[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

United States(thanks Note..)

Lip Job

I generally hate most Americans. Not because they're fat and lazy, but because of the whole 'GO BLESS AMERICA! WOOOOOOO AMERIKA NUMBA 1!!!!! WWWWWOOOOOW!' patriotic bullshit.

Plus your music sucks.

Nuff said.

both of you are faggots.

We are the meca for entertainment... Most of the music you listen to, movies you watch... They are from here.

And we aren't all like that derp.

probably not unless they have the worst music taste in the world.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Smush

Top Posters In This Topic

Canada does have Nuclear power, but opposite to you guys, we do not spend hundreds of billions of dollars on our military. Maybe with that money you spend on your military, you could instead put it into cancer research, or dealing with your many problems (Obesity, Economy, National Debt, Poverty, Health care). Though it is quite amusing seeing you answer with such a two year remark. No wonder everyone hates you on these boards...

Not EVERYONE... Well okay everyone  :p

I don't agree with our governments spending, many people don't here. Unfortunately, there isn't much we are able to do, other than bitch. It's not our fault.

And if you did your research we INVENTED the atom bomb in the 40s. Long before our recent problems.

not sure you should be proud of inventing the atomic bomb... first because it was used mainly to kill innocent people, and secondly because you just used other peoples' researches that were meant for good, for bad purposes.

you talk about destroying a country with one push of a button... well most countries could destroy yours with the invention you're so proud of.

And if you weren't pussies, you'd let your government know that you aren't happy, and actually become a sovereign population.

That's another difference between france and the usa: our government is afraid of the people, not the other way around

Rofl you are such an idiot  :facepalm:

did i say anything "wrong"?

American English is far different from British English.

They learn our language not yours.

:facepalm:

Just let him keep going he's pretty much stereotyping the entire thread lol.

American English is far different from British English.

They learn our language not yours.

:facepalm:

Just let him keep going he's pretty much stereotyping the entire thread lol.

QFT

Why the fuck would we want to learn about Canada? The fact that Canada, along with every other modern country in the world, studies our nation and learns our language shows that we are superior. If you think otherwise, then go talk to Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Panama, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Germany, Mexico, Britain.

I think you pretty much proved why America is such a shit hole. Your ignorance is overwhelming. Every other "Modern Country" learns about you for knowledge and to understand that we do not want to fall down the same hole that you guys did. The fact that you claim "our language" just shows how much more ignorant you are.

To Smush, I have talked to many Americans, all over the country. I am not basing that bolded statement on one encounter but multiple. Env proved my point in his post. Majority of Americans, not all, have their heads so far up their asses.

Said it before, going to say it again. You mad we can destroy you're entire country, with literally the push of a button?

he is an entire country! hehahaha whole world studies our language even though we cant speak it ourselves! inzane X-----D

talking about nukes here, you do realize that there are shitloads of other countries with nuclear missiles that could destroy usa? it doesnt take too many warheads to eliminate a country, even india could probably destroy usa but if any country actually launched a warhead, it would cause a chainreaction which would be apocalyptic. so the button america uses to destroy our entire country also destroys itself. even americans arent stupid enough to press that button!  ^_^

Why the fuck would we want to learn about Canada? The fact that Canada, along with every other modern country in the world, studies our nation and learns our language shows that we are superior. If you think otherwise, then go talk to Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Panama, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Germany, Mexico, Britain.

I think you pretty much proved why America is such a shit hole. Your ignorance is overwhelming. Every other "Modern Country" learns about you for knowledge and to understand that we do not want to fall down the same hole that you guys did. The fact that you claim "our language" just shows how much more ignorant you are.

To Smush, I have talked to many Americans, all over the country. I am not basing that bolded statement on one encounter but multiple. Env proved my point in his post. Majority of Americans, not all, have their heads so far up their asses.

Said it before, going to say it again. You mad we can destroy you're entire country, with literally the push of a button?

he is an entire country! hehahaha whole world studies our language even though we cant speak it ourselves! inzane X-----D

talking about nukes here, you do realize that there are shitloads of other countries with nuclear missiles that could destroy usa? it doesnt take too many warheads to eliminate a country, even india could probably destroy usa but if any country actually launched a warhead, it would cause a chainreaction which would be apocalyptic. so the button america uses to destroy our entire country also destroys itself. even americans arent stupid enough to press that button!  ^_^

Not hard to make that typo...

Not hard to make that typo...

sry i forgot everything that comes from america is perfect  :(

l0l yeah, any country could destroy any country at the push of a button, the thing is though, it's never going to happen because that'll lead to other countries nuking in retaliation, leading to other countries nuking in retaliation.. leading to.. well you know what!!!!11

l0l yeah, any country could destroy any country at the push of a button, the thing is though, it's never going to happen because that'll lead to other countries nuking in retaliation, leading to other countries nuking in retaliation.. leading to.. well you know what!!!!11

Lets do it  :shifty: Always wanted to play fallout 3 irl  B)

except the game shows the lightest possible consequences that a nuclear war would cause lol, you'd survive a month maximum with all of the gamma particles on the surface. you'd have to live in vault 112 for a few generations before you'd experience _ANYTHING_ closely related to fallout l0l, the halve time for the utopes of nuclear explosives range from seconds to thousands of years so its gambling, you wont be getting clean food or water forever though

except the game shows the lightest possible consequences that a nuclear war would cause lol, you'd survive a month maximum with all of the gamma particles on the surface. you'd have to live in vault 112 for a few generations before you'd experience _ANYTHING_ closely related to fallout l0l, the halve time for the utopes of nuclear explosives range from seconds to thousands of years so its gambling, you wont be getting clean food or water forever though

Sounds fun ^_^

You guys are mad cuz Americans think they're better than you? That's because we are. Why do you think everyone's trying to get IN our country. They don't call England the land of opportunity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_English

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_English

Smd.

The only reason 4nrs are posting on this topic is cuz they jelly. Face it.

Stupid topic is stupid.

inb4omgamericansaresostuckup

Depending on where you live, you could easily survive years. Only about 20% of all nuclear warheads are ready for launching and you haven't take into account failure rates, nuclear sites getting taken out leaving you with only a few warheads here and there. There's no possible way the Earth can be destroyed, the only thing that could pose a problem would be the immediate blast range, followed by a nuclear fallout or a nuclear winter which lasts for about 3 years.

Put this into perspective, the warheads between Russia and the US is around 26,000, and there's another thousand between the other countries. If all those warheads blew off that would only generate about 25% of the energy of the Earthquake that caused the 2004 tsunami. All I have to worry about is staying inside and eating my canned foods and getting water from my well.

Depending on where you live, you could easily survive years. Only about 20% of all nuclear warheads are ready for launching and you haven't take into account failure rates, nuclear sites getting taken out leaving you with only a few warheads here and there. There's no possible way the Earth can be destroyed, the only thing that could pose a problem would be the immediate blast range, followed by a nuclear fallout or a nuclear winter which lasts for about 3 years.

Put this into perspective, the warheads between Russia and the US is around 26,000, and there's another thousand between the other countries. If all those warheads blew off that would only generate about 25% of the energy of the Earthquake that caused the 2004 tsunami. All I have to worry about is staying inside and eating my canned foods and getting water from my well.

Idk... I heard the US has the power to destroy the world 30-40x over. I'll search around for it.

if you are in any region of america, no, you wont have to be worried about anything because after the war starts youll be dead. usa would be russias main target, and they have enough warheads to cover all of usa easily. if any state would start on a full-force attack, they would probably rig most of their missiles to launch meaning 20% isnt a correct number for a conflict situation, only if the country is surprised

if you are in any region of america, no, you wont have to be worried about anything because after the war starts youll be dead. usa would be russias main target, and they have enough warheads to cover all of usa easily. if any state would start on a full-force attack, they would probably rig most of their missiles to launch meaning 20% isnt a correct number for a conflict situation, only if the country is surprised

So then we just unleash the FULL FORCE OF WTF EVERS IN AREA51!!! muahahahaha :wow:

You guys are mad cuz Americans think they're better than you? That's because we are. Why do you think everyone's trying to get IN our country. They don't call England the land of opportunity.

Smd.

Stupid topic is stupid.

It even says on the american english one

'American English is a set of dialects of the English language'

A dialect is not a language, it means words that are only used in a certain area, people say 'blud' 'fam' and shit in London, it doesn't mean 'Londonish' is a language.

You thick cunt.

Also - you know absolutely nothing about England, don't talk out your ass, we have a ridiculous amount of islamic immigrants.

You're arguing these points like it actually matters. "OMG NO WE HAVE BOMBS TOO" "IT CAME FROM SAME LANGUAGE ROOT BRO" "WE COULD HAVE WON THE WAR WITHOUT YOU"

This topic is useless flame/trollbait. Just leave it be.

Smd.

Stupid topic is stupid.

It even says on the american english one

'American English is a set of dialects of the English language'

A dialect is not a language, it means words that are only used in a certain area, people say 'blud' 'fam' and shit in London, it doesn't mean 'Londonish' is a language.

You thick cunt.

Also - you know absolutely nothing about England, don't talk out your ass, we have a ridiculous amount of islamic immigrants.

this exactly reflects the ignorant nature of americans