Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

United States(thanks Note..)

Lip Job

(NOT MY OPINION IDIOTS)

A lot of people think of people from the United States as fat, stupid, ignorant etc.(at least from my experience)

And on the other end of the spectrum you have certain people from the United States who think they rule the world and the world loves them for it..

These are the two extremes, now discuss your own opinions/perspectives as people from the United States and outsiders

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Smush

Top Posters In This Topic

what that videos like 100% fact, i cant think of many americans that are inspirational minus maybe MLK, seems theyre born with this attitude and the world doesnt like them for it

eh, i'm american, and i'll admit there are alot doushbags here, alotta fat and lazy people, and is sometimes an unpleasant place to be.  but honestly, aren't there people like that in any place?  i mean, i've never lived anywhere else but america, but i don't imagine it to be completely perfect (altho i would like to experience living in europe sometime, sounds interesting)

I generally hate most Americans. Not because they're fat and lazy, but because of the whole 'GO BLESS AMERICA! WOOOOOOO AMERIKA NUMBA 1!!!!! WWWWWOOOOOW!' patriotic bullshit.

Plus your music sucks.

I am proud to say, I am Canadian. I always find, though he is still a kid, Chads morals and how he says things seems a common trend among others. I'm not sure if it is fair to judge Americans by the hormonal teenagers on the internet, but they do give some good insight.

Can't really stereotype a whole nation, but yeah as Jon said, it's pretty safe to stereotype the youth of a certain group of people, it's generally correct.

There are a lot of misconceptions about America.

On one hand, Americans are very hard working.

We have the FINEST universities in the ENTIRE world. Most research, highest GDP, best music (good music), sense of style, best MOVIES, and pretty much just kick ass.

The other side to the story is that there are a lot of fat and lazy Americans. People who rely on welfare and government aid, Barack Obama doing the same old things, the invasion of illegal aliens.

Like all countries you have the good and the bad. There are a lot of good things about America, people just can't look past the fat Americans and the crazy rednecks and all the other negative things.

There are a lot of misconceptions about America.

On one hand, Americans are very hard working.

We have the FINEST universities in the ENTIRE world. Most research, highest GDP, best music, sense of style, best MOVIES, and pretty much just kick ass.

The other side to the story is that there are a lot of fat and lazy Americans. People who rely on welfare and government aid, Barack Obama doing the same old things, the invasion of illegal aliens.

Like all countries you have the good and the bad. There are a lot of good things about America, people just can't look past the fat Americans and the crazy rednecks and all the other negative things.

Just no =/

Okay okay ..

I knew the best music would be highlighted, so I retract that statement and say that they have good music.

R u happy nao?

Yes  :D

Scotty|w0rst

You think Americans are ignorant? You are just as ignorant as you claim we are.

Judging an entire country, no logic at all. You are as stupid as you claim Americans are.

And there are no other countries that has pride in themselves? GOD BLESS AMERICA, WOULDNT RATHER BE ANY WHERE ELSE

Well I got nothing for being fat because there are a lot of fat people in this country lol.

You think Americans are ignorant? You are just as ignorant as you claim we are.

Judging an entire country, no logic at all. You are as stupid as you claim Americans are.

And there are no other countries that has pride in themselves? GOD BLESS AMERICA, WOULDNT RATHER BE ANY WHERE ELSE

Well I got nothing for being fat because there are a lot of fat people in this country lol.

if this was facebook i'd like this post