Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Before & Current Pics

Swag

• 2 weeks later...

^^^ i hope to fucking god you dont think this is making up ur post count for an app

You tell em walrus xD

But as far as mr six-pac goes,

Just keep working on it, and don't just focus on abs...

You need to work arms/legs/uppers, and lowers.

And follow a diet plan that works for you.

You won't get big over night bro.

^^^ i hope to fucking god you dont think this is making up ur post count for an app

You tell em walrus xD

I'm well aware of the fact it wont come over night, lol.

I do follow a diet plan, I also work one part of my body each day and do cardio on a saturday&sunday.

I'm was pointing out on the fact that I try to work that extra bit on my abs and it just doesnt show as much as anywhere else.

I used to be fairly chubby/fat or whatever. I've been working out for a year-ish now & I'm very happy with how far I've come tbh!

Just for the purpose of this conversation - I'm not actually too bothered about getting a six pack. I'd be satisfied with a larger chest.

You tell em walrus xD

I do follow a diet plan, I also work one part of my body each day and do cardio on a saturday&sunday.

I'm was pointing out on the fact that I try to work that extra bit on my abs and it just doesnt show as much as anywhere else.

I used to be fairly chubby/fat or whatever. I've been working out for a year-ish now & I'm very happy with how far I've come tbh!

Just for the purpose of this conversation - I'm not actually too bothered about getting a six pack. I'd be satisfied with a larger chest.

squat n deadlift, will get demabs

• 2 weeks later...

You tell em walrus xD

last thing you need to be doing is cardio on sat/sun. work on throwing some muscle on first then cut, trying to add lean muscle while doing cardio and lifting is a pretty shitty battle

ohn3x1.jpg

New pic, been cutting for about 2 weeks now and I have defiantly lost some excess fat. I'd say im probably at around 12% now, about 3-4% away from my goal.  

2m2cmlc.jpg

One of me and FKD, who also posts on here, fucking about in Ignite V.I.P (moments before he gets kicked out lol).