don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Dog's log.

Dog

next time u want to record something in gym can u record your dumbell flys

bench-fly weight ratio is off, want to see your form :)

my form probs weren't that gr8 with today, arms bent a bit too much, look on past pages i normally train flies with 12s and bench with 26s, i know how to do fly form lol. was just going as heavy as i thought i could today

ah bloody hell joe lol theres certain exercises u dont go heavy on, ones that make u prone to injury n shit, fly's / raises etc i'd say allways lighter.

Yh i had arms bent a bit more than usual and didn't go too low cause after the first rep I felt it on my shoulders lol, wasn't gonna go heavy on flies just bench, asked a mate who was there and he said he thinks i should, wont in future lol

my form probs weren't that gr8 with today, arms bent a bit too much, look on past pages i normally train flies with 12s and bench with 26s, i know how to do fly form lol. was just going as heavy as i thought i could today

ah bloody hell joe lol theres certain exercises u dont go heavy on, ones that make u prone to injury n shit, fly's / raises etc i'd say allways lighter.

^this + if you're tall, the more down you go on dumbell flyes the more chance of fucking your rotator cuffs, but ey man, do what works for you, impressive so far, give advice to dale on how to eat, hes a forever fatcunt m8

hes leaner than me now lol, i'm just extremely vascular

Yh i had arms bent a bit more than usual and didn't go too low cause after the first rep I felt it on my shoulders lol, wasn't gonna go heavy on flies just bench, asked a mate who was there and he said he thinks i should, wont in future lol

^this + if you're tall, the more down you go on dumbell flyes the more chance of fucking your rotator cuffs, but ey man, do what works for you, impressive so far, give advice to dale on how to eat, hes a forever fatcunt m8

hes leaner than me now lol, i'm just extremely vascular

silly domantas, daren't post progress pics after his 2 steroid cycles cuz his 4 hrs cardio a day made him 60kgs

Sorry its late but ur video made me laugh, dunno how u came up with that rofl

OT: Dont do heavy flyes

OT: Dont think ive seen a pic of reevesy and thought he looks ripped :s

and you have of me? :S

idk if i'm leaner than i think i am and just dont have much ab mass, and that it's just loose skin or what but i've stll got a gut on me lol it's weird.

You really are more of a joke than me, but at least i'm intentionally a joke.

You on the other hand post fake pictures. "URRR I THINK I KNOW SOMEONE IRL THAT POSTS ON THESE FORUMS, DON'T WANT THEM TELLING EVERYONE I PLAY SCAPE" How long did it take of you to think of that one?

First of all, if your friend posts on these forums, he isn't really in a position to tell everyone, is he?

Secondly, If you were that huge/ripped, surely no one can really judge you anyway?

If you WERE actually that ripped, you would probably act more humble like Reevsey does, not a butthurt insecure little keyboard warrior.

Also, if he knows you post on here... why the fuck would it matter if you post a picture...shit just doesn't make sense, conclusion = you are a bullshitter.

You on the other hand post fake pictures. "URRR I THINK I KNOW SOMEONE IRL THAT POSTS ON THESE FORUMS, DON'T WANT THEM TELLING EVERYONE I PLAY SCAPE" How long did it take of you to think of that one?

First of all, if your friend posts on these forums, he isn't really in a position to tell everyone, is he?

Secondly, If you were that huge/ripped, surely no one can really judge you anyway?

If you WERE actually that ripped, you would probably act more humble like Reevsey does, not a butthurt insecure little keyboard warrior.

Also, if he knows you post on here... why the fuck would it matter if you post a picture...shit just doesn't make sense, conclusion = you are a bullshitter.

Tom has people added on facebook though, most of us have seen his pictures. what are you talking about.

Yeh clearly, i created a fake facebook profile, and added loads of random people from where i live as my fake friends. I then googled "White Ronnie coleman" and put it as my profile picture.

I then read up on loads of them steroid things and protein tablets etc.

Then i created a forum account in the hope 2 years later there would be a health and fitness section.

Then i became H&F mod (DUNNO HOW LOL) and then resigned (TOLD PEOPLE I HAD NO TIME LOL!!!)

I looked at a picture of this hotkeying guy, saw he looked like a wannabe mug and thort id jump in on the bandwagon even tho ive never lifted in my life.

Jimmys rustled 0/Peggy mitchell

lol at people thinking this forum is facebook or something and wanting pics 24/7 to wank to.

all that matters is toms knowledge and the fact that he has been active in this forum section since before all of you even started lifting rofl

its just hotkeying asking any1 for pics lol

but anyway every1 leeeeeeeeave it yeah.

Shoulders 1/10[1/10 like reeveseys gf rofl!!!11]

Dumbbell Shoulder Press

10s x 8 warmup

24s x 3

24s x 3 + 2 assisted reps

22s x 4

14s x 14

Dumbbell Shrugs

20s x 8 warmup

45s x 5

45s x 4

Barbell Shrugs

100 x 3

70 x 8

70 x 7

Side Lateral Raise

8s x 15

8s x 14

8s x 12

8s x 15

Face Pulls

26.25 x 15

33.75 x 10

28.75 x 10

few pics i snapped after gym cause i was lookin' juicy

nzXFG.jpg

delts looking like softballs

Drc6r.jpg

To be fair, you look quite good, your side delt hangs over your arm which is aesthetically pleasing.

Need to work on chest though and your core work

Yeh clearly, i created a fake facebook profile, and added loads of random people from where i live as my fake friends. I then googled "White Ronnie coleman" and put it as my profile picture.

Then i created a forum account in the hope 2 years later there would be a health and fitness section.

Then i became H&F mod (DUNNO HOW LOL) and then resigned (TOLD PEOPLE I HAD NO TIME LOL!!!)

I looked at a picture of this hotkeying guy, saw he looked like a wannabe mug and thort id jump in on the bandwagon even tho ive never lifted in my life.

thx for the good read

To be fair, you look quite good, your side delt hangs over your arm which is aesthetically pleasing.

Thanks lol yeah i love my shoulders they seem to gain mass easily.. and yeah ik my chest is defo my weak point, i train everything equally though, hoping itll even out

Thanks lol yeah i love my shoulders they seem to gain mass easily.. and yeah ik my chest is defo my weak point, i train everything equally though, hoping itll even out

how the fuck was I supposed to know you added people on facebook? jeez

Yeah you can do things to help lagging bodyparts, to name a few.

When cutting, do the lagging bodypart on your cheat/refeed day as its actually very anabolic (for sugars have glucose not fructose)

Do your lagging bodypart twice a week for a limited period, like i want 18 inch arms (17.5 atm) so im doing mon-fri, chest/tri back/bi legs shoulders arms.

Its all kinda bro science and shit, but then so are split routines.

Hypertrophy specific training (HST) is sciences answer to gaining size effectively, answer why every1 does splits

And to Hotkeying, its okay i accept your apology.

Yeah you can do things to help lagging bodyparts, to name a few.

When cutting, do the lagging bodypart on your cheat/refeed day as its actually very anabolic (for sugars have glucose not fructose)

Do your lagging bodypart twice a week for a limited period, like i want 18 inch arms (17.5 atm) so im doing mon-fri, chest/tri back/bi legs shoulders arms.

Its all kinda bro science and shit, but then so are split routines.

Hypertrophy specific training (HST) is sciences answer to gaining size effectively, answer why every1 does splits

And to Hotkeying, its okay i accept your apology.

Yeah I was thinking of changing up my split tbh, and might just scrap the whole alternating lifting heavy and lifting for mass thing too and just keep training for mass, getting on a cycle of test400 soon anyway cause i made mates with sum1 in the gym with supplies, so hopefully ill gain some decent chest size then

what the hell even more impresive then walli

like u actually killed all the fat

Yep, testament to proper dieting and training lol. Still not as lean as i'd like to be though :P

Uve been training for less than a year and your already trying to run test 400, you've already done clen.

Why dont do you everything naturally for a few years ffs.

BUT I NOT GET THE RESULTS QUICK ENUF!!

Srs.

Inb4 "OMG CLEN ISNT A STEROID" obviously not its a bronchodilator used for asthma but its still illegal to trade.

Uve been training for less than a year and your already trying to run test 400, you've already done clen.

Srs.

Inb4 "OMG CLEN ISNT A STEROID" obviously not its a bronchodilator used for asthma but its still illegal to trade.

I just dont see the point in staying natural when i know for a fact im gonna cycle one day anyway cause my goal is to be far bigger than any1s natural potential. What would doing it naturally achieve other than a sense of achievement :s which i dont really care for

Srs.

I just dont see the point in staying natural when i know for a fact im gonna cycle one day anyway cause my goal is to be far bigger than any1s natural potential. What would doing it naturally achieve other than a sense of achievement :s which i dont really care for

Use roids as a means to break through plateau's, the same goes for creatine and other pre-workout stuffs. It's nice to know that you still got a couple cards to play when you hit the wall