• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Smush

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny how whenever there's a debate about country[which are fucking stupid anyway] American people ALWAYS go down the war route, nobody gives a flying fuck what your country did in a war years ago that you didn't influence whatsoever, frankly a majority, if not all the people bringing up these wars know nowhere near as much as they think they know, anyone can read a book or look up on wikipedia, also a majority or all of them are never going to join the army so it's irrelevant. Also, Germany surrendered because the Soviet Union captured Berlin, the United States had nothing to do with that, they were too busy fighting the japs away from Pearl Harbour. Frankly anyone who says that a single country won a war is a fucking ignorant prick, tens of countries fight in wars, hundreds and thousands of people lose their lives, and you're too ignorant to care about any of that because WOOOOO WE WON THE WAR, UNITED STATES GREATEST ARMY IN THE WORLD. Go join the army, then maybe you'll have a right to use war as a right of debate, even then, not really.

It's funny how whenever there's a debate about country[which are fucking stupid anyway] American people ALWAYS go down the war route, nobody gives a flying fuck what your country did in a war years ago that you didn't influence whatsoever, frankly a majority, if not all the people bringing up these wars know nowhere near as much as they think they know, anyone can read a book or look up on wikipedia, also a majority or all of them are never going to join the army so it's irrelevant. Also, Germany surrendered because the Soviet Union captured Berlin, the United States had nothing to do with that, they were too busy fighting the japs away from Pearl Harbour. Frankly anyone who says that a single country won a war is a fucking ignorant prick, tens of countries fight in wars, hundreds and thousands of people lose their lives, and you're too ignorant to care about any of that because WOOOOO WE WON THE WAR, UNITED STATES GREATEST ARMY IN THE WORLD. Go join the army, then maybe you'll have a right to use war as a right of debate, even then, not really.

Actually, most of us whom have completed high school,

know a lot about the wars we've been in, as there are required U.S history classes...

And I don't think anyone here is saying we single handily won the war... Because obviously we didn't, we just assisted the allys, and sped progression up. There are a lot of "Hicks" on these boards who think otherwise, if you had ever been to the south you'd understand what i'm talking about. Just disregard them.

Fighting the japanese was one of our big jobs during the war. They were a deadly fighting force, and a versatile enemy and would have gotten extremely strong if we had not done anything. We also fought the italians, french, russians, and the germans... We only tried to help.

The fact that someone made a topic about us, in hopes that flame would start, is pathetic. I've never seen a topic trying this crap against Europe... I hope this topic gets locked, i'm tired of seeing it pop up in my updated topic page.

America is only a couple hundred years old marcel

as always, whenever the debate becomes interesting, you can't follow and start saying pointless short wannabe trolling sentences

The U.S is only a few hundred years old dip shit.

they had the advantage of knowing how to fight ON THEIR LAND, weather etc.

they've been doing that for thousands of years

know a lot about the wars we've been in, as there are required U.S history classes...

And I don't think anyone here is saying we single handily won the war... Because obviously we didn't, we just assisted the allys, and sped progression up. There are a lot of "Hicks" on these boards who think otherwise, if you had ever been to the south you'd understand what i'm talking about. Just disregard them.

Fighting the japanese was one of our big jobs during the war. They were a deadly fighting force, and a versatile enemy and would have gotten extremely strong if we had not done anything. We also fought the italians, french, russians, and the germans... We only tried to help.

The fact that someone made a topic about us, in hopes that flame would start, is pathetic. I've never seen a topic trying this crap against Europe... I hope this topic gets locked, i'm tired of seeing it pop up in my updated topic page.

People do act like it was the USA who single handedly won it, you can say it's just hicks who say it but that's not the case, what are you on about fighting the french and russians? They were on our side, way to contradict yourself about the whole US history class thing.

and on the last sentence, I agree, it's pathetic that people argue about a country they have no part in changing, nobody on the internet will ever be a politician, and it's likely they won't join the army, so neither war nor political status has anything to do with anyone, it's a pathetic invalid argument, and these topics are always full of stereotypes. I've said it before and i'll say it again, nobody chooses where they were born, and i'm sure everyone is happy where they live.. so why people brag about the country they are from is beyond me.

as always, whenever the debate becomes interesting, you can't follow and start saying pointless short wannabe trolling sentences

i was talking about russia here, "dipshit"

now answer the rest? I doubt you will, after all you're american. Can't ask much of you

now answer the rest? I doubt you will, after all you're american. Can't ask much of you

Clarify yourself next time...

I swear the french are so rude...

Clarify yourself next time...

I swear the french are so rude...

another useless post i guess