Christianity

Magick

Not a single priest I've ever known wouldn't even dare do that... plus that's more catholism.

As for the whole boredom, There won't be anything bad in Heaven. Boredom is pretty bad, plus I'm going to have a mansion made from gold awww yeeaahhh. Although I can't really tell you what it'll be like, I'll probably be having a huuge party.

Lol, well they aren't going to just come out and say it are they?  :wow:

And nty, I'd rather sleep forever.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• MikeQ

• Smush

Top Posters In This Topic

People have different views and I respect that. But when people cross the line and start flaming other religions for being different or being silly then it becomes a problem. I honestly don't see what's wrong with Christianity's message of faith, love, and hope.

I believe in the values of the beliefs, not the religion.

Though I do believe Man created God, as Humans need something to look up to and to give them hope.

I believe in the values of the beliefs, not the religion.

Though I do believe Man created God, as Humans need something to look up to and to give them hope.

I believe that what Christians do is good, as far as charity and such. But the religion of Christianity is flawed in so many ways.... I think that believing that some ultimate power is controlling the outcome of our lives, and makes every thing a happen is extremely foolish. It's a religion based on fear and intimidation; and that is wrong.

Matthew 10:28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell.

The bible also preaches that women are inferior to men.

"For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." (I Corinthians 14:34-35)

"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

Bet your mom and pop didn't tell you about those verses did they?

I'm sorry but fuck Christianity, more bad than good.

TJ get on TS! Instead of quoting thousand year old passages, get on TS. I heard what happened, just come on again lol. But yes, no one is going to convert anyone. I respect your belief TJ, now get on TS.

TJ get on TS! Instead of quoting thousand year old passages, get on TS. I heard what happened, just come on again lol. But yes, no one is going to convert anyone. I respect your belief TJ, now get on TS.

Heard what happened? And they are old, yes, but are they still in the bible? yes.

tj keeps saying the same things, and i stopped answering the same things

we could be doing this all year long, we aren't going anywhere

Correction, we have been doing this all year long.

And you no one can win in this. Because neither side is provable enough at the moment. Everything is opinionated.

And you no one can win in this. Because neither side is provable enough at the moment. Everything is opinionated.

the point of faith is that it cannot be proven.

believing makes you worthy of god

and that one of the reasons why i don't believe in religions

but arguments here against christianity are so overused and so easily countered... i had to defend it

the point of faith is that it cannot be proven.

believing makes you worthy of god

and that one of the reasons why i don't believe in religions

but arguments here against christianity are so overused and so easily countered... i had to defend it

That's why this whole topic is a flame war, just waiting to happen... Tbh should be locked.

I'm Christian, but yes I see where you are all coming from, there are no proven facts as to whether god is real. But people have Faith.

Faith is what most people have believe that god really does exist, and that how created Adam and eve. I believe it all, because it's a personal decision.

found this on some christian website or something. lmfao couldn't be any further from the truth not to mention people that are like this just make themselves look retarded to all people. seeing as how i've never posted on here before ill start off by saying im athiest

found this on some christian website or something. lmfao couldn't be any further from the truth not to mention people that are like this just make themselves look retarded to all people. seeing as how i've never posted on here before ill start off by saying im athiest

it's turning the concept of atheism into some kind of joke, ridiculing their arguments, which is wrong and isn't a valid argument.

here's one for christianism:

The belief there is a man living on a cloud who has a list of things he does NOT want you to do, and he can do whatever he was with you, created everything out of thin air and was created by himself because he's god

makes perfect sense

retarded 4chan pic m8

it's turning the concept of atheism into some kind of joke, ridiculing their arguments, which is wrong and isn't a valid argument.

The belief there is a man living on a cloud who has a list of things he does NOT want you to do, and he can do whatever he was with you, created everything out of thin air and was created by himself because he's god

makes perfect sense

retarded 4chan pic m8

gPOfurmrjxo

makes perfect sense

retarded 4chan pic m8

gPOfurmrjxo

I laughed ty :p

yep i was almost quoting him :P

the "but he loves you" is epic too

George Carlin is epic. I share many of the same thoughts. The thought of god might seem nice, but it's illogical. I've asked many people who are religious if they believe in magic, and they say "no" So I just  :facepalm: , and walk away lol.

People tend to take religion way to seriously. Learn right from wrong, then make your own decisions, don't let a book written thousands of years ago dictate the way you live your life. Live freely, and let life happen, don't be afraid. And it also irks me, to see children brought up to fear god... I can't stand it. I asked a little girl (10-12 yrs old) "If you act bad, what happens if you die?..."   "You go to heck, and you get punished forever." Word for word... I was sickened.  :mellow:

Carlin is the man.

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able?

Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing?

Then he is malevolent.

Is he both able and willing?

Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing?

Then why call him God?”

-Epicurus

That's a goodun.