Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Dog's log.

Dog

guys i can bench 160 for reps with perfect form, i'm 290lbs, and 5% bodyfat, i havn't posted any pictures, and theres pictures on my fb from march where i look like a skinnyfat geek wearing sunglasses indoors, but believe me, i'm not lying, here's a video of a professional bodybuilder's training routine to back me up

edit:

I see a 90lber on the right, a 290lber in the middle, but no 190lber.. also based on how low that tank is cut at the front, and the lack of any sort of cleavage, it's safe to say you've never benched in your life. stop embaressing yourself, PLEASE.

whos that

Guy on the right is Hotkeying, and apparently 190lbs.

that was in june when I was 75kilos I am now 86 kilos because all i did this summer was eat and lift lol

You gained 11 kilos in 2 months? of pure muscle? fuark, you using testosterone instead of milk for your protein shakes?

Honestly don't know how much of it was muscle, obviously not all of it though lol. I'm 15.4% bf atm dno what it was back then. And no the gains were probably down to muscle memory (I stopped working out in feb and started up again in may-june) and also I just focused 100% on bodybuilding, didn't have a job at the time, got full sleep 99% of the time strictly 6 meals a day.

can u post a pic up?

guys i can bench 160 for reps with perfect form, i'm 290lbs, and 5% bodyfat, i havn't posted any pictures, and theres pictures on my fb from march where i look like a skinnyfat geek wearing sunglasses indoors, but believe me, i'm not lying, here's a video of a professional bodybuilder's training routine to back me up

edit:

I see a 90lber on the right, a 290lber in the middle, but no 190lber.. also based on how low that tank is cut at the front, and the lack of any sort of cleavage, it's safe to say you've never benched in your life. stop embaressing yourself, PLEASE.

whos that

that was in june when I was 75kilos I am now 86 kilos because all i did this summer was eat and lift lol

You gained 11 kilos in 2 months? of pure muscle? fuark, you using testosterone instead of milk for your protein shakes?

Honestly don't know how much of it was muscle, obviously not all of it though lol. I'm 15.4% bf atm dno what it was back then. And no the gains were probably down to muscle memory (I stopped working out in feb and started up again in may-june) and also I just focused 100% on bodybuilding, didn't have a job at the time, got full sleep 99% of the time strictly 6 meals a day.

can u post a pic up?

I've got pics from when I was 80 kilos and I feel showing them will be selling myself a little short. I know I talk a lot of crap on here but it started out as being my own insecurities and now has just escalated due to my stubbornness. When i'm 90 kilos i'll update my little private album and show you that, even though i'll probably get flamed because don't get me wrong, i'm not claiming to have a perfect physique, i can't see my abs and my body is out of proportion (tiny triceps) taking away from the whole thing because I only recently started hitting the CG bench, skull crushers etc. But yeah when i'm 90 kilos which at this rate will be in a couple of months or so i'll share my album

edit:

whos that

can u post a pic up?

I've got pics from when I was 80 kilos and I feel showing them will be selling myself a little short. I know I talk a lot of crap on here but it started out as being my own insecurities and now has just escalated due to my stubbornness. When i'm 90 kilos i'll update my little private album and show you that, even though i'll probably get flamed because don't get me wrong, i'm not claiming to have a perfect physique, i can't see my abs and my body is out of proportion (tiny triceps) taking away from the whole thing because I only recently started hitting the CG bench, skull crushers etc. But yeah when i'm 90 kilos which at this rate will be in a couple of months or so i'll share my album

coolio fair enough

stop copying reevsey you complete and utter beta. This is proof that your either born alpha or beta and yes believe it or not, no amount of sadcunt internet activity aka reading misc 24 hours a day will change that.

Th9Cc.jpg

1)you're*

2) will is qt

stop copying reevsey you complete and utter beta. This is proof that your either born alpha or beta and yes believe it or not, no amount of sadcunt internet activity aka reading misc 24 hours a day will change that.

Th9Cc.jpg

1)you're*

2) will is qt

are u correcting ME when i copy pasted his post and put it on a picture. good 1 goober.

Pullups

me x 5

me x 3

Dunno why my pullups have gone down :S

Deadlift

40 x 12 warmup

60 x 12

100 x 6

DB Rows

22 x 10 Warmup

38 x 8

36 x 10

36 x 10

Seated Cable Row

48.25 x 12

58.25 x 10

61.75 x 10

Straight Arm Pulldown[pause for a couple seconds at bottom and then slow negative, saw it in a dorian yates training video, been bumming him lately cause his back was sick, had a huge pump in lats especially lower lats]

23.75 x 10

23.75 x 6

21.25 x 10

21.25 x 6

Barbell Curl

Bar x 10

Bar x 10

25 x 10

Incline Db Curl

4s x 12

4s x 12

Deadlifts, form aint amazing but it'll do:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8drTouxPLg

When I saw pics was like dafaq?

You've changed a hella lot in appearance, keep up the good work.

Yeah mate lost 50lbs of fat, arms have gone from 12 inches obese to 14 inches lean :P gained a few inches on shoulders and back, thanks =]

lol its an ss cut not a mohawk

Had to be quick today, didn't have time to do legs and the workout took me about 20 mins, will do legs by themselves tomorrow evening.

Shoulders 21/9

5 sets of rotator cuff warmups.

DB Shoulder Press

14s x 8 warmup

20s x 9

20s x 7

DB Shrugs

30s x 12

32s x 9

32s x 8

Lateral Raises

8s x 10

8s x 12

10s x 9

Rear Delt Cable Crossovers

3.75s x 15

3.75s x 15

6.25s x 15

new exercise so just put a tiny weight on and practiced form, still felt it

Chuck liddel v2

strong comment on my video btw phaggot

lol its an ss cut not a mohawk

Had to be quick today, didn't have time to do legs and the workout took me about 20 mins, will do legs by themselves tomorrow evening.

Shoulders 21/9

5 sets of rotator cuff warmups.

DB Shoulder Press

14s x 8 warmup

20s x 9

20s x 7

DB Shrugs

30s x 12

32s x 9

32s x 8

Lateral Raises

8s x 10

8s x 12

10s x 9

Rear Delt Cable Crossovers

3.75s x 15

3.75s x 15

6.25s x 15

new exercise so just put a tiny weight on and practiced form, still felt it

Chuck liddel v2

strong comment on my video btw phaggot

hahahahaha

Legs 22/9

Squats [went ATG on these]

40 x 12

60 x 9

70 x 6

Calf Raises

60 x 12

100 x 10

120 x 8

Seated Leg Curl

45 x 15

65 x 12

75 x 9

Angus Press[leg press, had my legs extremely high positioned, heels were on the very top of the pad to use mainly hams and glutes]

45 x 12

65 x 10

75 x 7

lol joe r those guys in ur deadlift video like 5ft? ur 5ft7 and dwarfing them????

yeah form was off, nvm though deadlifts are shit anyway, come at me anyone saying different.

only worth doing on leg day for hams tbh, if at all.

do bent-over barbell row variations / t-bar rows after ur pullups on back day mate!

lol joe r those guys in ur deadlift video like 5ft? ur 5ft7 and dwarfing them????

yeah form was off, nvm though deadlifts are shit anyway, come at me anyone saying different.

only worth doing on leg day for hams tbh, if at all.

do bent-over barbell row variations / t-bar rows after ur pullups on back day mate!

im 5'8 lol theyre like 5'5 haha, bare midgets in my gym, theres 1 guy whos like 5'4, balding and fat and hes like 20 odd rofl, fuck his life.

rofl

im 5'8 lol theyre like 5'5 haha, bare midgets in my gym, theres 1 guy whos like 5'4, balding and fat and hes like 20 odd rofl, fuck his life.

he sounds alpha as fuck

Back 24/9

Pullups

me x 8

me x 5

me x 5

Db Rows

24 x 6 warmup

38 x 10

36 x 10

36 x 10

Straight Arm Pull Down pause and slow negatives.

26,25 x 8

23,75 x 7

18.75 x 9

Pulldown, close grip. pause and slow negatives.

31.25 x 12

38.75 x 9

38.75 x 9

gonna start cutting again, starting a clen cycle today, dunno if ill just run a quick cycle then go back to bulking or if i'll get shredded, will see how it goes

edit: changed mind still bulking lol

Chest and Triceps 25/9

Flat DB Bench

18s x 7 warmup

26s x 7

24s x 8

22s x 11

Flat DB Flies

8s x 12

14s x 9

14s x 9

Incline DB Flies