don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Before & Current Pics

Swag

SO BANE!

your friend looks swole and you look very aesthetic ant0 !

Edited by k or as i
  • 1 month later...

I havent really compared myself yet but.. Im gonna post my 1year and half transformation I guess, its not a big deal, but gym changed my life. I do it because I mostly like to exercise. 

2011 to 2013.

2011- This was one of the worst years in my life honestly. I had so much shit going on, cauz ye I worked during night etc etc, and I kinda was in a depressed mode, not eating at all and drinking shit load of coffee. I had 55kg-121lbs.

2013- I decided to change my life by buying a gym machine in the end/start 2011/2012. Didnt take anything other than a gainer to help me with metabolism. I had and still have 75kg-165lbs.

So I can say that this decision to save for a gym machine and then training everyday, learning everything by myself, obligating myself to eat (this was the hardest part), really changed my life in a better way. 

Now im just training cardio mostly, I want to have lot of endurance.

Edited by So_easy99
  • 1 month later...
Jimihendrixq

Been cutting all summer, now measuring 5'9" 142 lbs ~8% body fat. Can't wait to start bulking in a month. Don't mind the shitty tan lines/paleness...damn irish ancestry

WKCqA3g.jpg

LYGyQwV.jpg

ok, posted 3 months ago and said i would update. I lost most gains when i popped my shoulder 10 months ago and only really started up again at the beginning of April. I have made insane strength gains with my 1rm and the weights i am Wodding with... yes i still do crossfit, suck me off haters. 

April - 100kg

4Pipq7il.jpg

YOxAJydl.jpg

XcfOBQ9l.jpg

for the mums in the audience, double flabceps.

JFhPjpfl.jpg

aZuvy2Nl.jpg

July - 96kg

jWLJgH2l.jpg

4YvQpSPl.jpg

JzxWA0ml.jpg

5U6Vjp0l.jpg

UJk0Jawl.jpg

Deadlift - 445 lb / 202kg

Bench - 245 / 111kg

Back Squat 350lb / 160kg

Front Squat 275 / 125kg

Clean and Jerk 205 / 93kg

Snatch 135 / 60kg

Strict pull up 5 rep - may laugh but 3 months ago I had to use a band which was like a fucking tyre to assist me doing pull ups. Now I can do a few strict back to back and can do lots kipping for WODs.

some of my weights (max's) I work on % of them for strength cycles. 

p.s.

still cute doeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kNx4wOXl.jpg

Nice Walli! I see alot of high weight lifting there, its good but when you try to cut you wanna mostly go for the lower weights higher reps so you burn more callories overall. Also try to always do 5-10minutes of cardio right after your training is over, its when you burn more callories ^^ 

You probably got your planning trains already set, but who knows ^^ 

Looking forward to see ur transformation, keep it up!

Haha crossfit caters for all dont worry.

I just lift to get stronger, train harder to do work outs quickers at heavier weights and the bodyfat rakes care of itself

Nice job there my nigga Walli, I'm actually looking at incorporating some Cross-fit into my training cause of the functional strength aspects. 

Starting to actually look like you lift, you honestly need to actually stick to a cut for once, it's wasted potential lol... Liking the beard