[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

SICK GYM TIMES WITH TRISTAN

Tris

I'm not a huge fan of cardio but I'll consider 5x 10 minute sessions a week  Koray mate, just to minimize my daily time spent on the bike or cross trainer.

Most likely taking a rest day today, meant to be leg day but I've got a uni lab tomorrow involving V02 max testing, cant see that going well if I rock up with huge leg DOMS.

if you really whant to make the most of your 10 min cardio increase the steepness on the treadmill to about 5%-7.5% much better cardio session and will hit the calves more if im not mistaken 

Not a huge fan of the treadmill, nor free running (outdoor cardio)   I Prefer being on a bike maintaining a certain RPM for one minute then going all out for 30 seconds on a fairly decent intensity level.  If its not that then I'm usually on the cross trainer maintaining a speed for one minute then going full out for 30 seconds on the hill/random setting. I've tried it on the rowing machine too but didn't find it as good.  All about that personal preference. 

Started HIIT again, probably gonna be doing 3 sessions of it a week, possibly 4.  Depends if I do 10 or 15 minute sessions.  Had good results last cut with it.

there is no harm in HIIT after every work out just do 10 mins after every work out (apart from leg day), it really helped me cut its insane way to get into shape and loose dem fat gains when bulking

stats atm are:

5"11 and 3/4

83kg/183lbs

16-18% BF

If you're able to do HIIT everyday and don't have severe leg DOMS from the sprints, you're not sprinting as fast as you can.

Edited by Dog

Pic taken down.

Was sort of hesitant to post this.  This is one month into cut after being off for 13 weeks due to neck. Still have a lot of body fat to drop, Spring just hit so I'm just gonna keep going until I'm lean as I wanna be, wouldn't mind sub 10% by mid December.   Need to get back on that bulk quite soon though, i got hit big strength wise being off for so long.

Edited by Tris

86.5 this morning.

Had family celebrations past week so I know where I went wrong with diet. 

Trying N.O-Xplode after being off pre workouts for a few months, have gotten some nice pumps/gym sessions off it so far.

Some shit pose, no pump; just before bed:

BqYPmKO.jpg

Forever small.

Edited by Tris
  • 4 weeks later...

Current Workout Scheme:

Monday: Chest/Triceps

Tuesday: Back/Biceps

Wednesday: Legs

Thursday: Shoulders

Friday:Chest/Triceps

Weekend: Rest

i can't motivate myself doing that as im a fulltime student and i have a part time job and after that i feel way too wasted to go to the gym :/

How do you motivate yourself doing that workout scheme?

86.5 this morning.

Trying N.O-Xplode after being off pre workouts for a few months, have gotten some nice pumps/gym sessions off it so far.

BqYPmKO.jpg

Forever small.

get off the gear ya mad cunt

Current Workout Scheme:

Monday: Chest/Triceps

Tuesday: Back/Biceps

Wednesday: Legs

Thursday: Shoulders

Friday:Chest/Triceps

Weekend: Rest

i can't motivate myself doing that as im a fulltime student and i have a part time job and after that i feel way too wasted to go to the gym :/

How do you motivate yourself doing that workout scheme?

That's my old routine.  I do push/pull/legs now and rest once or twice a week; I go by how I'm feeling on the day rather than just saying x and y are rest days.   As for motivation it becomes habit really, once you put in so much effort you don't want to stop.   I work part time and go to uni as a full time student too but i can guarantee you'd feel better overall if you exercised/lifted daily. 

i can do over 30 push ups

STRONG MATE

86.5 this morning.

BqYPmKO.jpg

Forever small.

get off the gear ya mad cunt

Hahaha, am a bit leaner than this now mate.  Plateaued a bit over the past two weeks so I had a re-feed yesterday and now I'm going to up the cardio/HIIT to 80 minutes a week I think.

zU027wx.png

That's my most recent pic.   My scale is out of battery so I haven't been keeping track of my weight as constant as I'd like.  I can say I look leaner visually.

Can't really be bothered keeping this updated with current forum activity.  I'm on summer break in three weeks after exams so I'll see how lean I can get in the next few months.

• 2 weeks later...

mayne I see you knocking back all that mac n cheese. It actually still really good if you only use milk and no butter. Cuts like 400 cals out.

keep fighting the good fight

How m8?  North and south hemisphere have opposite seasons.

Liar, Australia has Summer 24/7, because it's full of deserts and kangaroos.