[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Christianity

Magick

debating and insulting are actually 2 different things...

oh and TJ you said nothing at all to Criti. He made some arguments then you posted a picture, then he made some more arguments and you posted the same picture. In America you actually have debate classes. I suggest you start to attend because you'll realise that posting irrelevent pictures not even closely related to the topic gets you nowhere.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• MikeQ

• Smush

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and TJ you said nothing at all to Criti. He made some arguments then you posted a picture, then he made some more arguments and you posted the same picture. In America you actually have debate classes. I suggest you start to attend because you'll realise that posting irrelevent pictures not even closely related to the topic gets you nowhere.

Obviously over looked what I did derrr.

I had previously stated what I had be talking about, and finished it with a picture that a 3rd grader could understand. Yet he continued to tell me to "proceed". So I simply re-posted my picture, therefore fulfilling his request accordingly.

Because here' date=' you'll hear the truth, but you?...You...[/quote']

(posted pic)

my god' date=' sounds exciting!! please proceed[/quote']

(Posted picture)

I had previously stated what I had be talking about, and finished it with a picture that a 3rd grader could understand. Yet he continued to tell me to "proceed". So I simply re-posted my picture, therefore fulfilling his request accordingly.

(posted pic)

(Posted picture)

i said please proceed as in please tell me about the so called truth about life you say i can read on these forums

(posted pic)

(Posted picture)

i said please proceed as in please tell me about the so called truth about life you say i can read on these forums

The truth you can't handle? That there is no god?

Because if there is a god, may he smite me down where I sit!

(posted pic)

(Posted picture)

loool

don't you remember ? i don't believe in god

(posted pic)

(Posted picture)

loool

You sure as hell sound like your standard bible thumping christian to me.

(posted pic)

(Posted picture)

loool

You sure as hell sound like your standard bible thumping christian to me.

i was raised as a christian but I stopped believing in god as soon as i was old enough to think by myself.

your arguments against christianity are so lame and christians can't defend themselves so I do (and i like arguing)

Criti there isn't a single atom of proof of the existence of God. But more and more is being discovered that leads to the proof of the big bang theory as time progresses. What puzzles me is the logic of those who believe. In a court case if someone were to say "have faith I didn't murder her", but there was evidence leading to the fact he did. Who would you choose?

I believe people just believe in God because their ancestors did and it's a way to live, there are probably a lot of Christians who don't even know storylines they believe in.

Even tho I dont believe in god, I think its good to have faith in somthing. People who truely love thier religon are usally always happy, in their minds they know that when they die they will be going to a better place. If believe or dont believe in god then thats your personal choice and you shouldn't be pushing your views on to other people. Every one should just make the best of the time they have and not argue about something we will never know.

• 1 month later...

let me kill the debate now that you people are done saying stupid things:

Faith means making a virtue out of not thinking. lt's nothing to brag about.

And those who preach faith and enable and elevate it are our intellectual slaveholders, keeping mankind in a bondage to fantasy and nonsense that has spawned and justified so much lunacy and destruction.

Religion is dangerous because it allows human beings who don't have all the answers to think that they do.

(bill maher)

• 1 month later...

Okay. I know I'm gonna be hated by some for posting this, but I have to do it. I believe religion itself is fake. I'm 17, and I'm not part of a religion. I have never believed in religion, and never will. I believe a couple of cunts just sat at a table one night and made it all up to control humanity, so if people did bad shit they'll think they'll go to "hell", so they be good for their whole life as they think they'll go to "heaven", if that makes sense. It's all bullshit, and we're forced to be part of it. I've lived my whole life without the need to believe in a god. I just wish everyone woke the fuck up before it's too late. Afterall we are animals. And just like every other animal we're here to reproduce, not worship shit.

Okay. I know I'm gonna be hated by some for posting this, but I have to do it. I believe religion itself is fake. I'm 17, and I'm not part of a religion. I have never believed in religion, and never will. I believe a couple of cunts just sat at a table one night and made it all up to control humanity, so if people did bad shit they'll think they'll go to "hell", so they be good for their whole life as they think they'll go to "heaven", if that makes sense. It's all bullshit, and we're forced to be part of it. I've lived my whole life without the need to believe in a god. I just wish everyone woke the fuck up before it's too late. Afterall we are animals. And just like every other animal we're here to reproduce, not worship shit.

too late for what?

i'm curious

(there are so many things stupid in what you just said but i cba answering properly)

too late for what?

i'm curious

(there are so many things stupid in what you just said but i cba answering properly)

Another religious war breaks out.

Are u a fucking idiot? U just think everyone that is christian follows it coz there scared to die? What about every other religion? What about people that follow it coz they had a near death experience or something like that? Kinda just shows how little u think about that kinda stuff if u go off one or two ideas

Tj stop posting useless shit.

I see where xLime was coming from, some people might have created the religion to try to answer questions that people didn't know the answer to, as well as giving people comfort that there is an afterlife either in heaven or hell. Could've been a way of keeping people in order and teaching them right from wrong. The thought of a reward persuades people to do good things and be obediant, whilst on the other hand hell may also scare people into being good.

Tj stop posting useless shit.

I see where xLime was coming from, some people might have created the religion to try to answer questions that people didn't know the answer to, as well as giving people comfort that there is an afterlife either in heaven or hell. Could've been a way of keeping people in order and teaching them right from wrong. The thought of a reward persuades people to do good things and be obediant, whilst on the other hand hell may also scare people into being good.

K retard, look at the posting date?

Are u a fucking idiot? U just think everyone that is christian follows it coz there scared to die? What about every other religion? What about people that follow it coz they had a near death experience or something like that? Kinda just shows how little u think about that kinda stuff if u go off one or two ideas

Are you a fucking idiot? Where did I say everyone who follows a religion is an extremist?

Right back at you. What I am saying is there are plenty of extremists out there in EVERY religion and eventually a religious war will break out just like it has the past 2000 years