Christmas gifts and Christmas benedictions; they will continue to do it; and some day suddenly wake up and discover why."

I have one that I don't like bringing out often..

"If Christians could be reasoned with... there wouldn't be any Christians."

Meaningless bumper sticker ramblings doesn't help us out here.

I have one that I don't like bringing out often..

"If Christians could be reasoned with... there wouldn't be any Christians."

Meaningless bumper sticker ramblings doesn't help us out here.

yeh. i was talking about god though. really, the only one i like is the first one. the other ones were with it. but like i say, i have no religion.

Tell me this, youre here standing up for god.. But when has god ever stood up for you?

god has been there alot in my life... my parents divorse, my car accadent. and just little things that i cant really explain. god is apart of my life, even though i dont do the church thing..

Okay, let me put a post up regarding faith, even though I have addressed it before.

Faith, by definition, means belief without proof. It is important to take this on before having any type of discussion with a Christian. If you allow faith to be considered in a conversation, then that's the Christians last resort. He can bring it up and trick his mind into believing he has proven something.. that the Atheist is too stupid (or, perhaps they would use the word blind...) to see.

If I was to come up to you, and assert that all Blacks are inferior to whites, most right-minded people would take offense. How dare I try to spread such filth! Of course some Blacks are inferior by some standards, but of course alot of Blacks are kind, gentle, and intelligent.

So how can I believe such a thing? Well, the answer is quite simple... I have faith. The idea was beaten into me as a child, and now, when I see a Black person, I see a dirty swindler. Now, how am I different from the people that have faith in God? Of course most of Society sees racism as disgusting and sick, but with a group such as the Christians... the idea of faith is allowable, even VIRTUOUS!

Yes, these people see belief without proof as a virtue! They see themselves as well informed people! They see themselves as the true seers of the world! Well, how come I'm not allowed to proclaim myself as virtuous, as a racist? I have faith that Blacks are inferior (even though there is absolutely no proof that they are), but I'm considered to be both stupid and an evil person! Aren't we doing the same thing? If logic isn't considered, perhaps Blacks are the great evil of the world! If logic has nothing to do with truth, perhaps it should be allowable to murder Blacks on sight? How can you tell who's right?

Just so another idiot doesn't confuse this again... I am not a racist. I am comparing faith in God to faith in something else where things are much less accepted, so actually try and comprehend what I'm saying before talking out your ass.

In response to hypno's thread, I simply think you have the wrong attitude on faith completely.

I wish all the idiots who tried slagging off the church could have a taste of reality. I haven't been to church for quite a while, for personal reasons, but from when I did go, I realised what a wonderful place it was.

Everybody there is so friendly, and generous, and being driven by their beliefs.

Whether I am Christian or not, I have much respect for Christians, and if they're wrong, IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Smile!!!! :)

In response to hypno's thread, I simply think you have the wrong attitude on faith completely.

I wish all the idiots who tried slagging off the church could have a taste of reality. I haven't been to church for quite a while, for personal reasons, but from when I did go, I realised what a wonderful place it was.

Everybody there is so friendly, and generous, and being driven by their beliefs.

Whether I am Christian or not, I have much respect for Christians, and if they're wrong, IT DOESN'T MATTER!

Smile!!!! :)

Yeah, youre right about that, most christians are friendly and nice people.But take your own advice, and have a taste of reality, god isnt real...  This is not a flame, i have no problem with you, im just debating with you based on your argument/post :)

Okay, let me put a post up regarding faith, even though I have addressed it before.

Faith, by definition, means belief without proof. It is important to take this on before having any type of discussion with a Christian. If you allow faith to be considered in a conversation, then that's the Christians last resort. He can bring it up and trick his mind into believing he has proven something.. that the Atheist is too stupid (or, perhaps they would use the word blind...) to see.

If I was to come up to you, and assert that all Blacks are inferior to whites, most right-minded people would take offense. How dare I try to spread such filth! Of course some Blacks are inferior by some standards, but of course alot of Blacks are kind, gentle, and intelligent.

So how can I believe such a thing? Well, the answer is quite simple... I have faith. The idea was beaten into me as a child, and now, when I see a Black person, I see a dirty swindler. Now, how am I different from the people that have faith in God? Of course most of Society sees racism as disgusting and sick, but with a group such as the Christians... the idea of faith is allowable, even VIRTUOUS!

Yes, these people see belief without proof as a virtue! They see themselves as well informed people! They see themselves as the true seers of the world! Well, how come I'm not allowed to proclaim myself as virtuous, as a racist? I have faith that Blacks are inferior (even though there is absolutely no proof that they are), but I'm considered to be both stupid and an evil person! Aren't we doing the same thing? If logic isn't considered, perhaps Blacks are the great evil of the world! If logic has nothing to do with truth, perhaps it should be allowable to murder Blacks on sight? How can you tell who's right?

Just so another idiot doesn't confuse this again... I am not a racist. I am comparing faith in God to faith in something else where things are much less accepted, so actually try and comprehend what I'm saying before talking out your ass.

i will believe in God no matter what... but you make alot fo fucking sence tbh.

edit: i couldnt finish everything i wanted to say cuz i had to get off the comp. but, my childhood has nothing to do with me believing in god and not believing in religion. my mom is a straight up catholic person. and she goes to church every weekend, does stuff with church, ect. i was never like that and never will be like that. i believe in god because god has helped me get through stuff. and tbh when i go to church for some reason it feels like a cult.. idk why.

It would be pretty sweet if we were created by aliens :o... And they have been looking over us all these years. maybe we had contact with them in the past but lost it later on. and that could even explain why Egyptians had sky gods and such. And just so every one knows, most religions strung from Egyptian hieroglyphs. The "deadly sins" are scripted on the one of the walls on the Great Pyramids.

It would also explain why we are so perfect, and so well designed.

I know it sounds far fetched, but... When you think about it... So does every other religious belief.

I'm not a Scientology person or what ever. I just always thought that would be cool.

Heres some links to some interesting videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syVyb4ebns0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xkHt6br1Q4&feature=related