[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Before & Current Pics

Swag

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found out that was after 9 months! This is now 1 year or close as:

do48yh.jpg

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

LOOKING GOOD BRO!

Heres a couple more, weighing an extra 10lbs now than my first set of pics, at 155lbs. Put on a little body fat and have now incorperated more cardio into my routine on off days. Much stronger though, now squatting 150kgs, and OHP 30kg each arm.

t68e9l.jpg

More work needed on lats, biceps looking decent

33w5e3a.jpg

Relaxed upper body stance.

2wgr4lj.jpg

.....Arm pic

2agvos2.jpg

24csllx.jpg

Back, in a relaxed position. Width notable in comparison to my 130lbs days.

The overall goal now has changed, I plan to continue my bulk up until around 170lbs or so, then begin to cut and work on regaining my abs and losing some serious bodyfat.

(Danny posting now)

Don't have a before picture when I was a chubby fuck (13.8 stone at my highest at university) but I have some current pictures now at 12 stone, looking alot leaner. All weight lost in around 4/5 months.

23kb62d.jpg

1zgu975.jpg

ohtls4.jpg

(remember muscles don't make the picture, lighting does ;) )

Tango_Oscar

who else feels gay lookin at guys?

Get the fuck outta the fitness and health then mug.

And meleed, your looking loads bigger  :wub:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i will post pics when i reach 300lb since i do not care at the fact i will be obese, but not for long, (gotta gain 35 more), then im cutting about 70 or 80lb.. shall be leannnnnn

i will post pics when i reach 300lb since i do not care at the fact i will be obese, but not for long, (gotta gain 35 more), then im cutting about 70 or 80lb.. shall be leannnnnn

will be interesting to see start and ending pics of that. gl brah

i wish i took a pic a few years ago of me being a fat fuck, made loads of progress since then.

Going to starting properly training when i move up a class, ill need to put on like 5 ish kilos of muscle if thats alot i think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2mwflo6.png

lost abit of size since running and stopping weights abit, but looking more defined.

had to cover face up as i think i know somebody on forums and dont want them telling everybody i scape.