[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Christianity

Magick

Are u a fucking idiot? U just think everyone that is christian follows it coz there scared to die? What about every other religion? What about people that follow it coz they had a near death experience or something like that? Kinda just shows how little u think about that kinda stuff if u go off one or two ideas

Are you a fucking idiot? Where did I say everyone who follows a religion is an extremist?

Right back at you. What I am saying is there are plenty of extremists out there in EVERY religion and eventually a religious war will break out just like it has the past 2000 years

Religion has killed so many people...Such a blatant waste of time.

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• MikeQ

• Smush

Top Posters In This Topic

Are u a fucking idiot? U just think everyone that is christian follows it coz there scared to die? What about every other religion? What about people that follow it coz they had a near death experience or something like that? Kinda just shows how little u think about that kinda stuff if u go off one or two ideas

Are you a fucking idiot? Where did I say everyone who follows a religion is an extremist?

Right back at you. What I am saying is there are plenty of extremists out there in EVERY religion and eventually a religious war will break out just like it has the past 2000 years

Hate to interrupt... but leaders who were atheist have killed more people in the 20th century than all the religious wars combined ..

inb4 the storm comes.

my body is ready.

Hate to interrupt... but leaders who were atheist have killed more people in the 20th century than all the religious wars combined ..

inb4 the storm comes.

my body is ready.

Don't care, religion causes more problems than just deaths.

inb4 the storm comes.

my body is ready.

Oh the old justification trick all theists love to use "THIS RELIGION ALSO KILLS AND SO DO ATHIESTS WHAT ABOUT THEM?" It doesn't matter what others did. Genocide, murder, and everything else in between is against Christian ideology, justifying it by saying others have done the same, or even worse, is more stupid than following the religion itself.

they didn't kill people because they were atheist though did they, not really a valid point.

^

If it wasn't for religion, atheist wouldn't exist... Lol

TJ I would LOVE to argue, but sometimes your points are just .. well .. :facepalm:

:trollbob:

If it wasn't for religion, atheist wouldn't exist... Lol

TJ I would LOVE to argue, but sometimes your points are just .. well .. :facepalm:

:trollbob:

:trollbob: right back atchu.

inb4 the storm comes.

my body is ready.

Good idea, but as someone has said, their goals for the killing were nonreligious.

Just curious where you got that information though. Is a lot of them Communist leaders who executed anyone who didnt follow? I just find that hard to believe because of Hitler and the 6 million jews.

inb4 the storm comes.

my body is ready.

Good idea, but as someone has said, their goals for the killing were nonreligious.

Just curious where you got that information though. Is a lot of them Communist leaders who executed anyone who didnt follow? I just find that hard to believe because of Hitler and the 6 million jews.

No, Hitler was not atheist. He was actually more Lutheran than anything, I'm talking about the atheist leaders such as ..

Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong, and of course Kim Jong Il. I'm not trying to convert anyone, I'm just providing the facts.

Here's a little bit of the Soviet persecution of Christians ...

The Soviet Union was committed to the destruction of religion, and to this effect it destroyed churches, mosques and temples, ridiculed, harassed and executed religious leaders, flooded the schools and media with atheistic propaganda, and generally promoted 'scientific atheism' as the truth that society should accept

Mao Zedong - China ..

The most severe times were during the Cultural Revolution. Believers were arrested and imprisoned and sometimes tortured for their faith. Bibles were destroyed, churches and homes were looted, and Christians were subjected to humiliation. Several thousand Christians were known to have been imprisoned between 1983-1993

This is the result of the suppression of religion. This is what you get ...

inb4 the storm comes.

my body is ready.

No, Hitler was not atheist. He was actually more Lutheran than anything, I'm talking about the atheist leaders such as ..

Joseph Stalin, Mao Zedong, and of course Kim Jong Il. I'm not trying to convert anyone, I'm just providing the facts.

The Soviet Union was committed to the destruction of religion, and to this effect it destroyed churches, mosques and temples, ridiculed, harassed and executed religious leaders, flooded the schools and media with atheistic propaganda, and generally promoted 'scientific atheism' as the truth that society should accept

Mao Zedong - China ..

The most severe times were during the Cultural Revolution. Believers were arrested and imprisoned and sometimes tortured for their faith. Bibles were destroyed, churches and homes were looted, and Christians were subjected to humiliation. Several thousand Christians were known to have been imprisoned between 1983-1993

Are you forgetting about the many crusades? Also, the conquering of the Americas where natives were often forced upon Christianity? (mostly in South America)

Stalin killed around 40 mil ppl, mao killed over 60 mil.

But they weren't killed in the name of atheism.

However, many dictators killed whoever they wanted using god to justify those murders.

In the end, religion didn't kill that many people.

Stalin killed around 40 mil ppl, mao killed over 60 mil.

But they weren't killed in the name of atheism.

However, many dictators killed whoever they wanted using god to justify those murders.

In the end, religion didn't kill that many people.

It's not about the amount of people. It's the fact that Christians supposedly have a set of moral beliefs and they're supposed to be good people. Not to mention they feed you propaganda telling you what to do, and if you do what they say you are granted an eternity of life after death in heaven, but yet their most respected and high ranking leaders do the opposite.

inb4 the storm comes.

my body is ready.

Mao Zedong - China ..

Are you forgetting about the many crusades? Also, the conquering of the Americas where natives were often forced upon Christianity? (mostly in South America)

Okay, I'll give you the crusades, but tell me, have there been any recent crusades? It's funny that you quote an event that occurred centuries ago, but then forget about things that happened mere decades ago. It's all about what have you done lately, and lately atheism has been represented by the fascists. (Mao, Stalin, Kim).

And no I agree it's not the amount of people, I hate numbers based games, but to tell me that my moral beliefs are wrong is extremely ignorant. I have never told anyone what to believe, I choose to believe what I believe. To try and negate my character as a person is just not right.

And no actually you COULD argue that they did kill for atheism. If their goal was to eradicate religion, and force atheism as a belief, then one could make the connection to atheism.

inb4 the storm comes.

my body is ready.

Mao Zedong - China ..

Okay, I'll give you the crusades, but tell me, have there been any recent crusades? It's funny that you quote an event that occurred centuries ago, but then forget about things that happened mere decades ago. It's all about what have you done lately, and lately atheism has been represented by the fascists. (Mao, Stalin, Kim).

And no I agree it's not the amount of people, I hate numbers based games, but to tell me that my moral beliefs are wrong is extremely ignorant. I have never told anyone what to believe, I choose to believe what I believe. To try and negate my character as a person is just not right.

And no actually you COULD argue that they did kill for atheism. If their goal was to eradicate religion, and force atheism as a belief, then one could make the connection to atheism.

Athiesm is not a belief, it is the lack of belief. Of course there has been recent acts by Christians that go against their beliefs and moral systems. I'm sure you've heard of priests molesting young children, if not I can link you to them. Also, just because the crusades happened a long time ago doesn't mean it didn't happen. It actually baffles me that you choose to dismiss it as if it never happened. I am in no way saying that you as a person are evil or have messed up morals, but I am simply saying that Christianity is supposed to be a religion of peace yet history shows that they have done the opposite.

inb4 the storm comes.

my body is ready.

Mao Zedong - China ..

Athiesm is not a belief, it is the lack of belief. Of course there has been recent acts by Christians that go against their beliefs and moral systems. I'm sure you've heard of priests molesting young children, if not I can link you to them. Also, just because the crusades happened a long time ago doesn't mean it didn't happen. It actually baffles me that you choose to dismiss it as if it never happened. I am in no way saying that you as a person are evil or have messed up morals, but I am simply saying that Christianity is supposed to be a religion of peace yet history shows that they have done the opposite.

Misguided intentions. You judge billions of people on the actions of a few priests. It's ignorant and quite pathetic. I don't judge atheists based on the actions of a few tyrants. I don't judge Jews based on the actions of Bernie Madhoff. I'm sure you've met every Christian to make a judgement and tell me that the religion of peace has done the opposite.

Tell every Christian charity, tell every Christian orphanage, that they are in fact doing the opposite of peace. Your reasoning carries no water.

inb4 the storm comes.

my body is ready.

Mao Zedong - China ..

Misguided intentions. You judge billions of people on the actions of a few priests. It's ignorant and quite pathetic. I don't judge atheists based on the actions of a few tyrants. I don't judge Jews based on the actions of Bernie Madhoff. I'm sure you've met every Christian to make a judgement and tell me that the religion of peace has done the opposite.

Tell every Christian charity, tell every Christian orphanage, that they are in fact doing the opposite of peace. Your reasoning carries no water.

Pope protected those priests...