Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

SICK GYM TIMES WITH TRISTAN

Tris

• 1 month later...

mirin arm lean-ness at like 15% bf. 

as soon as i reach 11% my prominent bicep/forearm veins go into hibernation.

keep it up brah, you gonna make it!

• 3 weeks later...

Was off in Melbourne for 17 days, got around 7 gym sessions done while there, was busy otherwise :P.

Back in NZ and onto the cut macros again.

vOvlQYw.jpg

While in Melbourne.  Pretty famous gym, Doherty's in the middle of the CBD.   Repping the Omar stringer right there.  Need to work on dem arms next bulk.

Generally once a week Blaze mate.  I don't go over the top though, maybe a few hundred over maintenance or I'll just have a refeed/high carbs day. 

Diet's been shit the past few days having gone out with mates before I leave for Aus.

Should be solid on my cutting macros and cardio once again when I'm over in Melbourne, munching on kangaroo and hitting up some HIIT.

Kinda misleading with the angle/lighting and pump..  Probably sitting around 12%.  Really want that 8-9% but we'll see where I can get before I want to eat at a surplus again.

EPwT6hr.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hovering around the 78.5-78.7 mark.  Slightly leaner but been slack. 

Just readjusted my macros today, slightly lower on the calories due to weighing less.   Going to try include an hour of cardio a week.  15-20 minute sessions post weights.

Quite busy with looking for work, girl and family shit.  Need to get back on that regime. 

11/06/2012 - Chest and Triceps

Flat Barbell Bench

65x12

65x10

70x 6

80x 2 (Wanted to check if I was up to it)

Incline Barbell Bench

55kgx12

55kgx10

55kgx8

Close Grip Barbell Bench

45kgx11

45kgx10

45kgx7

Bodyweight dips

Cables (Chest)

12kgx20

15kgx15

17kgx9

Tricep Pull Downs

30kgx12

30kgx9

30kgx8

One Arm Tricep Pull Downs (Focusing on imbalance)

No breaks between swapping arms.

10kg x 18 right arm, 17 on left

10kg x 15 right arm, 15 on left

10kg x 12 right arm, 12 on left

man tris used to be tiny

• 3 weeks later...

Kinda misleading with the angle/lighting and pump.. Probably sitting around 12%. Really want that 8-9% but we'll see where I can get before I want to eat at a surplus again.

EPwT6hr.jpg

Adonis ab genetics

@@Steroids, I'm so moley its not funny mate.  

@@Dog, Sefket is huge mate, huge.

This was about 10 days ago, no homo.  Shot was snapped for girl.  

6xLB9HG.jpg

I look decent in the morning when I'm on near zero calories or in good lighting.  Still on the hunt for sub 10 percent so I look shredded even in the dark, not srs, sorta srs.  Might have to actually start doing HIIT or just steady state cardio.  Need to hit upper chest hard when I'm back on the gains adventure.  Have to fix my neck/back first; have an apointment with an osteopath who specializes in strength/conditioning/weights, hopefully fix my shit so I can get back to 100% intensity

@@Steroids, I'm so moley its not funny mate.  

@@Dog, Sefket is huge mate, huge.

This was about 10 days ago, no homo.  Shot was snapped for girl.  

6xLB9HG.jpg

I look decent in the morning when I'm on near zero calories or in good lighting.  Still on the hunt for sub 10 percent so I look shredded even in the dark, not srs, sorta srs.  Might have to actually start doing HIIT or just steady state cardio.  Need to hit upper chest hard when I'm back on the gains adventure.  Have to fix my neck/back first; have an apointment with an osteopath who specializes in strength/conditioning/weights, hopefully fix my shit so I can get back to 100% intensity

hej min betta

7uj46OQ.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Down to 75.7 kilograms, probably hovering around 10% bf but I hate how light I am.  Going to start reverse dieting soon I think.  Really feeling the toll of cutting mentally and physically over the past 3.5 months, sometimes I feel like i'm going to faint due to low blood sugar levels or something.  Need to change.