[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

SICK GYM TIMES WITH TRISTAN

Tris

dog/steroids. Bare in mind i've done like 30 mins worth of research here, never looked into steroids before at all. But is running test/250 sustanon for a first cycle good enough? For someone who is only 180lbs is 250/wk enough? I read a few topics on various forums and some people are saying that for a first cycle test is enough, then after that you should add in other shit like dbol/tren on ur 2nd cycle. Also people are saying that you should have post-cycle stuff like clomid (Assuming thats so you dont lose all ur gainz) Is that necessary? Finally, is this http://www.anabolics2buyuk.com/product-sustanon.html a total rip-off? 

i doubt you'll see any real noticable gains on such a low-dose of test-only. go up to 500mg/w+ and or throw some dbol in for the first month or 2. sticking to a test-only first cycle is somewhat practical but it's really only spewed by forums 24/7 because they want to avoid liability if some 16 year old kid decides to just shoot 2g of tren and 5 orals for his first cycle.

you will need an ai for this cycle (aromatase inhibitor) such as arimidex/aromasin. research doses etc im not spoon-feeding.

nolva/clomid during pct are vital if you plan on cycling i.e. not staying on forever.

i didnt click your source, where did you get it from?

Googled "Steroids uk" and it looked at a few of the links...gimme ur source nigga

Damn someone went hard on hiding roid talk.

HI SARAH AND BLAZE

CHEST DAY BTW

oh shit, is talking about roids against the terms and conditions of these forums?

Damn someone went hard on hiding roid talk.

HI SARAH AND BLAZE

CHEST DAY BTW

oh shit, is talking about roids against the terms and conditions of these forums?

pretty sad really, could see why they wouldn't want talk of 'illegal activity' but they're not even illegal to possess and use in a majority of countries

5 inches dafuq.

Basically 6'3 and have always been skinny and have tried to gain weight even though I was eating 4 meals a days with Snacks. It's A hard life.

o96w5xq.jpg

Arms prettty small, flexed no pump only like 15.1 inches but they're getting leaner again.  Was 88.3~ kilos last week, hoping for 87.8~ in tomorrows weigh in.

Can't really hit shoulders hard right now with my neck/trap shit, doing a lot mobility and light hypertrophy work on the area.

Trying to not sound like a cry baby cunt but most recent work outs have felt so half arsed.  My presses and most pushes have been fucked with this injury and time off; delts/scapula/clavicle area get uncomfortable during workout and it's depressing as hell coming out of the gym without that huge pump before this shit.

Edited by Tris

Cheers my Aussie brahs.

Had a decent back/biceps workout today, Chest tomorrow

Had a chiro session today as well , got a mint massage and had some readjustments done.

Weighed in at 88 this morning, 87.8 last week.   Been hard on the cutting macros so I'm guessing was holding food/water weight at the time.  Can be seen as an example of why using one's weight to constantly track progress can be over done.  Tracking by change of  looks in the mirror or how you fit into your clothes or change in vascularity every few weeks can be quite more motivational compared to a number.

Started HIIT again, probably gonna be doing 3 sessions of it a week, possibly 4.  Depends if I do 10 or 15 minute sessions.  Had good results last cut with it.

Started HIIT again, probably gonna be doing 3 sessions of it a week, possibly 4.  Depends if I do 10 or 15 minute sessions.  Had good results last cut with it.

there is no harm in HIIT after every work out just do 10 mins after every work out (apart from leg day), it really helped me cut its insane way to get into shape and loose dem fat gains when bulking

stats atm are:

5"11 and 3/4

83kg/183lbs

16-18% BF

Edited by k or as i