Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Before & Current Pics

Swag

• 2 months later...

Ye im about to start ripping the gym in pieces again now. Had my 2nd strength session in the gym today after quite a long break(around a year ish), since I've been 99 str for quite a long time(y). Would hate to see my little bro lift more than me so now its time go rambo in the gym again +its summer gotta look like I'm in some sort of shape.  Finally got the motivation back and my goals is to get in better shape, gain more muscles and less fat all over my body, and try to go down to around 90 kg, I'm like 105 kg now. Not gonna focus on lifting too much heavy like I did before, will mix it up a bit instead. Back then I was maxing 135 kg in benchpress, 150 kg in squat, and had a max lift at 175 kg deadlift, last one I trained the least. I was going for 200 but lost motivation not long after.  Gonna take pictures during progress might post some here later on. 

Edited by preeMeister
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Aiming for around 7% bodyfat by November, most my progress is maintained from snapchat basically, this was from recovery because i had chest surgery back in Feb of this year. Snapchat is "christheticss" if you want to keep following the progress! I aim to inspire more men to get shredded, don't care i advertised it in public either lol

52767e4e49b9b64bab2624228fd29ac5.png

99c87de6015203e7a19df083671a6586.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/22/2018 at 1:34 PM, ceZa said:

Damn @Chris- you look fkn ripped dude. Ill add you on snap. What does your training and food schedule look like?

Sorry @ceZa I've had no net and moved house so I've been gone a while..

I train 4-6 days a week depending on my schedule and it's split so a different body part each day, depending on what machines etc are available ill train what i can at that time

Food i eat around 5-7 meals a day and cycling my carbs every now and then mainly just consisting of basic food like chicken,rice,sweet potatoe,egg noodles.

My snapchat is Christheticss. I'm happy to give anyone any info they need regarding training/dieting here's 2 pictures anyway, first is from november, second december.

https://imgur.com/LkKGYrn.png

YsQTZMN.jpg

Edited by Chris-
4 hours ago, Chris- said:

Sorry @ceZa I've had no net and moved house so I've been gone a while..

I train 4-6 days a week depending on my schedule and it's split so a different body part each day, depending on what machines etc are available ill train what i can at that time

Food i eat around 5-7 meals a day and cycling my carbs every now and then mainly just consisting of basic food like chicken,rice,sweet potatoe,egg noodles.

My snapchat is Christheticss. I'm happy to give anyone any info they need regarding training/dieting here's 2 pictures anyway, first is from november, second december.

https://imgur.com/LkKGYrn.png

YsQTZMN.jpg

No worries! And nice, I try to train 4 times a week as well. I've been doing split for a while too, did whole body few years ago but the sessions become such long and I didn't feel any progression after a while. Also I really got to get better at scheduling my food, I only eat around 4 meals per day. I just wanna gain more muscles and lower my fat percent a good amount. I'm quite far from my optimal shape and weight that's for sure. But ya I'll add ya on snap after I'm done at work! Ttl

Edited by ceZa
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...