[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Before & Current Pics

Swag

csb u must be massive with all that protein if thts a picture of you at the side of all the processed protein shite why do you even bother... no offense but you must spend a shit ton per month, and well..

you take a shit ton of pictures

OT:

post 1 of urself

Edited by I Sh00t U I

csb u must be massive with all that protein if thts a picture of you at the side of all the processed protein shite why do you even bother... no offense but you must spend a shit ton per month, and well..

you take a shit ton of pictures

OT:

post 1 of urself

that is me bro

go find some legit pics instead of plagiarizing other peoples pics.

i know for a fact the pics you posted isn't you.

and rly bro, u guna h8 on my physique? look at dem pecs, look at dat tennis ball delt and DEM ARMS.

ik ur mirin. the amount of ppl who ask me if im on roids on a regular basis says enuf

stick to battlescape faggot

also its funny cos i spend barely anything on "protein"

most of that is either cheap shit from discount-supplements or crimbo prezzies

ur so full of shit alex, posting fake pics. saying ur a mesomorph which means ur naturally skinny. Thats ectomorph u fucking mug. then ur like "but i got naturally big legs" what kind of ECTOMORPH or as you say "mesomorph" has big legs.

everything you post is retarded and everyones laughing at you, and anyone who isn't laughing at you is also retarded.

-.-

ur mirin coz u spend all that money and think wtf how does alex do it, he must be fake!!

Just quit, the gym game isn't for you, your a consumer, you are giving money away you fool

Edited by I Sh00t U I

-.-

ur mirin coz u spend all that money and think wtf how does alex do it, he must be fake!!

I don't look amazing but fuck me u look like shit and for all that money, dam son :(

IVE SEEN UR IRL BEFORE LMAO, THAT ISNT YOU.

like i said before, i spend barely anything. most of those tubs are half empty retard lololol u mad

tbh if that is you, you're a manlet. either way ur life is shit

ur so full of shit alex, posting fake pics. saying ur a mesomorph which means ur naturally skinny. Thats ectomorph u fucking mug. then ur like "but i got naturally big legs" what kind of ECTOMORPH or as you say "mesomorph" has big legs.

everything you post is retarded and everyones laughing at you, and anyone who isn't laughing at you is also retarded.

I am mesomorph, i worked my body type out when i became more familiar, look at me do i look like a ectomorph to you lol... and the naturally skinny part, up until i was 16 i was 9 stone or less, mesomorph or not i didn't eat, i had minimal bodyfat and fuck all to start with, and my legs are naturaly nothing to say about them..

nobody laughing because if there where im at they know what i've been through the only people that are laughing are the "zyzz super bodybuilder retards"

I am mesomorph, i worked my body type out when i became more familiar, look at me do i look like a ectomorph to you lol... and the naturally skinny part, up until i was 16 i was 9 stone or less, mesomorph or not i didn't eat, i had minimal bodyfat and fuck all to start with, and my legs are naturaly nothing to say about them..

nobody laughing because if there where im at they know what i've been through the only people that are laughing are the "zyzz super bodybuilder retards"

what are you even saying dude? your body type doesn't fucking change. Zyzz was an ectomorph (when he was alive) I am an ectomorph. I could put on another 20lbs and still be an ectomorph.

lets assume that picture is you. being 9 stone at 5.9 is hardly an ectomorph. I was 55kilos at 6ft 1 THATS ectomorph. Regardless, everything you post here is stupid, like telling people that real food is better than supplements.

for once im with hotkeying in all of this, he's merking this guy, but all those supps r fucking stupid and overpriced but i guess if most of them were gifts then i'd rather have supps as gifts than anything else so wouldnt complain

what are you even saying dude? your body type doesn't fucking change. Zyzz was an ectomorph (when he was alive) I am an ectomorph. I could put on another 20lbs and still be an ectomorph.

lets assume that picture is you. being 9 stone at 5.9 is hardly an ectomorph. I was 55kilos at 6ft 1 THATS ectomorph. Regardless, everything you post here is stupid, like telling people that real food is better than supplements.

I not gona argue anymore, I believe my body type is mesomorph, i worded my shit wrong obv u cant change body type but i have worked mine out, Basically i used to be skinny nothing more to say, and if u were 55kg at 6ft 1 good for u keep going hope u achieve ur goals

for once im with hotkeying in all of this, he's merking this guy, but all those supps r fucking stupid and overpriced but i guess if most of them were gifts then i'd rather have supps as gifts than anything else so wouldnt complain

suck a fart out my arse

• 2 weeks later...

i just tought i would post these 2 gay pictures of my vascularity cause im a homosexual and i enjoy them and feel that they are something we can all enjoy. im 108kg/238lb/17stone

vascularity.jpg

ENJOY MY PEACEFUL DELT AND TRAP VEINS

veins.jpg

Edited by Reevesy

i just tought i would post these 2 gay pictures of my vascularity cause im a homosexual and i enjoy them and feel that they are something we can all enjoy. im 108kg/238lb/17stone

vascularity.jpg

ENJOY MY PEACEFUL DELT AND TRAP VEINS

veins.jpg

have you noticed any increased vascularity in ur kok

0m4Bt.jpg

Yeah 10 months work, definitely had a few mess ups here and there. Few cuts, few bulks, been lifting since around September 2011 but don't have any pics when I was 94 kilograms higher body fat... Wide hips of peace. Probably will be the leanest I get for most part, bulk starts in 2 weeks.