[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Christianity

Magick

I recommend watching "Ancient Aliens" It's extremely interesting, and really fun to watch. Just gives you an alternate view on what "God" might actually be.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• MikeQ

• Smush

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh.. its not a religion its a belief. No point arguing about it people have their own beliefs, and doubt thats gonna change anytime soon.

l0l did u honestly just say Christianity is not a religion.

Eh.. its not a religion its a belief. No point arguing about it people have their own beliefs, and doubt thats gonna change anytime soon.

i lol'd

i lol'd

Think he was talking about atheism

Your lack of respect for people with religions is disgusting.

Nice try lol, but I don't hate religious people, I hate religion.

Troll fail

I didn't say you hated religious people, I said you have a lack of respect. Which you clearly do.

I only disrespect their thoughts and actions, not their personal being. I find people who devote so much time/effort to religious belief to be heavily misguided.

And they way you show that particularly on this forum is disrespectful.

Maybe you're right, I'll be more considerate next time. Thank you Octa  ^_^

It's more why should one not be respected in the first place.

And westborough baptist church are so misguided they're clearly not Christian.

I don't understand why being religious entitles you to respect. Please enlighten me.

Terrible mentality. I don't care what your beliefs are, I'll respect the person unless they prove otherwise. Are you really that angry about people's beliefs? Why do you care so much?

If you believe in a religion, is it wrong to only choose to believe bits and pieces of it?

Why would it be wrong?

I hate how Christians live in fear...

If you believe in a religion, is it wrong to only choose to believe bits and pieces of it?

Why would it be wrong?

I hate how Christians live in fear...

lol

nope.

May I ask, why do you say Christians live in fear?

There's over 100 occurances of "Do not be afraid" and "Do not fear" in the Bible...

Notabley: John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

May I ask, why do you say Christians live in fear?

There's over 100 occurances of "Do not be afraid" and "Do not fear" in the Bible...

Notabley: John 14:27 - Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

There are MULTIPLE areas of the bible that state fearing god.

I think you're misunderstanding. There is a fear which is a respect, and a fear which is to be scared. When the Hebrew was translated into English, there are a multiple of Hebrew words which English scolars decided to mean fear. However, some of the Hebrew means "to be scared of" and others mean "reverence" and another means "to reside in, dwell in the presence of"

There's a lot of words in Greek and Hebrew that can't or wern't be fully translated into English. Which makes some things awfully confusing.