Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Dog's log.

Dog

FREEZE MOTHERFAKAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

FREEZE MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *reload* EEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSS

not gonna be a wanker and tell you that your form sucks,but you dont seem to be getting a sqeeze and your just lifting the weight up and down, rather then bringing it towards the back to get a better sqeeze on lower lats

he's just showing off for the video and uses less weight when actually or training...i assume

yh u got me.. showing off my massive 36kg lift :S

Well normally thats the reason people have such terrible form, because for some reason, in the gym they have something to prove and feel the need to use bigger weights to impress others. When in reality, anyone in with a valid opinion will facepalm when lilguys try to handle more weight than they're capable of. And yes, you are showing off, you are clearly very proud of your "dumbell rows", or you wouldn't have uploaded two videos of the same lift.

hes proud of his achievements and what? hes come such a long way in such a short period of time. i mire his progression and hope it keeps at the pace it has been.

Edited by Reevesy

FREEZE MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *reload* EEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSS

not gonna be a wanker and tell you that your form sucks,but you dont seem to be getting a sqeeze and your just lifting the weight up and down, rather then bringing it towards the back to get a better sqeeze on lower lats

he's just showing off for the video and uses less weight when actually or training...i assume

Well normally thats the reason people have such terrible form, because for some reason, in the gym they have something to prove and feel the need to use bigger weights to impress others. When in reality, anyone in with a valid opinion will facepalm when lilguys try to handle more weight than they're capable of. And yes, you are showing off, you are clearly very proud of your "dumbell rows", or you wouldn't have uploaded two videos of the same lift.

The video is for myself to check form, and for others to critique form, if I was an ego lifter, why the fuk would I be doing a weight I can do for 12 reps rofl. clown. I'm proud of them, wouldn't say 'very proud' but because of the fact that less than a month ago I could row 26s-28s. Besides that, my form wasn't even that bad, the dumbbell was touching my hip every rep, so 'such terrible form' lol.. also you don't even look like you lift, jog on son, nannies calling, she's got another jumper for u.

OT: Got my liquid chalk today, don't really need today tho cause im doing chest.

Yeh get grips so you rely on them and end up with lacking forearms, or man the fuck up and know your forearms are going to burn and they will grow.

Also dont worry about your lifts, my shoulderpress is 8kg more than i can dumbell press.

Its not what you can lift, its what you look like u can lift.

Yeh get grips so you rely on them and end up with lacking forearms, or man the fuck up and know your forearms are going to burn and they will grow.

Also dont worry about your lifts, my shoulderpress is 8kg more than i can dumbell press.

really? wtf lol

really? wtf lol

yeah my shoulderpress is 46kg and my dumbell press is 38kg :s

its rare i do flat dumbell press though, only incline :s

really? wtf lol

yeah my shoulderpress is 46kg and my dumbell press is 38kg :s

its rare i do flat dumbell press though, only incline :s

lol fook me. ive shoulder pressed 42.5s for 7, my incline is really shit and my flat db ive done 55s for 7 (fatigued) /60s for 4 fresh

The video is for myself to check form, and for others to critique form, if I was an ego lifter, why the fuk would I be doing a weight I can do for 12 reps rofl. clown. I'm proud of them, wouldn't say 'very proud' but because of the fact that less than a month ago I could row 26s-28s. Besides that, my form wasn't even that bad, the dumbbell was touching my hip every rep, so 'such terrible form' lol.. also you don't even look like you lift, jog on son, nannies calling, she's got another jumper for u.

OT: Got my liquid chalk today, don't really need today tho cause im doing chest.

if i don't look like i lift then what does that say about what you look like

i wasn't even hating just saying your form sucks and you did 7 reps in the vid not 12

i wasn't even hating just saying your form sucks and you did 7 reps in the vid not 12

you're a persistent little geek aren't you, go away, i swear you're in love with me rofl! since i posted your pictures in that thread you've followed me into every thread and tried to flame me, ahah did i strike a nerve geek? again, go put the sweater ur nan nitted you back on.

u must realise kai greene has absolute elite genetics and uses copius amounts of gear all year round. he isnt that big cause of squeezing his muscles. Look at branch and ronnie, they train completely differently to kai.

you're a persistent little geek aren't you, go away, i swear you're in love with me rofl! since i posted your pictures in that thread you've followed me into every thread and tried to flame me, ahah did i strike a nerve geek? again, go put the sweater ur nan nitted you back on.

Little? I'm 190lbs m8 ur the 1 whos lil. Keeping digging up old pics if it makes you feel better. At the end of the day, you are the one with the Gyro. You are the typical douche with terrible form trying to show off in the gym, and it shows in your physique, because your shoulders/chest are underdeveloped and you triceps are overdeveloped (terrible form when bench/shoulder pressing) I understand when you go from being a 1/10 to a 3/10 it may give you an unreliastic perception of yourself, aka being a sickcunt, but tbh its not my fault that I was a born and bread 10/10 alpha male. u mad?

u must realise kai greene has absolute elite genetics and uses copius amounts of gear all year round. he isnt that big cause of squeezing his muscles. Look at branch and ronnie, they train completely differently to kai.

Well that may be true, I don't follow bodybuilding but I was under the impression that all these guys were on gear. I can't really look down on brahker for being in that stage, because I only recently started actually lowering the weight and using perfect form myself and noticed it

guys i can bench 160 for reps with perfect form, i'm 290lbs, and 5% bodyfat, i havn't posted any pictures, and theres pictures on my fb from march where i look like a skinnyfat geek wearing sunglasses indoors, but believe me, i'm not lying, here's a video of a professional bodybuilder's training routine to back me up

edit:

I see a 90lber on the right, a 290lber in the middle, but no 190lber.. also based on how low that tank is cut at the front, and the lack of any sort of cleavage, it's safe to say you've never benched in your life. stop embaressing yourself, PLEASE.

Whats gyro?

I think he was implying i was on gyro cheques = jobseekers allowance, which I am not lol.

Chest/triceps

17/09

Flat DB Bench

14s x 10 warmup

26s x 8

26s x 6

24s x 6

Incline DB Bench

14s x 10 warmup

22s x 9

22s x 8

22s x 6

Incline DB Flies

10s x 12

12s x 11

14s x 10

Close Grip Bench

Bar x 15

30 x 15

40 x 12

45 x 7

Pushdowns

26.25 x 12

26.25 x 11

26.25 x 8

guys i can bench 160 for reps with perfect form, i'm 290lbs, and 5% bodyfat, i havn't posted any pictures, and theres pictures on my fb from march where i look like a skinnyfat geek wearing sunglasses indoors, but believe me, i'm not lying, here's a video of a professional bodybuilder's training routine to back me up

edit:

I see a 90lber on the right, a 290lber in the middle, but no 190lber.. also based on how low that tank is cut at the front, and the lack of any sort of cleavage, it's safe to say you've never benched in your life. stop embaressing yourself, PLEASE.

whos that

edit:

whos that

Guy on the right is Hotkeying, and apparently 190lbs.

edit:

whos that

that was in june when I was 75kilos I am now 86 kilos because all i did this summer was eat and lift lol

edit:

whos that

that was in june when I was 75kilos I am now 86 kilos because all i did this summer was eat and lift lol

You gained 11 kilos in 2 months? of pure muscle? fuark, you using testosterone instead of milk for your protein shakes?

edit:

whos that

You gained 11 kilos in 2 months? of pure muscle? fuark, you using testosterone instead of milk for your protein shakes?

Honestly don't know how much of it was muscle, obviously not all of it though lol. I'm 15.4% bf atm dno what it was back then. And no the gains were probably down to muscle memory (I stopped working out in feb and started up again in may-june) and also I just focused 100% on bodybuilding, didn't have a job at the time, got full sleep 99% of the time strictly 6 meals a day.