Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

SICK GYM TIMES WITH TRISTAN

Tris

• 2 weeks later...

Been doing 1 rep maxes this week prior to the novice comp I'm competing in next week.  Down to 89.2 kilograms from 94,on a small deficit.  Will keep it up until 85/86ish.

Lift updates:

160 squat

230 deadlift ( just just missed 240)

125 bench.

Goal is 200 squat, 250 deadlift and 140 bench within 6 months.

• 1 month later...

150x2 squatt, getting it up there.  Feels like i have 170-175 in the tank.  

Huge amounts of volume this training block.   Looking to hit 170 squat, 135 bench and 240 dead come mid November.    Sitting at 89kg.   Looking to hit 85/86 over next few months with slight strength gains before hitting a small surplus for gainssssss

155 for singles felt easy today boys.  Will be trying to hit 170-180 for a new PR come next week.

I've been revising my deadlift form and will be looking to pull 240 come next week..

Bench has been giving me problems lately due to some tightness around my left shoulder complex.   Looking to see an osteopath to fix whatever shit is going on.

Currently sitting at between 89-90. Probably around 14-15%.   Cut has been slow with such a low deficit so I'm going to slightly increase the deficit and add a small amount of cardio or accessory work to increase the caloric expenditure.   Goal is still to hit 84-85 area and then go from there.

@Strengthbok on instagram.

Lessssss get de numbers up.

Dam tristan, good numbers.

ill never become that strong, my love for whisky, tequila and wine is simply too great =/

Mate my coach gets wasted most weekends and has a  325 deadlift, 315 squat and 225 bench.  Alcohol is no excuse.  :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...