Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Before & Current Pics

Swag

Upon posting my 'before' pic I can back-up Sean's statement about 'pigeon chest and stick arms';

http://tinypic.com/r/fd8ryp/7

The closest thing to exercise I currently do is shadow boxing. Will be joining a gym in the near future.

I started being around your size, so I will be able to help you a lot with information if you need it mate. Oh and thank you for posting a pic! I was worried I'd be the only one for ever on this thread :(

Cheers man, much appreciated. & Yeah, seems like a serious lack of pictures in this thread :/

have no fear i am uploading pics, need to scale them down first

13 years old, was chubby at 11/12 started kickboxing and in 1 year i was this

scott2.png?t=1300149454

started doing some weights just after this pic as i had a full gym in my garage, stopped about 6 months after as it was boring on my own and being young i had other stuff i was interested in such basketball and kickboxing but i managed to keep my physic

so stayed at an average size for a while then started gym again when i was 17 and went hard, cant remember how long after i started gym again that i took this pic, sorry its just arm

pic3.png?t=1300149710

got quite big but didnt take any pics, i then started taking MMA really seriously and wanted to cut down from 78kg to 69kg to fight in light weight so i quit gymming everyday in august 2010 (also stopped work which was labouring on construction sites and that was good training itself) and just kept to MMA training, body weight exercises and big compound exercises such as squats, dead lifts, shoulder press etc. Did it in a way i could lose muscle mass but mantain strength.

i reached my goal of 69kg in December 2010

pic2.png?t=1300150053

Before i got a fight i realised MMA wasnt what i wanted to do and i want to stick to kickboxing so in Feb 2011 i started gymming again and to bulk back up to what i was. I dont want to get get outragously massive but 75-80kg will be fine for me.

Current pic:

pic1.png?t=1300150294

I have never used supplements of any kind for training, water and my diet is all. If i want to get massive massive massive i probably would use supplements but i dont see me wanting to anytime soon. Sorry for poor quality pics, iphone and a bathroom mirror are pretty shit oh and the fact im pale as anything its hard to see definition XD

steroids, whats the difference between wide/close and pull up/chin up, like whats best & why, and should i do a mix or stick with 1 type.

your question has been answerd mate.

widegrip pull-ups are probably my favourite exercise. they focus on your lats which is the wide upper back part that many people find hard to add mass but everyone wants it to a certain extent. you may not be able to do them at first with proper form so either use an assisted pull-up machin (rare), do negative widegrip pull-ups (google), or just bum the lat-pulldown machine for a while.

Nice pics Mucky, yeah I wish I could do MMA/kickboxing, but too busy at the moment. Once I get my car and start driving around I might start taking some kickboxing or jiu jitsu classes because wrestling gets boring after a while and I don't really enjoy it that much.

am i the only fat motherfucker on here?

i've just joined a gym bout a month ago ill post pics in the future

edit:

what the fuck that kid is naked

^LMFAO

what the fuck that kid is naked

roflroflroflrofl aint that bad considering...

no need to bring Kai Greene into this!! ur in ur bathroom not at a bodybuilding compettion  :whistle:

some chick said 'im horny ill send you some pics if you send me one' aint gonna turn it down lol cba to take a new one so thought id post it up XD

Meleed im 5, 8" im guessing around 73-75kg but havnt weighed myself in a good month

Taken just before i went to the gym hence the shit covered pants:

img0450dq.jpg

Been training for about 1 year properly now used to train ages ago but my workouts were very random and diet was shit.

Taken just before i went to the gym hence the shit covered pants:

img0450dq.jpg

Been training for about 1 year properly now used to train ages ago but my workouts were very random and diet was shit.

<3 <3 <3 <3