[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

United States(thanks Note..)

Lip Job

Smush I don't know if you were dropped when you were born or if you're just naturally stupid, but telling everyone to "STFU about USA" in a topic that we talk about the USA is just plain stupid.

On topic, you Americans still vote for your leaders so you can't really use them as an excuse for your decisions. Your government is only as powerful as the people it controls.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Smush

Top Posters In This Topic

Smush I don't know if you were dropped when you were born or if you're just naturally stupid, but telling everyone to "STFU about USA" in a topic that we talk about the USA is just plain stupid.

On topic, you Americans still vote for your leaders so you can't really use them as an excuse for your decisions. Your government is only as powerful as the people it controls.

We choose our leaders, yes. We cannot control their actions.

Let me put it in terms you might understand as a Canadian. Sure, the US has their own problems, but for other people to criticize the US from a foreigners perspective is pathetic. Take for instance, the riots in Canada. I mean nowhere else in 2011 would you find people burning cars, assaulting police officers over a hockey game. It's back to the barbaric ages and I hope it doesn't reflect the type of person I would find in Canada.

I doubt you know anything about politics as a provincial Canadian, but it is run a bit different down here. That's all I have to say about that, don't worry with age comes experience and I hope knowledge. Take some comparative government classes in college if you plan to attend and I hope one day you'll understand the depth of politics in the US.

Let me put it in terms you might understand as a Canadian. Sure, the US has their own problems, but for other people to criticize the US from a foreigners perspective is pathetic. Take for instance, the riots in Canada. I mean nowhere else in 2011 would you find people burning cars, assaulting police officers over a hockey game. It's back to the barbaric ages and I hope it doesn't reflect the type of person I would find in Canada.

I doubt you know anything about politics as a provincial Canadian, but it is run a bit different down here. That's all I have to say about that, don't worry with age comes experience and I hope knowledge. Take some comparative government classes in college if you plan to attend and I hope one day you'll understand the depth of politics in the US.

Exactly... 4ners are always judging our government, when they have no idea how it's run; I blame the general media for that.

Sure our government isn't perfect by any means, but it's sure as hell not the worst, that much i can promise you.

So many people defending America and unnecessarily trying to have a dig at England about both wars you showed up late to. Not to mention England runs your banks.

China runs our banks... china runs the US..

The Federal Reserve is the central bank of the United States

The Federal Reserve is owned by the Bank of England

You are very mistaken about that information.

• 1 month later...

Most people just stereotype Americans, its pretty annoying honestly.

Yeah, and Americans certainly don't have ANY stereotypes of ANY other country do they?

I remember when I used to play call of duty, I couldn't use my microphone without an American being all

HAHAHAHAH FISH AND CHIPS TEA AND CRUMPETS HAHAHAHAHA BRITISH FAGGOT WHERES THE QUEEN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

About America or the people? The people from down south from i've learnt today in my history class, about the montgomery bus boycott that happened in 1955-56 From watching a documentary about it, American's are racist, ignorant and pathetic.

About America or the people? The people from down south from i've learnt today in my history class, about the montgomery bus boycott that happened in 1955-56 From watching a documentary about it, American's are racist, ignorant and pathetic.

Are you a fucking IDIOT? See this is what I mean, the rest of the world bases their opinions on what they see in the media...

Are you a fucking IDIOT? See this is what I mean, the rest of the world bases their opinions on what they see in the media...

u doin it again m8

stop flame already, i hope i get mod so i can moderate people like you

u doin it again m8

stop flame already, i hope i get mod so i can moderate people like you

He's the one calling Americans ignorant...

Exactly... 4ners are always judging our government, when they have no idea how it's run; I blame the general media for that.

Sure our government isn't perfect by any means, but it's sure as hell not the worst, that much i can promise you.

For two months, 3 hours a day I studied American Government. Also in Canada, American elections are followed closely on different stations, which does make us quite aware of what is going on just beneath us. I would be willing to place money that Canadians know more about America, then Americans know about Canada.

I have been to the United States every year for the past 8 years. I see the people, I watch their news. I witness the obesity. The fact that you both think the only way to understand the United States is to live there, just proves how IGNORANT you are.

For two months, 3 hours a day I studied American Government. Also in Canada, American elections are followed closely on different stations, which does make us quite aware of what is going on just beneath us. I would be willing to place money that Canadians know more about America, then Americans know about Canada.

I have been to the United States every year for the past 8 years. I see the people, I watch their news. I witness the obesity. The fact that you both think the only way to understand the United States is to live there, just proves how IGNORANT you are.

I don't care that you studied 3 hours a day for TWO months with American government. The fact that you think you're qualified enough to judge Americans is laughable. Just because you studied a country and visit the country once a year does not make you qualified enough to speak on this topic. Btw, that's a high school level class you took for TWO months. Get real.

And it's the ignorance in your bolded statement that is hilarious. You think you're superior, look at yourself.

I don't care that you studied 3 hours a day for TWO months with American government. The fact that you think you're qualified enough to judge Americans is laughable. Just because you studied a country and visit the country once a year does not make you qualified enough to speak on this topic. Btw, that's a high school level class you took for TWO months. Get real.

And it's the ignorance in your bolded statement that is hilarious. You think you're superior, look at yourself.

Why the fuck would we want to learn about Canada? The fact that Canada, along with every other modern country in the world, studies our nation and learns our language shows that we are superior. If you think otherwise, then go talk to Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Panama, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Germany, Mexico, Britain.

Why the fuck would we want to learn about Canada? The fact that Canada, along with every other modern country in the world, studies our nation and learns our language shows that we are superior. If you think otherwise, then go talk to Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Panama, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, Germany, Mexico, Britain.

I think you pretty much proved why America is such a shit hole. Your ignorance is overwhelming. Every other "Modern Country" learns about you for knowledge and to understand that we do not want to fall down the same hole that you guys did. The fact that you claim "our language" just shows how much more ignorant you are.

To Smush, I have talked to many Americans, all over the country. I am not basing that bolded statement on one encounter but multiple. Env proved my point in his post. Majority of Americans, not all, have their heads so far up their asses.

I think you pretty much proved why America is such a shit hole. Your ignorance is overwhelming. Every other "Modern Country" learns about you for knowledge and to understand that we do not want to fall down the same hole that you guys did. The fact that you claim "our language" just shows how much more ignorant you are.

To Smush, I have talked to many Americans, all over the country. I am not basing that bolded statement on one encounter but multiple. Env proved my point in his post. Majority of Americans, not all, have their heads so far up their asses.

Said it before, going to say it again. You mad we can destroy you're entire country, with literally the push of a button?

Canada does have Nuclear power, but opposite to you guys, we do not spend hundreds of billions of dollars on our military. Maybe with that money you spend on your military, you could instead put it into cancer research, or dealing with your many problems (Obesity, Economy, National Debt, Poverty, Health care). Though it is quite amusing seeing you answer with such a two year remark. No wonder everyone hates you on these boards...

Canada does have Nuclear power, but opposite to you guys, we do not spend hundreds of billions of dollars on our military. Maybe with that money you spend on your military, you could instead put it into cancer research, or dealing with your many problems (Obesity, Economy, National Debt, Poverty, Health care). Though it is quite amusing seeing you answer with such a two year remark. No wonder everyone hates you on these boards...

Not EVERYONE... Well okay everyone  :p

I don't agree with our governments spending, many people don't here. Unfortunately, there isn't much we are able to do, other than bitch. It's not our fault.

And if you did your research we INVENTED the atom bomb in the 40s. Long before our recent problems.

I don't agree with our governments spending, many people don't here. Unfortunately, there isn't much we are able to do, other than bitch. It's not our fault.

And if you did your research we INVENTED the atom bomb in the 40s. Long before our recent problems.

not sure you should be proud of inventing the atomic bomb... first because it was used mainly to kill innocent people, and secondly because you just used other peoples' researches that were meant for good, for bad purposes.

you talk about destroying a country with one push of a button... well most countries could destroy yours with the invention you're so proud of.

And if you weren't pussies, you'd let your government know that you aren't happy, and actually become a sovereign population.

That's another difference between france and the usa: our government is afraid of the people, not the other way around

Not sure if serious.

Not sure if serious.

2qdto9v.gif

I generally hate most Americans. Not because they're fat and lazy, but because of the whole 'GO BLESS AMERICA! WOOOOOOO AMERIKA NUMBA 1!!!!! WWWWWOOOOOW!' patriotic bullshit.

Plus your music sucks.

Nuff said.

I generally hate most Americans. Not because they're fat and lazy, but because of the whole 'GO BLESS AMERICA! WOOOOOOO AMERIKA NUMBA 1!!!!! WWWWWOOOOOW!' patriotic bullshit.

Plus your music sucks.

Nuff said.

both of you are faggots.

We are the meca for entertainment... Most of the music you listen to, movies you watch... They are from here.

And we aren't all like that derp.

not sure you should be proud of inventing the atomic bomb... first because it was used mainly to kill innocent people, and secondly because you just used other peoples' researches that were meant for good, for bad purposes.

you talk about destroying a country with one push of a button... well most countries could destroy yours with the invention you're so proud of.

And if you weren't pussies, you'd let your government know that you aren't happy, and actually become a sovereign population.

That's another difference between france and the usa: our government is afraid of the people, not the other way around

Rofl you are such an idiot  :facepalm: