don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

United States(thanks Note..)

Lip Job

This thread...

I've been lurking around Foe forums for over a year, and never made an account... Call me a newfag idgaf. This thread forced me to make an account just to post this;

I'm an European living in America, and I've lived in both places equally. To start off, stuff such as movies, music, food, attractions etc are different...

Movies - I'll admit it, the American movies are leading right now, but there's some European movies which are also great (mostly historical)

Music - America has great music, but definitely not the best music out there. For one, countries such as England and Germany have countless famous bands and musicians (Beatles, Rammstein, etc.)

Food - Without a doubt American food tastes like shit... If you think its great, drink some American milk, then go to Germany and drink some milk, you will find a huge difference.

The US has received such a reputation from the world because a big part of their population likes to start acting as if they were #1. The US may have been the greatest place to live, most success etc... during the 80s. That was long ago, times are changing. On a side note, many people call Americans ignorant because of things such as "America #1", "We can beat you in a war" (<- We'll get to that in a sec.), "GOD BLESS AMERICA". They refuse to think outside the box and see that many of the things they say are what makes others dislike them....

War -

1 - If you're from the US, I don't see how you can say you saved Europe in WW2. You definitely helped a lot, which is acknowledged by many, but I don't see how you pulled off a wonder and saved Europe... You joined mid-war when Germany was already at war with Russia, you had a nice 3-4 years to mobilize and get ready... Obviously it would give you an advantage. D-Day may have been a turning point, but only half of the soldiers were from the US, what about the Brits, Canadians? I don't see how you can say you saved Europe instead of Russia; 450 000 American Deaths vs 23 000 000 Russian Deaths.  :facepalm:

2 - The US invented the atomic bomb? Not quite. Project Manhattan (development for the bomb) was 65% German scientists. That's a majority of GERMANS. GERMAN =/= AMERICAN. Germany was also developing such a bomb for themselves, was nearly completed, but the Allies had moved in way too much and Germany was defeated.

3 - The US can kick anyone's ass in a war? Sure they go around fighting Vietnam (nice success), Iraq, Afghanistan etc. That doesn't mean you can take on Russia, China, England, France or any country of superior power. This would just cause the MAD effect (mutually assured destruction). Even though the US Army is top notch, they can stand a chance against Russia or China. In a matched war, US vs Russia, Russia would win for sure. Americans don't have those thousands of years of war experience, they've never fought a war on their own land, and do not contain the courage others do to protect their land.

Anyways, I'm tired of typing, respond to this with your argument if you want, I'll happily answer.

In the end, both sides are great, its just that some Americans overdo their patriotism which causes tensions.

TL;DR

Idc read it

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Smush

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread...

I've been lurking around Foe forums for over a year, and never made an account... Call me a newfag idgaf. This thread forced me to make an account just to post this;

I'm an European living in America, and I've lived in both places equally. To start off, stuff such as movies, music, food, attractions etc are different...

Movies - I'll admit it, the American movies are leading right now, but there's some European movies which are also great (mostly historical)

Music - America has great music, but definitely not the best music out there. For one, countries such as England and Germany have countless famous bands and musicians (Beatles, Rammstein, etc.)

Food - Without a doubt American food tastes like shit... If you think its great, drink some American milk, then go to Germany and drink some milk, you will find a huge difference.

The US has received such a reputation from the world because a big part of their population likes to start acting as if they were #1. The US may have been the greatest place to live, most success etc... during the 80s. That was long ago, times are changing. On a side note, many people call Americans ignorant because of things such as "America #1", "We can beat you in a war" (<- We'll get to that in a sec.), "GOD BLESS AMERICA". They refuse to think outside the box and see that many of the things they say are what makes others dislike them....

War -

1 - If you're from the US, I don't see how you can say you saved Europe in WW2. You definitely helped a lot, which is acknowledged by many, but I don't see how you pulled off a wonder and saved Europe... You joined mid-war when Germany was already at war with Russia, you had a nice 3-4 years to mobilize and get ready... Obviously it would give you an advantage. D-Day may have been a turning point, but only half of the soldiers were from the US, what about the Brits, Canadians? I don't see how you can say you saved Europe instead of Russia; 450 000 American Deaths vs 23 000 000 Russian Deaths.  :facepalm:

2 - The US invented the atomic bomb? Not quite. Project Manhattan (development for the bomb) was 65% German scientists. That's a majority of GERMANS. GERMAN =/= AMERICAN. Germany was also developing such a bomb for themselves, was nearly completed, but the Allies had moved in way too much and Germany was defeated.

3 - The US can kick anyone's ass in a war? Sure they go around fighting Vietnam (nice success), Iraq, Afghanistan etc. That doesn't mean you can take on Russia, China, England, France or any country of superior power. This would just cause the MAD effect (mutually assured destruction). Even though the US Army is top notch, they can stand a chance against Russia or China. In a matched war, US vs Russia, Russia would win for sure. Americans don't have those thousands of years of war experience, they've never fought a war on their own land, and do not contain the courage others do to protect their land.

Anyways, I'm tired of typing, respond to this with your argument if you want, I'll happily answer.

In the end, both sides are great, its just that some Americans overdo their patriotism which causes tensions.

TL;DR

Idc read it

I like you, lets touch each others cocks

look at americas health system lmfao ..... so retarded, or at least what it was before obama. they would let someone die because they dont have an insurance..

Only poor people cant afford insurance. Our health system cleans out our gene pool. Natural selection ftw

Logan|Ravaged

look at americas health system lmfao ..... so retarded, or at least what it was before obama. they would let someone die because they dont have an insurance..

Only poor people cant afford insurance. Our health system cleans out our gene pool. Natural selection ftw

Health care for everyone scum bag

Iguide | Tommy

I generally hate most Americans. Not because they're fat and lazy, but because of the whole 'GO BLESS AMERICA! WOOOOOOO AMERIKA NUMBA 1!!!!! WWWWWOOOOOW!' patriotic bullshit.

Plus your music sucks.

ur hating on hicks not americans, idiot.  also every spanish-speaking nation has similar people.  we're patriotic because we have something to be patriotic about.  most popular music comes from america btw.  we all aren't lazy and stupid, u all think that because u sit on ur computer all day with the americans that do the same. 

Iguide | Tommy

ur clearly retarded, if someone has an immediate life threatening problem a hospital/emergency care center would not throw them out.  and yes we're not gonna spend 5m on someone who is a bum, sorry to say they've already thrown their life away no reason to spend more on them then theyve spent on themselves.

Iguide | Tommy

This thread...

War -

TL;DR

Idc read it

whoa whoa whoa, dont start saying shit like england would beat america in a war there buddy, america has enough nukes to nuke the world 1.5*, russia has enough for 1*.  Brits dont have enough to nuke all of america.  what does this mean? we can nuke england so many times that is will be uninhabitable for over 1 billion years? think im wrong go do the math?  l'll continue on though.  "Americans don't have those thousands of years of war experience" neither does any russian i know.

war has evolved so much that any "experience" (which no one actually has because no one is alive from back then and its not like countries make secret manuals of how to war that gets passed down thousands of years, especially since communism was a new form of government that definitely wouldnt get any of the "secrets)  doesnt matter at all.

also buddy, if u wanna know a secret about ur little statistic of 23m russians dying in the war, go google how many of them were killed by other russians.

ur contradicting urself so much aswell, saying americans didnt jump in ww2 right away to save europe (why the fuck would we save u, we didnt even know about the holocaust until we went in), yet ur saying we're going around bullying smaller countries?  btw any place we're in atm such as iraw/afghanistan, the brits are also in.

Iguide | Tommy

another thing to whoever started raging about canada vs america, canada isn't a country ur a commonwealth.  go fuck urself.  im not an ignorant prick thinking america is #1, im saying based on the facts if we did go to war with other countries we wouldnt get raped as easily as u all think.  also our 14t debt or w/e is mostly to china, so if we went to war with china.. guess who would be debt free?

First off, clearly you're Russian, because nobody likes Russians except for Russians.

Facedesk. Just because they lost more doesn't mean they had a bigger impact l0l. It just means they're shit at tanking.

Facedesk again. The Manhattan Project was an AMERICAN operation that was researched on AMERICAN soil and ultimately resulted in AMERICA first discovering the ability to harness and employ a nuclear weapon. The Germans lost the nuclear race. Einstein might have been born in Germany but he was an AMERICAN and sided with the Allies, plus he never even worked in the Manhattan Project.

Facedesk x3. The French and Indian War, Revolutionary War, Mexican War, War of 1812, Civil War, and WW2 all contained conflict on American soil. And lol you think you can beat us in a war. COME AT US BRO.

another thing to whoever started raging about canada vs america, canada isn't a country ur a commonwealth.  go fuck urself.  im not an ignorant prick thinking america is #1, im saying based on the facts if we did go to war with other countries we wouldnt get raped as easily as u all think.  also our 14t debt or w/e is mostly to china, so if we went to war with china.. guess who would be debt free?

Yeah lmfao sit down Sniping. And sorry that we go to war with Middle Eastern nations rather than allow genocide to occur. And yeah like Tommy said, most recent conflicts that the US has been involved with also include involvement from the UN, which means England, Canada, and the rest of you 4nrs.

this is now a quadrule post topic (only if you say you love usa)

LOVE USA USA #1 LETS KILL SOME SAND NIGGERS WOO USA WOOOOO GO GO

This thread...

War -

1 - If you're from the US, I don't see how you can say you saved Europe in WW2. You definitely helped a lot, which is acknowledged by many, but I don't see how you pulled off a wonder and saved Europe... You joined mid-war when Germany was already at war with Russia, you had a nice 3-4 years to mobilize and get ready... Obviously it would give you an advantage. D-Day may have been a turning point, but only half of the soldiers were from the US, what about the Brits, Canadians? I don't see how you can say you saved Europe instead of Russia; 450 000 American Deaths vs 23 000 000 Russian Deaths.  :facepalm:

TL;DR

Idc read it

whoa whoa whoa, dont start saying shit like england would beat america in a war there buddy, america has enough nukes to nuke the world 1.5*, russia has enough for 1*.  Brits dont have enough to nuke all of america.  what does this mean? we can nuke england so many times that is will be uninhabitable for over 1 billion years? think im wrong go do the math?  l'll continue on though.  "Americans don't have those thousands of years of war experience" neither does any russian i know.

war has evolved so much that any "experience" (which no one actually has because no one is alive from back then and its not like countries make secret manuals of how to war that gets passed down thousands of years, especially since communism was a new form of government that definitely wouldnt get any of the "secrets)  doesnt matter at all.

also buddy, if u wanna know a secret about ur little statistic of 23m russians dying in the war, go google how many of them were killed by other russians.

ur contradicting urself so much aswell, saying americans didnt jump in ww2 right away to save europe (why the fuck would we save u, we didnt even know about the holocaust until we went in), yet ur saying we're going around bullying smaller countries?  btw any place we're in atm such as iraw/afghanistan, the brits are also in.

dont start saying shit like england would beat america in a war there buddy, america has enough nukes to nuke the world 1.5*, russia has enough for 1*

what's your point here? if we start bombing each other, everyone dies "buddy". /world

we can nuke england so many times that is will be uninhabitable for over 1 billion years

USA would NEVER nuke innocent people just because they're getting owned in a war! oh wait...

pussies

saying americans didnt jump in ww2 right away to save europe

they didn't

why the fuck would we save u, we didnt even know about the holocaust until we went in

in fact you knew about the holocaust at the end of the war, long after you "went in"

yet ur saying we're going around bullying smaller countries

another pointless sentence: just because you helped in ww2 doesn't mean you have a right to bully small countries

"Americans don't have those thousands of years of war experience" neither does any russian i know.

they had the advantage of knowing how to fight ON THEIR LAND, weather etc.

they've been doing that for thousands of years

btw any place we're in atm such as iraw/afghanistan, the brits are also in.

that's because england doesn't miss an opportunity to suck usa's smaller than average cock

Oh and you all seem to forget that USA didn't come in europe to SAVE us, but to save THEMSELVES, then try to ENSLAVE europe.

USA knew that if Hitler had gotten europe, he wouldn't have stopped, and would've gone to conquer their country. So they thought: "why not go pk them 10v1 now instead of 1v1 later"

Also, they were jelly because they missed out on colonization, made europe drop those colonies, tried to put US troops all around europe, put their own currency, "give" out loans to enslave populations... All this trying to be remembered as the "saviors" of Europe when they were being the greedy cunts they've always been

also, 3k posts :D

America is only a couple hundred years old marcel

as always, whenever the debate becomes interesting, you can't follow and start saying pointless short wannabe trolling sentences