[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

SICK GYM TIMES WITH TRISTAN

Tris

Not gonna lie ORP , I've considered it a few times since getting gear in Aus seems not hard at all but in my current situation I always end up passing on the idea.

Not gonna lie ORP , I've considered it a few times since getting gear in Aus seems not hard at all but in my current situation I always end up passing on the idea.

gear is like 3x price in AUS then USA/UK,

Book a holiday to thailand, have a good time and you can buy pharma grade gear in the pharmacies like it's aspirin, dirt cheap too.

Customs can't take it from you as far as I'm aware if it's a sensible amount to pass for personal use ;)

@Phone, money isn't a huge problem bro, for some reason I"m really against the idea of injecting shit into myself.  Dunno maybe I'm just a pussy.

@Arnie, it's ez mate, calorie deficit/surplus + lift and you're good to go.

@Fred, nice mate, probs more than I could do atm.

60 btw

Edited by Tris

Even if it isn't gear, I did weekly B12 injections before even touching gear to get used to pinning, and believe me, that shit hurts 2x more then even tren into shoulders

• 2 weeks later...

Been on cut for just over 16 weeks now, I plan to go on for another 4 but I've realized I wont hit sub 10% this time around unless I go on for longer.   I've made decent progress this cut, coming back from 3 months off due to injury and going from about 17-18% to near sub 12~%.  The problem is that I have reached the point of feeling quite drained and tired with the long term calorie deficit and possibly all the cardio. I've been here before, you tend to make more mistakes with dieting and lose motivation. Needless to say I think it's time to start bulking soon; not only for 'da gains' but for my physical and mental well being too.  My neck and shoulders still feel wrecked from the injury so getting the muscles up to standard surrounding the structures to improve posture and decrease discomfort/pain is important to me.

I'm gonna stop focusing on just the 'beach muscles' and take more time to worry about form, function and strength.  We get caught up in this huge aesthetic illusion or fantasy.  We put so much effort into looking good for the public eye, we forget that as people that work out and lift, the most important thing is one's own health;  the looking good part should be a bonus.  Sure one could argue, 'O but i'm a bodybuilder, I lift to look good', but even as a bodybuilder form and function play a  vital role in every day living and lifting.. I bet if you had to assess the functionality and form of most pro bodybuilders they would outshine most gym goers in flexibility, posture and muscle balance.

Form, function and strength next bulk;  Deadlift, squat and rows with bench being on the backside. 

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't updated this in a while.

Weighed in at 78.6 today.  Wrote off Christmas/New years for diet but I didn't go too overboard.

Going to cut until I move back to New Zealand which is just under a month, maybe hit 77.5ish.  Unsure on body fat, probably sitting around 10.5-11 percent.

Gonna be bulking on a 300 surplus for a good while when I get back over there.  Gonna follow PHAT routine by Layne Norton and modify it a bit to solve my personal muscle/structure shit.

@Brenden you won't believe how many people in Australia ask me that  shit.  I always cringe.

@Mlak I'm a bit leaner compared to the last picture I posted but nothing to rave about.   Back to New Zealand in 16 days if I get everything sorted, might have to delay it a week if StudyLink doesn't get back to me.

@Brenden you won't believe how many people in Australia ask me that  shit.  I always cringe.

@Mlak I'm a bit leaner compared to the last picture I posted but nothing to rave about.   Back to New Zealand in 16 days if I get everything sorted, might have to delay it a week if StudyLink doesn't get back to me.

Fucking studylink is a pain aye, you gonna be in Auckland mate??

Nah back to Christchurch mate, flat sorted, uni sorted and part time work sorted.   Just StudyLink to go bro and they're being annoying.  Have to send off verified copies of my passport and bank account etc.  

Nah back to Christchurch mate, flat sorted, uni sorted and part time work sorted.   Just StudyLink to go bro and they're being annoying.  Have to send off verified copies of my passport and bank account etc.  

ah okay, thats a lot of shit sorted brosef, and yeah every student here in Nz has something bad to say about studying link. Well if you're ever in Auckland, holla at a brotha