[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Dog's log.

Dog

How does it feel going str8 from 18s to 28s lol. Since i started training iv always been told to gradually work up in weight but i reckon im just fatigueing the muscles more by doing this. Like i usually go up in around 4kgs every set on db bench, u reckon i should get in a good warm up set then go balls out?

its all relative. i jump up in 10s. maybe a 5 or 7.5 jump just b4 heaviest set.

How does it feel going str8 from 18s to 28s lol. Since i started training iv always been told to gradually work up in weight but i reckon im just fatigueing the muscles more by doing this. Like i usually go up in around 4kgs every set on db bench, u reckon i should get in a good warm up set then go balls out?

Felt normal, no point exhausting your chest before the working sets

20 reps!

yh, chest was pumped like never b4

pre-exhaustion is a great technique used by people that are 100% committed to building muscle rather than what weight they are lifting.

e.g. for chest

The main exercise for working the chest muscles is the bench press.

The bench press also uses the front deltoid muscles and the triceps

muscles. Since the deltoids and triceps are smaller than the chest

muscles, they get tired faster. If you pre exhaust your chest muscles

with dumbbell flys, then you can work the chest muscles to total

failure with bench presses.

your pre-exhaustion exercise (flys) should not be till failure, the next main compound exercise should be (bench).

research it if your interested.

pre-exhaustion is a great technique used by people that are 100% committed to building muscle rather than what weight they are lifting.

e.g. for chest

The main exercise for working the chest muscles is the bench press.

The bench press also uses the front deltoid muscles and the triceps

muscles. Since the deltoids and triceps are smaller than the chest

muscles, they get tired faster. If you pre exhaust your chest muscles

with dumbbell flys, then you can work the chest muscles to total

failure with bench presses.

your pre-exhaustion exercise (flys) should not be till failure, the next main compound exercise should be (bench).

research it if your interested.

Hmm sounds so much more logical, idk why i didnt work that out for myself considering ive noticed its always my triceps giving way on the last rep, thanks. ive decided idc about weight at all now really, wanna make me some more gains, im not a powerlifter so idk why i cared, gonna swap db rows for bb rows with elbows tucked in, perfect form too.

Shoulders 6/10

basically no rests cause i had to rush the workout to get to work on time again as i always do on saturday lol

DB Shoulder Press

10s x 6 warmup

12s x 4 warmup

22s x 4 this was shite, dunno if its cause i did too much warmup or cause of rest times

20s x 8 and halfreps after

20s x 5

DB Shrugs

20s x 8

45s x 5

32s x 10

32s x 8

Barbell Shrugs

20 x 20

60 x 12

70 x 10

Lateral Raises

6s x 15

6s x 17

10s x 10

dropset to 4s x 12

Face Pulls

21.25 x 15

26.25 x 12

26.25 x 12

26.25 x 12

Went clothes shopping today, top man changing rooms have fucking amazing lighting so thought i'd take some pics cause im a vein cunt rofl.

A8s1V.jpg

aestheticsss

Doing back today, from now on im focusing on form over weight, gonna lower the weights and perfect my form and do some decent reps, no more powerlifting

Back and Biceps 8/10

Pullups

me x 6

me x 4 these aren't fucking increasing ffs...

Chinups

me x 6

me x 3

Bent Over Underhand Barbell Row

Bar x 13 Warmup

40 x 16

50 x 12

70 x 9

Straight Arm Pulldown

26.25 x 8

26.25 x 6

21.25 x6

18.25 x 10

18.25 x 5

Cable Row, Close Grip

48.75 X 12

53.75 x 10

58.75 x 9

63.75 x 9

Cable Pulldown, Wide Grip

48.75 x 10

33.75 x 10

Pulldown Machine

55 x 12

65 x 5

DB Rows, wanted to do a few heavy sets of these to strengthen grip, couldn't do the 45s lol, must have looked like a tryhard batting above his level.. spesh cause I was jumping in on a bench with a guy. oh well lol

36s x 8

36s x 6

Barbell Curl

Bar x 12

Bar x 10

25 x 6

25 x 5

Incline Dumbbell Curl, extremely slow negatives.

4s x 12

6s x 8

6s x 8

6s x 6

alot better back exercises there mate gj, bit much though.

haha curling 4kg would love to see that.

looking aesthetic as fk in that picture lol, got to love changing rooms!

love your left:right arm ratio from that angle.

Yeah, i look at it and think its a bit much but then my back doesnt seem to have felt it much. Think its cause i banged 3 scoops of craze b4 i went.. not gonna use it again tbh, leaves me feeling unsatisfied with my workout which is a depressing feeling.

The curls yeah haha, must of looked like a pansy but you dont feel it on the positive of the rep until the latter reps, the negatives leave your arms pumped to absolute fuck though haha.

Cheers too lol, come a long way from the fat neek yelling at people to fall in down teamspeak just 8 months ago... proud of how far i've come but then, i've always been somebody who does amazingly at anything when im motivated.

And yeah the angles of my arms are ridiculous lol, looks so small from the front and unflexed.

New fb profile pic also, arms look massive IMO:

You should sponsor clen, i'm sold

I only lost 6lbs on clen, lost 45lbs naturally, I just used clen because i'd been cutting for 6 months and was siiiick to death of it, was so bored of cutting that I didn't really diet properly either throughout the cycle, so it had barely any affect. I've got a load stocked up though haha, gonna get shredded to absolute fuck next cut.

log of the dog. and did u lose all of the weight before u started lifting or?

Nope I started lifting from day 1, took me a few months to get into lifting properly though

Yeah, i look at it and think its a bit much but then my back doesnt seem to have felt it much. Think its cause i banged 3 scoops of craze b4 i went.. not gonna use it again tbh, leaves me feeling unsatisfied with my workout which is a depressing feeling.

The curls yeah haha, must of looked like a pansy but you dont feel it on the positive of the rep until the latter reps, the negatives leave your arms pumped to absolute fuck though haha.

Cheers too lol, come a long way from the fat neek yelling at people to fall in down teamspeak just 8 months ago... proud of how far i've come but then, i've always been somebody who does amazingly at anything when im motivated.

And yeah the angles of my arms are ridiculous lol, looks so small from the front and unflexed.

I only lost 6lbs on clen, lost 45lbs naturally, I just used clen because i'd been cutting for 6 months and was siiiick to death of it, was so bored of cutting that I didn't really diet properly either throughout the cycle, so it had barely any affect. I've got a load stocked up though haha, gonna get shredded to absolute fuck next cut.

where u buy ur clen/

guy i went to school with lol

where u buy ur clen/

from a guy i went to school with.

Just curious, how does his prices compare to that website (steroid.com) aka is that website a complete scam and is the street price much cheaper?

Just curious, how does his prices compare to that website (steroid.com) aka is that website a complete scam and is the street price much cheaper?

steroid.com is not a legitimate source for buying, if you must buy online, which I would not reccommend, i'd use eroids.com to look for reviews of legit sites,

http://www.ukbestste...&product_id=113

This is the exact one I get, I get it for £35 though

you could probably easily find a source in your gym though tbf, or if not, surely theres another gym where hardcore people go.. my gym is a shitty leisure center and ive got connections to any gear i want from there lol

steroid.com is not a legitimate source for buying, if you must buy online, which I would not reccommend, i'd use eroids.com to look for reviews of legit sites,

you could probably easily find a source in your gym though tbf, or if not, surely theres another gym where hardcore people go.. my gym is a shitty leisure center and ive got connections to any gear i want from there lol

35 quid? omg i can get for 15 LOL

hotkeying send me 25 in post ill get u a tub of clen. (yes ill be profiting but effort/10+legit clen+postage price)

hotkeying send me 25 in post ill get u a tub of clen. (yes ill be profiting but effort/10+legit clen+postage price)

swear down ur dealer must just break into roid labs and steal all his stuff.

lol no this foreign shi is so cheap man. even a box of t3s from turkey is like 3 euros.... they sell 15 quid. PROFIT/10

lol no this foreign shi is so cheap man. even a box of t3s from turkey is like 3 euros.... they sell 15 quid. PROFIT/10

shut the hell up ya black son'a'bitch

Why not just buy proper pharma gear.

None of this shitty underground drugs labs shit.

Would only ever use ISIS injectables now

Makes me laugh when ppl like omg i got dbol tablets for £20!!!

Firstly never do dbol tabs rofl, and secondly u get what u pay for unless ur getting mugged off