[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Dog's log.

Dog

firstly hotkeying, you've never done anything like that in ur life so please dont give false ideas etc.

Joe, if you dont build up a good enough frame then you will shrink back after and become really depressed. Even with the proper PCT you still lose, especially since the longer esters of test (in test400) cause some watergain. You might look good but when theres an up theres a down. You obviously wont listen because ive been there and i didnt listen. I took big amounts of hdrol when i was 16 and ended up putting alot of size on, but also shrunk and fucking hell thats not a good feeling.

Imagine the feeling of not being able to grow and times it by like 10k, because thats the feeling of shrinking, and it doesnt just happen as slow as gains, ull lose an inch on ur arms in a few weeks.

As ive already stated you probs wont listen to me, but ive been there, and its not nice. Im not saying wait until your genetic potential (25+) but get a few years of training under your belt. Fuck theres other methods of defeating plateaus, mix ur training up at least.

Seriously taking steroids isnt just a "popping tablets" or ill just go to the needle exchange get 10 synringes 25 wipes 5 drawing needles and 10 oranges and 15 blues and jabbing up. Theres alot of physciological effects and all kidding aside if you want somebody to talk to about it, i am here.

firstly hotkeying, you've never done anything like that in ur life so please dont give false ideas etc.

Joe, if you dont build up a good enough frame then you will shrink back after and become really depressed. Even with the proper PCT you still lose, especially since the longer esters of test (in test400) cause some watergain. You might look good but when theres an up theres a down. You obviously wont listen because ive been there and i didnt listen. I took big amounts of hdrol when i was 16 and ended up putting alot of size on, but also shrunk and fucking hell thats not a good feeling.

Imagine the feeling of not being able to grow and times it by like 10k, because thats the feeling of shrinking, and it doesnt just happen as slow as gains, ull lose an inch on ur arms in a few weeks.

As ive already stated you probs wont listen to me, but ive been there, and its not nice. Im not saying wait until your genetic potential (25+) but get a few years of training under your belt. Fuck theres other methods of defeating plateaus, mix ur training up at least.

Seriously taking steroids isnt just a "popping tablets" or ill just go to the needle exchange get 10 synringes 25 wipes 5 drawing needles and 10 oranges and 15 blues and jabbing up. Theres alot of physciological effects and all kidding aside if you want somebody to talk to about it, i am here.

You make some good points, will reconsider.

Back and Biceps 3/10

DB Rows

22 x 8

45s x 8[surprised, form wasnt great cause i was going heavy today, but was expecting like 4 reps]

45s x 6

45s x 6

Deadlift

50 x 6

70 x 6

100 x 6

110 x 2 < expected more =[

Straight Arm Pulldown

23.75 x 9

23.75 x 8

23.75 x 9

Pull Down

38.75 x 12

48.75 x 10

53.75 x 6

Barbell Curl

Bar x 12

25 x 7

25 x 8

Incline Dumbbell Curls

8s x 8

8s x 8

8s x 8

Hammer Curls

16s x 8

14s x 10

y do u keep saying ur gonna cut then if ur goal is to get bigger? :P no hate jw

when have i said that lol, said i was going to once, but only for 2 weeks and changed my mind on the first day, other than that ive been bang on the bulking

Uve been training for less than a year and your already trying to run test 400, you've already done clen.

Why dont do you everything naturally for a few years ffs.

BUT I NOT GET THE RESULTS QUICK ENUF!!

Srs.

Inb4 "OMG CLEN ISNT A STEROID" obviously not its a bronchodilator used for asthma but its still illegal to trade.

I just dont see the point in staying natural when i know for a fact im gonna cycle one day anyway cause my goal is to be far bigger than any1s natural potential. What would doing it naturally achieve other than a sense of achievement :s which i dont really care for

Use roids as a means to break through plateau's, the same goes for creatine and other pre-workout stuffs. It's nice to know that you still got a couple cards to play when you hit the wall

ha

gj on weight progression joe, start doing and vid your bent-over barbell rows / pullups or something on backday plz.

these one-arm dumbell rows arn't a great first exercise for back day tbh, working your lower back / lower lats more than anything

Uve been training for less than a year and your already trying to run test 400, you've already done clen.

Why dont do you everything naturally for a few years ffs.

BUT I NOT GET THE RESULTS QUICK ENUF!!

Srs.

Inb4 "OMG CLEN ISNT A STEROID" obviously not its a bronchodilator used for asthma but its still illegal to trade.

I just dont see the point in staying natural when i know for a fact im gonna cycle one day anyway cause my goal is to be far bigger than any1s natural potential. What would doing it naturally achieve other than a sense of achievement :s which i dont really care for

Use roids as a means to break through plateau's, the same goes for creatine and other pre-workout stuffs. It's nice to know that you still got a couple cards to play when you hit the wall

ha

gj on weight progression joe, start doing and vid your bent-over barbell rows / pullups or something on backday plz.

these one-arm dumbell rows arn't a great first exercise for back day tbh, working your lower back / lower lats more than anything

Yh, i keep doing em first cause since i noted the strength progression on that lift i get addicted to the strength gains lol, i usually do pullups first but wanted to see what i could do going heavy on that, u say im training lats and lower back more, do u think i should do barbell rows with elbows outwards to hit my upper back more then or keep elbows in and just add another exercise in for upper back, like wide grip cable rows or something? Cause everything im doing atm is close grip lol

yeh what your doing is like a slightly bent over hammercurl.

If your gonna try see strength gains start adding weight to ur pull ups.

You look like a madcunt when uve got a chain with 50kg dangling from it and u do 1 pull up lol (only managed 1 :( )

yeah weighted pullups and bent-over barbell row, overhand grip for first 2 back exercises imo!

i used to prefer underhand barbell row untill ripped my bicep once and was out for ages lol, same with t-bar row ffs. but overhand better for overall back development anyway. elbows remain fairly parallel / naturally by side.

Only ever done underhand bb rows once lol, burnt my forearms so much so didnt do them again

yeah mine were fucking pumped as fuck last workout lol, i really love the exercise though, done it for 3 sessions now, feel it so hard everywhere. traps lats etc

wots the song in that vid?

Chest and Triceps 5/10

Flat DB Bench

18s x 6 Warmup

28s x 5 < 2 reps less than last workout, not happy.. maybe I shoulda warmed up lighter.

24s x 9

24s x 8

Decided to do a lot of flies with high reps to really isolate chest without so much triceps, sick of my poverty pecs.

Flat DB Flies

6s x 20

8s x 20

10s x 20

12s x 20

Decline Flies

8s x 17

14s x 12

14s x 11

Close Grip Bench

20 x 18

40 X 14

55 x 6

20kg dumbell flies!

no silly piggy 8kg, 20 reps lol wouldnt be able to do 20kg with good form

neither would i tbh i find 15s hard with straighter arm form. but can press 60s.

How does it feel going str8 from 18s to 28s lol. Since i started training iv always been told to gradually work up in weight but i reckon im just fatigueing the muscles more by doing this. Like i usually go up in around 4kgs every set on db bench, u reckon i should get in a good warm up set then go balls out?