• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Smush

Top Posters In This Topic

0--o0---o-o0

OT: I'm disappointed that people believe these stereotypes about US citizens. Not everyone in the US is fat, lazy, racist, and ignorant - Some are, but not all of us. And not all of us have this idea that the US is the greatest nation in the world and we can do no wrong. Its disappointing to know that US citizens are seen this way by other nations - and its embarrassing that there hasn't been any reason for non-United States citizens to think twice about these stereotypes.

On the topic about WWII and who would've won, etc... - Its my OPINION that America did play a large role in WWII. Perhaps they didn't decide the fate of the war, but they did speed the process up without a doubt. Hitler's plan was very well thought out and in my OPINION had he not betrayed his agreement with Stalin, Germany may very well have conquered Europe. Another flaw in the Axis's side of the war was the attack on Pearl Harbor. Had Japan not attacked the United States, the US probably would not have entered the war as early as we had, which could have given the Axis a better shot at winning.

On the topic of dropping the Atomic Bombs on Japan, the American government knew the damage they were capable of (however they didn't know about the radiation). I can't say that it was wrong to drop the bombs, but I also cannot support creating them in the first place. When you're in war your goal is to save your country's lives, and thats what the Atomic Bombs did. Also, Japan was given the opportunity to surrender after the initial bombing of Hiroshima(?(Not sure which was first :S)) and they declined, its believed the reason the Japanese surrendered after the bombing of Nagasaki(?) was because they knew Tokyo was next. To anyone who's going to say something about the ethics of dropping the Atomic Bombs, I ask you to first look at your own culture's history and not find something appalling that they did as well.(I'm not trying to defend the dropping of the bombs, just pointing out that most* nations have done something that in hindsight is looked at as a terrible tragedy.) Off the top of my head I can think of: (**None of these are meant to offend anyone of the nationality of the mentioned nation, I'm just listing examples of travesties committed by nations other than the US**) The Nazi extermination of the Jews during the Holocaust; The Chinese invasion of Japan, Korea, and other South Eastern Asian Nations (don't know the years) terrible things were done to all foreign civilians; The Japanese invasion of China; Retaliation for the last one I mentioned (WWII); The British conquest of the world, "The sun will never set on the British Empire."

Just my opinion on some things I read in this topic, if you disagree, thats fine, I made a point of making this known as my opinion.

Also: The US does make the best music. Just ignore anything that comes on our top 40 stations... That shit sucks.

TL;DR - Then don't reply to me <3

I generalize most Americans as fat retarded ignorant assholes who can't string a sentence together properly, but at the same time know not all of you are like that. It's just that there are so damn many of you that the retarded ones stand out alot.

Gareth l Rare

0--o0---o-o0.....That was a waste of time.

Fact is;

No one hate Americans. Ok the media does stereotype and give Americans a bad name and coming from me ^^ i dont HATE AMERICANS and neither does any one here deep down in their hearts

Thats like saying chris does actually go around calling his nan a "cunt"... he just likes to do it for fun

Also, why must American youths reference wars all the fucking time? Wars are a team effort, hence why it's called 'WORLD' war, there's numerous countries involved, they all lost their lives in the war, and all made an effort, quite frankly I think it's pathetic, ignorant and disrespectful to the other countries who helped of people to say 'WE SAVED YOUR ASS' no, you didn't, if you weren't in the war, all the allied countries would of improvised, they wouldn't of gone, OH SHIT, x country is attacking x place, and America isn't there to save us, okay, let's not send any of OUR troops there, we'll just leave it to get fucked. Quite frankly, if America wasn't in x place, then there would have been USSR troops, or european troops sent there instead to make use of what force they did have, so don't give us that, yeah, your country made a good effort, but no country will ever be the be all and end all of war, all the countries played a big part in it. And look at the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan now, numerous countries are following you and helping you now just so that you can get your grubby fucking hands on more oil, so be quiet, and be grateful that the rest of the world exists, and realise that the world does not revolve around you, the soldiers from your country that died 60 years ago.. or the bit of land you were born on, it also does not revolve around WW1 or WW2, there has been hundreds of wars over time, so just let it die and stop using them as your excuse to brag and feel better about the country your mum got took up the duff by your dad in 14-21 years ago.

Also, i'm not putting your country down, i'm not putting any country down, quite frankly, all countries are equal[apart from obvious countries who are just fucking shit, what use is Botswana to anyone], making a debate about whether or not a country is good is pretty ridiculous, because at the end of the day, all it boils down to is a bit of land floating in the sea where people are born, you don't choose the country you're born in, yeah, different countries have made use of where they were born in better ways than others, but that's because the size of the land is different, the population is different, the resources in the country are different, it doesn't make it's inhabitants better than people of other countries...

TL;DR - If you can't be bothered to read that, your opinion in this debate is invalid.

• 4 weeks later...

Horrible to make this topic or anyone to make opinions when your being unproductive playing an online game, just the way it is (yes me too.)

1. You don't make opinions you form them

2. If you can't formulate an argument why are you posting?

3. As you can see I'm retired which means I'm not being unproductive playing an online game. Do I get to "make opinions" now?

Spittles (Old School)

You think Americans are ignorant? You are just as ignorant as you claim we are.

Judging an entire country, no logic at all. You are as stupid as you claim Americans are.

And there are no other countries that has pride in themselves? GOD BLESS AMERICA, WOULDNT RATHER BE ANY WHERE ELSE

Well I got nothing for being fat because there are a lot of fat people in this country lol.

You think Americans are ignorant? You are just as ignorant as you claim we are.

Judging an entire country, no logic at all. You are as stupid as you claim Americans are.

And there are no other countries that has pride in themselves? GOD BLESS AMERICA, WOULDNT RATHER BE ANY WHERE ELSE

Well I got nothing for being fat because there are a lot of fat people in this country lol.

As I said not my opinion. Try reading the replies before you +1 your bullshit spam

Horrible to make this topic or anyone to make opinions when your being unproductive playing an online game, just the way it is (yes me too.)

1. You don't make opinions you form them

2. If you can't formulate an argument why are you posting?

3. As you can see I'm retired which means I'm not being unproductive playing an online game. Do I get to "make opinions" now?

1. If I said make or form would it matter if you know what im talking about?

2. My argument was its horrible to make this topic

3. No, you're still on the forum, which is even sadder.

You're an idiot. Just... god damn just stupid  :p
  • 4 months later...

America is a terribly corrupt nation. Like, honestly we lied about Vietnam, we lied about the Iraq wars just so the Bush family could have their precious oil, and we lied about 9/11. WE ARE MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE.

So many people defending America and unnecessarily trying to have a dig at England about both wars you showed up late to. Not to mention England runs your banks.

So many people defending America and unnecessarily trying to have a dig at England about both wars you showed up late to. Not to mention England runs your banks.

China runs our banks... china runs the US..

The USA government uses more propaganda than MM's Pure Warfare topics. Couldn't care less about their obesity problems there. Everything down there they have brought on themselves and now they have to pay the price.

The USA government uses more propaganda than MM's Pure Warfare topics. Couldn't care less about their obesity problems there. Everything down there they have brought on themselves and now they have to pay the price.

Lol you say that like the people here chose for it. Poor leadership is the reason for what's happened here, our people will rebel if it gets to bad.

The Federal Reserve is the central bank of the United States

The Federal Reserve is owned by the Bank of England

110618233645.png

and everyone STFU about the US.  Every country has its flaws and it seems the US is the scapegoat for everything. It's pathetic really.

110618233645.png

and everyone STFU about the US.  Every country has its flaws and it seems the US is the scapegoat for everything. It's pathetic really.

Yea there are worse countries out there tbh