don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Dog's log.

Dog

sarcastic reply means sensitive? :s

a defensive reply is usually an act that is provoked by hitting a sensitive subject to that specific individual

i fail to see how sarcasm is defense, i see ur still an annoying little geek tho, good job!

did you think he would b any different?

u dont even lift bro. ur 2 busy playing runescape or whatever it is LOLOLOLOLOL sux 2 b u

Hotkeying, You post on a rsps clan fitness board. And call out dog for playing a rsps.. Do you even lift or what, I have never seen a picture of you. Just food and supplements that look like they've took no effect on you. Post an actual irl picture posing before you go rambling on talking shit about other people and how they look. Judging by your other pictures Dog blows you out of the water m8.

Hotkeying, You post on a rsps clan fitness board. And call out dog for playing a rsps.. Do you even lift or what, I have never seen a picture of you. Just food and supplements that look like they've took no effect on you. Post an actual irl picture posing before you go rambling on talking shit about other people and how they look. Judging by your other pictures Dog blows you out of the water m8.

I think he was talking about Kody but still :P I don't play any games lol, i left tlp less than a week after joining and gave all my sht away.

ive posted pics bro, old pics. Not going to bring them up now as I look much better than I did back then. You're the one who has kept ur idendity hidden, which in most cases is due to insecurity.

OT: Dog took steroids from the day he started training, big mistake. Now he's deflating and back to square one because his sainsburys salary couldn't pay for the goods, on top of all the bills and overdue rent. Oh and did i forget the rent boys?

That's why you idiots should look up to people who actually work the hard way. The natty way. More mentally rewarding, more character building. I'm not bashing general steroid use, but poor dog is an example of someone who watched one too many zyzz videos and wanted it so badly, he took steroids too early and is now paying for it. That's why i'm going to wait at least another year before I get on the gear.

ive posted pics bro, old pics. Not going to bring them up now as I look much better than I did back then. You're the one who has kept ur idendity hidden, which in most cases is due to insecurity.

OT: Dog took steroids from the day he started training, big mistake. Now he's deflating and back to square one because his sainsburys salary couldn't pay for the goods, on top of all the bills and overdue rent. Oh and did i forget the rent boys?

That's why you idiots should look up to people who actually work the hard way. The natty way. More mentally rewarding, more character building. I'm not bashing general steroid use, but poor dog is an example of someone who watched one too many zyzz videos and wanted it so badly, he took steroids too early and is now paying for it. That's why i'm going to wait at least another year before I get on the gear.

actually hes only just started using steroids 2 and a half weeks ago. plus his sainsburies wage could pay for so much gear u have no idea how cheap it is in relation to shitty ass supplements. plus he doesnt have to pay bills plus he doesnt have to pay rent i dont think.

he knows full well i didnt use roids from the start, or quit.. hes trying to guage a reaction, fat people usually do sit at home trying to be internet trolls so it's no surprise, if i were as ugly as him i probably wouldnt go outside either LOL

also zyzz is a huge fucking faggot rofl

y7Qkg5f.png

heres a sainsbury's picture just for hotkeying

I just saw your pictures, Stop wasting your money on food and supplements and buy your self a personal trainer because you need one. I have pictures on member boards maybe if you were't a lil bitch you would of got accepted and be able to see them. If anyone who has member boards want to post my pictures go ahead I'm not going to waste my time doing it for a lil plumper. Btw who gives a fuck if he takes anything or not, And m8 you don't need gear you also need a diet plan and 2 other personal trainers lmfao. :trollbob:

I think he was talking about Kody but still :P I don't play any games lol, i left tlp less than a week after joining and gave all my sht away.

no worries he was obv trying to troll me. not even worried.. he doesn't have any idea what i do. little cunt just comes on forums and trolls and talks about being natty because his piss poor work ethic and mediocre genetics make it difficult for him to make decent progress. despite the amount of GNC supplements his mommy and daddy buy him to use at his globo. so i don't mind him trolling if it helps his self esteem. i don't need his or anyone else's input.. if i did, i would ask. so no.. i'm not going to post pictures all over here because i don't give a shit what anyone thinks.

on topic: progressing nicely dog... what number you headed towards now? or are you more concerned with BF?

no worries he was obv trying to troll me. not even worried.. he doesn't have any idea what i do. little cunt just comes on forums and trolls and talks about being natty because his piss poor work ethic and mediocre genetics make it difficult for him to make decent progress. despite the amount of GNC supplements his mommy and daddy buy him to use at his globo. so i don't mind him trolling if it helps his self esteem. i don't need his or anyone else's input.. if i did, i would ask. so no.. i'm not going to post pictures all over here because i don't give a shit what anyone thinks.

on topic: progressing nicely dog... what number you headed towards now? or are you more concerned with BF?

Number as in weight? Nah not really got a goal just going for as much mass as i can. Probably gonna do a cut in about 10 weeks

or8 m8s.

Body stats:

5ft8

155-160lbs

14-15% BF approx.

Waist: 29 inches

Chest: 39 Inches

Shoulders: 44.5 Inches

Thighs: 21.5 Inches

Calves: 17 Inches

Arms: 14 Inches

Penis: 12 Inches

New measurements:

5ft8

173lbs

15% bf approx

Waist: 32

Chest: 42

Shoulders: 50

Thighs: 24

Calves: 17

Arms: 14.5 although im sure i was probs more like 13 and tryna fool myself and others in the first measurement.

Main priorities atm are rear delts, chest and biceps, which ive seen nice improvements in in the past month

or8 m8s.

Body stats:

5ft8

155-160lbs

14-15% BF approx.

New measurements:

5ft8

173lbs

15% bf approx

Arms: 14.5 although im sure i was probs more like 13 and tryna fool myself and others in the first measurement.

Main priorities atm are rear delts, chest and biceps, which ive seen nice improvements in in the past month

shit nice man my arms are 15.6 but i'm sure it's wrong? because yours look a lot bigger than mine.

or8 m8s.

Body stats:

5ft8

155-160lbs

14-15% BF approx.

New measurements:

5ft8

173lbs

15% bf approx

shit nice man my arms are 15.6 but i'm sure it's wrong? because yours look a lot bigger than mine.

joe is prolly shorter than you

• 3 weeks later...

I fell in love with the old dog... this new one isn't the same fuck you

keep up the good work man, proud of you for sticking with it when most said you couldn't.

what happen to your hair lol

it grew and i stopped doing anything to it

Oh lol, you should get a fade on side and spike up ur hair in middle. make it look nice.

anyways you look like a bad ass fighter.