Christianity

Magick

i got very angry.

And this is exactly why atheists need to control their anger. Don't be the next Jared Loughner. Take a chill pill, relax, and think about the consequences of those actions. If you want, you can speak to a priest, or just meditate and reflect upon your future. But please do not take your anger out on others.

who said atheists are angry... wtf

look at the quote m8. just relax.

First of all, don't tell me to relax... Second of all I read the quote,

and you generalized millions of people as "angry" when you don't know them.

Please feel free to refer to your own comment.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• MikeQ

• Smush

Top Posters In This Topic

I never generalized atheists as being angry, but if I did then it would be true.

Anger is part of human nature, therefore everyone even atheists have anger.

It's what we do with that anger that bothers me.

Swap Christians instead of atheists and the same could be true vice versa. We all need to control our anger, can't you agree with that? No, you're probably not because you're going to find some loophole in my words and deny that as well. Oh well. To each his own.

Religion is the cause of all wars.

I'm pretty sure the books and gods dont come out and fight each other (implying theres more than one? no.) I'm sure the stupid humans do (implying im not human. No, im not.) not religion

>IMPLYING IMPLICATIONS

AHURRRHURRR DERP DERP LOOK EVERYONE I'M FROM 4CHAN, AHURRHURR DERP DERP >IMPLYING I'M NOT A FAG

DO A BARREL ROLL, OVER 9000 MUDKIPS, >IMPLYING THATS NOT AWESOME#!!!! OMG WHITE KNIGHT MORALFAG NEWFAG OMG THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH

That's you.

I'm pretty sure the books and gods dont come out and fight each other (implying theres more than one? no.) I'm sure the stupid humans do (implying im not human. No, im not.) not religion

>IMPLYING IMPLICATIONS

AHURRRHURRR DERP DERP LOOK EVERYONE I'M FROM 4CHAN, AHURRHURR DERP DERP >IMPLYING I'M NOT A FAG

DO A BARREL ROLL, OVER 9000 MUDKIPS, >IMPLYING THATS NOT AWESOME#!!!! OMG WHITE KNIGHT MORALFAG NEWFAG OMG THE RENT IS TOO DAMN HIGH

That's you.

Mad?

Not in the slightest, I just find it funny how much of a fucking nerd you are, kids like you who think every single site is 4chan, I bet you talk to your friends like it too, if any of my friends spoke like that to me, i'd laugh in their fucking face, and don't go down the whole hurrrhurrrr trolled route, you're not a troll, you're just an idiot, an idiot who is so addicted to 4chan he takes it everywhere he goes with him.

• 3 months later...

>IMPLYING IMPLICATIONS

That's you.

Mad?

Not in the slightest, I just find it funny how much of a fucking nerd you are, kids like you who think every single site is 4chan, I bet you talk to your friends like it too, if any of my friends spoke like that to me, i'd laugh in their fucking face, and don't go down the whole hurrrhurrrr trolled route, you're not a troll, you're just an idiot, an idiot who is so addicted to 4chan he takes it everywhere he goes with him.

25572mu.jpg

I agree, everyone who believe in Christianity annoys me.  Yes it may bring millions of people together yet they try to force it over so many people.  I believe in God and everything but theres a certain point to it all that annoys me.  When someone bases their whole life to the bible or just to God and misses out a lot on life because of it I think it's rediculous.  You have one life and one life only and your suppose to live it the way YOU want it not how some monks millions of years ago told you to live it.  Life is God'smost precious gift so why not make the best of it?

I agree, everyone who believe in Christianity annoys me.  Yes it may bring millions of people together yet they try to force it over so many people.  I believe in God and everything but theres a certain point to it all that annoys me.  When someone bases their whole life to the bible or just to God and misses out a lot on life because of it I think it's rediculous.  You have one life and one life only and your suppose to live it the way YOU want it not how some monks millions of years ago told you to live it.  Life is God'smost precious gift so why not make the best of it?

wow. So much idiocy in one single post! I just couldn't resist replying

everyone who believes in Christianity annoys me.

Primary racism, you're just another dumb teenager brainwashed by the media

Gj being such a good rebel  :nice:

they try to force it over so many people.

The only thing i was to force over you is my dick. In France, nobody tries to convert anyone to Christanism. If you want to become one, you're very welcome. If not, its fine.

I doubt many religions can say the same.

When someone bases their dedicates his whole life to the bible or just to God and he misses out a lot on life and because of it I think it's ridiculous.  You have one life and one life only and your suppose to live it the way YOU want it not how some monks millions of years ago told you to live it.

It's their choice to dedicate their life to god. They can leave any time they want. They miss out on sex, that's all. But it's a price many people are willing to pay to live HOW THEY WANT. Who are you to tell them what to do?

And it's not a monk living millions of years ago (probably not human then i guess) who suddenly appeared to them and told them they must never fornicate and live like a savage

Life is God'smost precious gift so why not make the best of it?

They believe they are making the best of their life: helping others. But I guess you wouldn't understand... yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

uhh. Fuck religion, but I mean if you have to live your life thinking that a "God" is going to be there for you by all means go for it, just don't shove it in my face.

Who am I to tell someone how to live their life?

Here's a quote that basically disproves god.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not omnipotent. Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent. Is He both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is He neither able nor willing? Then why call Him God?"

-Epicurus

The only people  that shove religion down my throat are the constant atheists placing videos/websites about atheism. Ironic right?

The only people  that shove religion down my throat are the constant atheists placing videos/websites about atheism. Ironic right?

Atheism isn't a religion bro. Is it not your will to hear what they are saying, or read what they write? YOU, yourself clicked on that video, or on that website. Mormon missonaries come to my house very often, even though I specifficly have a 'No Soliciting' sign in plain view. It's printed on our money, "In God We Trust", and in the Pledge Of Allegiance, "One Nation Under God". My own parents constantly pressure me and try to convert me using their flawed logic. (Now I understand that's a personal problem)

But religion is very much shoved down my throat, much more than I believe the lack of it is.

Atheism isn't a religion bro. Is it not your will to hear what they are saying, or read what they write? YOU, yourself clicked on that video, or on that website. Mormon missonaries come to my house very often, even though I specifficly have a 'No Soliciting' sign in plain view. It's printed on our money, "In God We Trust", and in the Pledge Of Allegiance, "One Nation Under God". My own parents constantly pressure me and try to convert me using their flawed logic. (Now I understand that's a personal problem)

But religion is very much shoved down my throat, much more than I believe the lack of it is.

Lol @him thinking atheism is a religion... :wow:

The only people  that shove religion down my throat are the constant atheists placing videos/websites about atheism. Ironic right?

A bit late, but I didn't see you reply.

Religion = A cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith

Atheism = Belief there is no God.

Obviously, atheism is a religion. One cannot scientifically prove or disprove the existence of a god. Therefore, there must be some leap of faith, to some degree, to get from agnosticism to atheism. Atheism to be the belief in no gods, rather than no belief in gods. This is a religious belief.

The Supreme Court of the United States of America has acknowledged that "religion" does not need to include a belief in a god or gods.

I can go on all day, it's the ignorance of atheists that irritate me. Oh and to RxBandit, are you really butthurt that under God is in the pledge of allegiance? Are you going to be that guy who sues the United States Government for infringing upon his rights? I mean come on, don't be dramatic about this. And as for your personal problems, that's your own unique set. Solve it on your own.

The only people  that shove religion down my throat are the constant atheists placing videos/websites about atheism. Ironic right?

A bit late, but I didn't see you reply.

Religion = A cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith

Atheism = Belief there is no God.

Obviously, atheism is a religion. One cannot scientifically prove or disprove the existence of a god. Therefore, there must be some leap of faith, to some degree, to get from agnosticism to atheism. Atheism to be the belief in no gods, rather than no belief in gods. This is a religious belief.

The Supreme Court of the United States of America has acknowledged that "religion" does not need to include a belief in a god or gods.

I can go on all day, it's the ignorance of atheists that irritate me. Oh and to RxBandit, are you really butthurt that under God is in the pledge of allegiance? Are you going to be that guy who sues the United States Government for infringing upon his rights? I mean come on, don't be dramatic about this. And as for your personal problems, that's your own unique set. Solve it on your own.

Atheism is against all religion