Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Before & Current Pics

Swag

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lil bit of progress, been working hard to get chest and triceps more built, having a bit of trouble putting on the pounds fat wise but I've upped my daily calorie intake so hopefully there's improvement

n6xbPx7.jpg

I don't want to sound wrong or anything but essentially I'll inevitably gain fat while bulking whether I want to or not, and I would of liked to have gained a bit more fat as a filler but I've mainly put on muscle.

You never want to gain fat, theres no point at all, you've done really well putting on that mass with no fat, should be really pleased you're not gaining any, keep doing it how you're doing it

You never want to gain fat, theres no point at all, you've done really well putting on that mass with no fat, should be really pleased you're not gaining any, keep doing it how you're doing it

Gaining fat is normal, it's all in the diet. Comes down how to you diet

• 3 months later...

Well this was me before: As a child & then once I had chosen my career path as I grew up.

Before_zps483e49e2.jpg

I am not really one for showing off body pics etc like to just keep the fitness & training to myself how ever I do love this aspect of the forums.

Honour to be a part of the TEAM.

• 2 weeks later...
Insecurities

28 Feb 2013:

hsHvbO0.jpg

4th May 2013:

v35N1jl.jpg

My diet isn't really focused on what I want to achieve (size) but I'll start planning my meals a lot more in July.

28 Feb 2013:

hsHvbO0.jpg

4th May 2013:

v35N1jl.jpg

My diet isn't really focused on what I want to achieve (size) but I'll start planning my meals a lot more in July.

not to be rude but i literally see no difference whatsoever

Insecurities

28 Feb 2013:

hsHvbO0.jpg

4th May 2013:

v35N1jl.jpg

not to be rude but i literally see no difference whatsoever

Yeah. The physical changes are small but I've made some pretty significant gains in terms of strength, which aren't always visible on the outside.

fair enough ^

get those calories in mate, don't be scared to go up to 800+ calories above maintenance tbh, especially for the next 6 months or so.

enjoy mass aswell as strength gains.

Insecurities

fair enough ^

get those calories in mate, don't be scared to go up to 800+ calories above maintenance tbh, especially for the next 6 months or so.

enjoy mass aswell as strength gains.

Cheers for the advice mate. I'll definitely be eating more once I get over my fever and finish up moving houses.