don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

SICK GYM TIMES WITH TRISTAN

Tris

81.7 kg / 180 lbs on scale today.

Was surprised to be that low this week.  Just gonna keep going till I feel I'm lean enough which might be another 2 months. Might hit around 77.3 kg /170 lbs in that time.

LGE4t0t.png

Inb4 so white, stop touching your dick etc.  I'm pulling the lower flab down on my lower abs.

Probably sitting just under 13%. Left arm looks weird/small in this shot due to angle and position.

Just to give you an idea of how much strength I lost over 13 weeks off due to neck being shit, been back in the gym for just over 8 weeks now:

Exercise - Before Injury - Current

Bench: 95kg x 8 -> 80kg x 8.

Dead: 160kg x 8 -> 120kg x 8.

Squat: 120kg x 8 -> 80kg x 8 (FRONT SQUAT)  Too uncomfortable to back squat heavy with vertebrae in neck right now.

Arms sitting just above 15 inches flexed/pumped, lost a bit of size around chest/shoulders/back but not too much.

Cut continues mates.

Edited by Tris

Yeah arms are only 15 inches pumped/flexed Korasi, left one is like 0.3 inches smaller than right too which doesn't help.  I'll take an arm pic sometime.

@5pastic, don't have my current routine listed/updated.

Doing a push/pull/legs variety.

Edited by Tris

Yeah arms are only 15 inches pumped/flexed Korasi, left one is like 0.3 inches smaller than right too which doesn't help.  I'll take an arm pic sometime.

@5pastic, don't have my current routine listed/updated.

Doing a push/pull/legs variety.

Oh, alright. I just heard that it's actually decent to add biceps to your triceps/chest day too, which I also started to do myself. Good luck.

Edited by Freeeed

Yeah Fred, quite common for some to add biceps in with chest/triceps.

After I'm 9-10% this cut I'll either do a variety of 5x5 or give Layne Norton's PHAT a go.

LGE4t0t.png

Inb4 so white, stop touching your dick etc.  I'm pulling the lower flab down on my lower abs.

Probably sitting just under 13%. Left arm looks weird/small in this shot due to angle and position.

Just to give you an idea of how much strength I lost over 13 weeks off due to neck being shit, been back in the gym for just over 8 weeks now:

Exercise - Before Injury - Current

Bench: 95kg x 8 -> 80kg x 8.

Dead: 160kg x 8 -> 120kg x 8.

Squat: 120kg x 8 -> 80kg x 8 (FRONT SQUAT)  Too uncomfortable to back squat heavy with vertebrae in neck right now.

Arms sitting just above 15 inches flexed/pumped, lost a bit of size around chest/shoulders/back but not too much.

Cut continues mates.

Start pinning ur delts and i hope you're not fucking cutting natty, completely useless

magic what a little EQ and mast can do if you don't want to risk shedding hair from tren

Edited by ph0ne

Yes I'm cutting Natty Ph0ne m8,  Dat 500 deficit with HIIT and 600mg caffeine is all I'm rocking, I'm still a natty cunt.

Hard to go hard on my delts when the issue with my neck lies around the border of my scapula and neck, loads of cracks, discomfort and pain even on average weight..   Giving me a lot of shit.

Yes I'm cutting Natty Ph0ne m8,  Dat 500 deficit with HIIT and 600mg caffeine is all I'm rocking, I'm still a natty cunt.

Hard to go hard on my delts when the issue with my neck lies around the border of my scapula and neck, loads of cracks, discomfort and pain even on average weight..   Giving me a lot of shit.

excuses, esp at 5'10

6'2 have zero problems with delts when i learned to warm them up properly, save ur rotator cuffs and warm them up doing even legs

600mg caffeine jesus fuck, i thought my blood pressure was high when i used gear, couldnt imagine on 600mg/day

I get 450 from Mr Hyde which is some huge stim filled pre workout shit, rest is from coffee, coke/pepsi zero, zero calorie energy drinks.   Blood pressure is probably off the charts bro L.  Don't wanna see my insides with all the artificial shit I drink too.

My rotator cuffs are fine, the vertebrae in my neck got twisted/pulled 3 1/2 months back somehow which put pressure on  nerves running along near my traps/delts, compressing em and shit and I'm still going to see a chiro to fix that.

I get 450 from Mr Hyde which is some huge stim filled pre workout shit, rest is from coffee, coke/pepsi zero, zero calorie energy drinks.   Blood pressure is probably off the charts bro L.  Don't wanna see my insides with all the artificial shit I drink too.

My rotator cuffs are fine, the vertebrae in my neck got twisted/pulled 3 1/2 months back somehow which put pressure on  nerves running along near my traps/delts, compressing em and shit and I'm still going to see a chiro to fix that.

prepare to be broken if you're going chiro for the first time, fucker twisted me bad 1st time and it's never been the same, you feel like your back and neck are new after first time

Yeah I've had 7 sessions so far man.  First time my chiro raped my neck/back with suction cups and needles, had bruises for weeks.   Neck/strength is sorta getting better but it'll take another few months till it's near 100%.  

prepare to be broken if you're going chiro for the first time, fucker twisted me bad 1st time and it's never been the same, you feel like your back and neck are new after first time

domanatas

mr hyde ftfw m8 i love u

Ye Dave mate, probably the best pre workout to buy if one wants to 'waste' money on one. Huge pumps on it.  

My tolerance has built up though, took 2 scoops the other day and thought I was gonna die after gym, but one scoop isn't enough now.  Probably need to get off for a few weeks.