Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Before & Current Pics

Swag

Wanted to leave this here for a future reference for myself to track progress. I realize the quality/lighting is shit. I have better pics on my phone, but no internet on it so I can't upload.

2dw4xl2.jpg

Currently 5'9" 160 lbs. ~10% bf

Wanted to leave this here for a future reference for myself to track progress. I realize the quality/lighting is shit. I have better pics on my phone, but no internet on it so I can't upload.

2dw4xl2.jpg

Currently 5'9" 160 lbs. ~10% bf

r u sure ur 10% bf

i really dont think you're 195 lbs in all honesty

I wouldn't have any reason to lie, I'd take a pic of me on a scale, but avast! I have no scale...

Most of my weight is in my lower half, and always has been, my fathers side has been known to have huge legs. (track runners tbh)

improvement tends not to happen if you're not doing anything lol.

Thanks for the pep talk o.O?

ur dad being a track rujnner doesent alter his genetics thus giving you big legs lol

We're all 6'2 + and have giant trunk like legs (genetics). I never even said he was a track runner.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ikz I swear you look way bigger in your pics in the IRL pics thread... Maybe it's the jersey.

jersey pic i had a sweater on under. im only 153 lbs atm, ill post a new pic in a few months.

Ikz I swear you look way bigger in your pics in the IRL pics thread... Maybe it's the jersey.

jersey pic i had a sweater on under. im only 153 lbs atm, ill post a new pic in a few months.

da fuk. wats ur height?

da fuk. wats ur height?

5'11", three years of eating one meal a day did not serve me well. Was 128lbs when I started working out.

da fuk. wats ur height?

5'11", three years of eating one meal a day did not serve me well. Was 128lbs when I started working out.

lol christ thought u'd weigh more at that height, and good job keep going.