[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Christianity

Magick

I don't understand why being religious entitles you to respect. Please enlighten me.

Terrible mentality. I don't care what your beliefs are, I'll respect the person unless they prove otherwise. Are you really that angry about people's beliefs? Why do you care so much?

Terrible logic. I guess I missed the part where I stated that I lack respect for someone because of a belief. I stated that a belief does not entitle one to respect; especially an irrational one. You are the only one getting angry here.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• MikeQ

• Smush

Top Posters In This Topic

I think all religions were made up by smart people to fool the stupid people to gain political & military power.

this

There was no intense government back then they had to do something

It worked fucking amazingly

Ppl are just retarded to waste their lives in religion in 2k11

The quickest way to become an Athiest is to read the bible. From what i've read up to in this thread it seems most people believe in God because they don't consider our creation and habitat to have come about by chance. But if that is why you believe are you trying to say there's a bigger chance that an undead jewish magician created us all?

• 2 weeks later...

its hard to believe, especially since in school you learn all about evolution, and it hella just contradicts what the bible teaches.

I'm Tj and i approve of this message

i believe in christianity, i dont think it was something that was as such a lie to gain superiority or whatever, but more so a gathering of people who have questions that need answering or have always thought whats out there and wonder how life actually began. I also think that this is and always will be a hard point to prove that there is something out there we refer to as 'God' which is what this religion is upon, as most say their is so evidence of a god type being actually visiting us except for the bible of course which yes, could have been lies. You have to trust and believe that their is something out there, if you cant do that then you'll never truly understand the world. Their is evidence all around you, the biggest parts are life, one of the main arguments about God's existence is the 'Big Bang' theory which was thought up by scientists. Even though their theory speaks of atoms colliding and making the earth and other elements and what have you, this wouldnt have just happened out of nothing, what was their before even minerals or elements and compounds were created? God.

Thanks for taking the time to read my comment  ^_^

u tell em tom! :D

i believe in christianity, i dont think it was something that was as such a lie to gain superiority or whatever, but more so a gathering of people who have questions that need answering or have always thought whats out there and wonder how life actually began. I also think that this is and always will be a hard point to prove that there is something out there we refer to as 'God' which is what this religion is upon, as most say their is so evidence of a god type being actually visiting us except for the bible of course which yes, could have been lies. You have to trust and believe that their is something out there, if you cant do that then you'll never truly understand the world. Their is evidence all around you, the biggest parts are life, one of the main arguments about God's existence is the 'Big Bang' theory which was thought up by scientists. Even though their theory speaks of atoms colliding and making the earth and other elements and what have you, this wouldnt have just happened out of nothing, what was their before even minerals or elements and compounds were created? God.

Thanks for taking the time to read my comment  ^_^

"Anything you don't understand you attribute to God. God for you is where you sweep away all the mysteries of the world, all the challenges to our intelligence. You simply turn your mind off and say: 'God did it.'" - Carl Sagan

I honestly can't stand people like yourself who believe a supernatural entity created the world with no solid proof. What's even more annoying is the people who's argument gets reduced to "you can't prove he isn't real". If you believe something prove it, and if you can't, then stop for a second and think how stupid you are for believing in something you can't even prove to be real.

"It annoys me that the burden of proof is on athiests. It should be: 'You came up with the idea. Why do you believe it?'. I could tell you I've got superpowers. But I can't go up to people saying 'Prove I can't fly.' They'd go: 'What do you mean 'Prove you can't fly'? Prove you can!'" - Ricky Gervais

Thanks for taking the time to read my comment  ^_^

"Anything you don't understand you attribute to God. God for you is where you sweep away all the mysteries of the world, all the challenges to our intelligence. You simply turn your mind off and say: 'God did it.'" - Carl Sagan

I honestly can't stand people like yourself who believe a supernatural entity created the world with no solid proof. What's even more annoying is the people who's argument gets reduced to "you can't prove he isn't real". If you believe something prove it, and if you can't, then stop for a second and think how stupid you are for believing in something you can't even prove to be real.

"It annoys me that the burden of proof is on athiests. It should be: 'You came up with the idea. Why do you believe it?'. I could tell you I've got superpowers. But I can't go up to people saying 'Prove I can't fly.' They'd go: 'What do you mean 'Prove you can't fly'? Prove you can!'" - Ricky Gervais

Just found respect for you.  :nice:

You have to trust and believe that their is something out there, if you cant do that then you'll never truly understand the world. Their is evidence all around you, the biggest parts are life, one of the main arguments about God's existence is the 'Big Bang' theory which was thought up by scientists. Even though their theory speaks of atoms colliding and making the earth and other elements and what have you, this wouldnt have just happened out of nothing, what was their before even minerals or elements and compounds were created? God.

Mother fucking facepalm

Found this for you.

who gives a fuck if other people believe in something you don't? it's called faith. if you don't have it, then leave the others alone!

What if god created everything? What if he didn't? Whatever the answer, if it improves his lifestyle and makes him happy, then great!

You don't run around insulting retarded people (the actually retarded people) for being happy but dumb do you?

if you think god created the world, you're maybe as wrong as if you think big bang created it. We are incredibly ignorant as to how everything started, so stop hating on the ones who don't share the same beliefs (or lack of), and get on with your life. Maybe you will actually accomplish something, rather than look retarded on the internet

who gives a fuck if other people believe in something you don't? it's called faith. if you don't have it, then leave the others alone!

What if god created everything? What if he didn't? Whatever the answer, if it improves his lifestyle and makes him happy, then great!

You don't run around insulting retarded people (the actually retarded people) for being happy but dumb do you?

if you think god created the world, you're maybe as wrong as if you think big bang created it. We are incredibly ignorant as to how everything started, so stop hating on the ones who don't share the same beliefs (or lack of), and get on with your life. Maybe you will actually accomplish something, rather than look retarded on the internet

Thank you for establishing that Christians are retards. idiot  :rolleyes:

And I'm not sure if you knew this or not, but this is a debate topic. If you don't like what you're reading, then leave.

Because here, you'll hear the truth, but you?...You...

And I'm not sure if you knew this or not, but this is a debate topic. If you don't like what you're reading, then leave.

nope, i established that just like retards, christians are happy with their beliefs and lives, so leave them alone... thought you'd get that, but i was obviously wrong.

yep, and my opinion is that you should leave christians alone until you bring a satisfactory alternative...

my god, sounds exciting!! please proceed

nope, i established that just like retards, christians are happy with their beliefs and lives, so leave them alone... thought you'd get that, but i was obviously wrong.

yep, and my opinion is that you should leave christians alone until you bring a satisfactory alternative...

:huh:

:huh:

you lack of culture and intelligence to post an intelligent reply :victory: