Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

United States(thanks Note..)

Lip Job

You think Americans are ignorant? You are just as ignorant as you claim we are.

Judging an entire country, no logic at all. You are as stupid as you claim Americans are.

And there are no other countries that has pride in themselves? GOD BLESS AMERICA, WOULDNT RATHER BE ANY WHERE ELSE

Well I got nothing for being fat because there are a lot of fat people in this country lol.

if this was facebook i'd like this post

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Smush

Top Posters In This Topic

You think Americans are ignorant? You are just as ignorant as you claim we are.

Judging an entire country, no logic at all. You are as stupid as you claim Americans are.

And there are no other countries that has pride in themselves? GOD BLESS AMERICA, WOULDNT RATHER BE ANY WHERE ELSE

Well I got nothing for being fat because there are a lot of fat people in this country lol.

Never stated my opinion, I said that's what a lot of people think

There are a lot of misconceptions about America.

On one hand, Americans are very hard working.

We have the FINEST universities in the ENTIRE world. Most research, highest GDP, best music (good music), sense of style, best MOVIES, and pretty much just kick ass.

The other side to the story is that there are a lot of fat and lazy Americans. People who rely on welfare and government aid, Barack Obama doing the same old things, the invasion of illegal aliens.

Like all countries you have the good and the bad. There are a lot of good things about America, people just can't look past the fat Americans and the crazy rednecks and all the other negative things.

Most research.. No comment

Gdp.. That's true

Probably the worst music tbh

Sense of style..... :lol:

Best Movies.. < English, French, Japanese, Chinese, Italian Film

And pretty much just kick ass.. This is why a lot of people don't like americans

I have nothing against you guys just saying that people like this guy give u a bad image

I see nothing wrong in having pride in one's own country.

I mean look at your avatar .. You're glorifying a terrorist group.

And notice how you didn't mention the other parts of my post? Where I admit that there are a lot of things wrong with America just like any other country.

And our film industry is second to none.

We have a black president, so we are automatically cooler :)

But he can't dance, did you see him on Ellen? A black dude that can't dance is no real black man :P

We have a black president, so we are automatically cooler :)

But he can't dance, did you see him on Ellen? A black dude that can't dance is no real black man :P

:huh:

We can train him... we can make him better, faster, stronger.  :wow:

Plus he's already a pretty cool dude, he's hella chill.

I see nothing wrong in having pride in one's own country.

I mean look at your avatar .. You're glorifying a terrorist group.

And notice how you didn't mention the other parts of my post? Where I admit that there are a lot of things wrong with America just like any other country.

And our film industry is second to none.

Forget I said anything I'm trying to stay neutral but I keep getting sucked in  :mellow:

They hate but they damn well know they would be under Nazi rule if it wasnt for us.

Don't be silly, the soviet union was the superpower of the world in WW2, and they were on our side, and you think USA was the reason we won?

Gareth l Rare

^^

Scott you make me giggle

Silly billy, we saved your ass! How do you repay us? You kill us in friendly fire  :wow:

Im just going to say i hate white people :shifty:

<3 haha

Yea they would have won without us, but we definitely helped. There would have been allot more deaths on the European side if it wasn't for us.

Also we invented the Atom Bomb... Win

And we invented the microwave :P  Your welcome

Gareth l Rare

When you go to the states and sample the food you'll instantly take back everything you've ever said <3

Orio Milk Shakes <3

And we invented the microwave :P  Your welcome

Think Choletrerol would rather thank you for that.... all them irish pies ;)

Scotty|w0rst

They hate but they damn well know they would be under Nazi rule if it wasnt for us.

Don't be silly, the soviet union was the superpower of the world in WW2, and they were on our side, and you think USA was the reason we won?

Soviet Union was with the Axis for most of the war? And the Soviet Union were getting their supplies from the Germans. The only reason the Nazis didnt win the war was because they split their forces to fight the United States on the Western front and the Soviet Union on the Eastern front.  Hitler did not listen to any of his commanders when they told him not to go into Russia. In the middle of Winter in Russia, the Germans were forced to stop their offensive because they could not move their supplies to the front lines and many of their soldiers died to disease. I read some where that more Germans died to disease than they did to actual Soviet Union fire. They were hardly a superpower in WWII.

And yes Britain would be either dead or under Nazi rule if the Americans did not come into the war. The Nazis were having great success against the British Navy which is suppose to be their strong point. They had nightly bombardments over the channel from France and eventually that would destroy the people in England. USA came into the war, completely moved Germany from France back to their country. Yes after the Americans took back France, the British had came back into the war and fought with us. But they would of been nothing if we never took the Nazis out of France.

Sorry for the history lesson.

like someone already said, they all have their ups and downs...

some americans are fat/ignorant, others aren't...

most brits are scrawny little cunts who don't know how to use their own fucking language, others are probably different

Soviet Union was with the Axis for most of the war? And the Soviet Union were getting their supplies from the Germans. The only reason the Nazis didnt win the war was because they split their forces to fight the United States on the Western front and the Soviet Union on the Eastern front.  Hitler did not listen to any of his commanders when they told him not to go into Russia. In the middle of Winter in Russia, the Germans were forced to stop their offensive because they could not move their supplies to the front lines and many of their soldiers died to disease. I read some where that more Germans died to disease than they did to actual Soviet Union fire. They were hardly a superpower in WWII.

And yes Britain would be either dead or under Nazi rule if the Americans did not come into the war. The Nazis were having great success against the British Navy which is suppose to be their strong point. They had nightly bombardments over the channel from France and eventually that would destroy the people in England. USA came into the war, completely moved Germany from France back to their country. Yes after the Americans took back France, the British had came back into the war and fought with us. But they would of been nothing if we never took the Nazis out of France.

Sorry for the history lesson.

England's other strong point was their radar which was one of their main defences against the Luftwaffe along with the fact that the RAF were dominant in their own air space when in dog fights with the Luftwaffe. Britain also being an island meant Hitler couldn't implement his famous Blitzkrieg technique, which was a huge factor towards his dominance of Europe. Last thing, the Nazi's did look like they would take Britain early on when they were bombing the main RAF airfields but Hitler decided to switch his attention to the major City's as he assumed Churchill would surrender under such circumstances, this did not work and the English made a recovery.

Along with all this is Hitler broke his agreement with Stalin, they were not allies when American support arrived and no doubt would've helped snuff out German threat.

Sorry but England didn't need you, you just saved a lot of casualties and time

We can all talk about the what ifs of World War II, but what happened already happened and we cannot say for sure that one alternate outcome could occur.

While I do admit the Nazis did not have enough soldiers/supplies to push the Russians out of Moscow, as evidenced in the battle of Stalingrad where the Nazis were forced to retreat due to the extreme weather/lack of supplies we can see that neither side would have had an upper hand leading me to the conclusion that there would have been a stale mate between the Nazis and Russia.

I also believe that a stale mate would have occurred between the British and the Nazis.

But here comes the deal breaker which happens to be a small island nation called Japan. Had the United States not intervened or declared war on Japan, Japan would have easily conquered the entire Asian pacific. There was no other force in its way. What I mean is bye bye Australia, once the Asian pacific frontier would be taken care of, the alliance between Japan and Germany would have amounted to a two front attack on both sides of the Russian border. We can't forget in 1904 in the Russo Japanese War, when Japan easily defeated the Russians in crushing and embarrassing defeats. So Japan could have easily tag teamed with Germany following this plan: Japan from the east and the Germans from the west, that could have been the push the Nazis needed to conquer Moscow.

Once Russia is out for the count, then comes Britain which is a little bit trickier since it's much, much farther, but if there had been no US intervention then comes the invasion of both Japan and Germany which would have devastated the tiny island of Britain. The combination of the Luftwaffe and  Imperial Japanese Navy Air Service would have been the final straw and the Axis conquers everything except the Americas.

One can only imagine this scenario, but this COULD be a likely outcome had the US not fought both the Japanese and the Germans. Remember the Americans fought a two front war, the European front and the Pacific front which halted the Japanese machine from conquering more territories. So the indirect answer to your question is that YES England DID NEED the AMERICANS because without the Americans, the Japanese would have conquered the entire Asian Pacific, and the Germans would still occupy France/Poland/etc.

So you're lucky.

TL;dr

Without the Americans the Japanese would have conquered the Pacific, then tag teamed with the Germans to butt rape Russia and then continue on to conquer Britain. Because remember the Americans fought TWO fronts, Pacific and European to save your sorry ass. Say THANK YOU!