Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Before & Current Pics

Swag

what position do you play mucky?

cornerback. I think i would thrive at free safety though

I used to play that. What's your height? You're quick right?

5'8/9 i think (manlet) but yeah i'm very quick

lol mate you cannot be serious, 

look nice mucky mate ! few q's

is chest your weak point?

how big are your arms cold?

on any gear?

its steroids btw, long time

i'm planning on joining the american football team at my uni this september haha, barely know all the rules but looks fun, u recommend?

whats good big pig?!

-Id say shoulders are my weakest but I havn't done 'normal' chest training in about 6/7 months. My presses are all done close/neutral grip as to replicate movements done in football (jamming on the line)

- Left & right both 13" cold, 16" flexed. Sound small :(

- No gear brah all natty

YES, definitely recommend joining the american football team, probably the funnest sport i've ever played. What you uni are you going to?

rofl mate that can't be right surely 13inch cold???? pumped puts em up 3 inches? haha! measure again ;p

but yeah i'm at ARU uni in cambridge, not got the fitness for football anymore so definitely wanna give american football a try! =]  

Anglia Ruskin huh, I live in Cambridge, small world lol. Are you local or just coming for uni?

oo haha.

yeh just coming for uni, been there 2 years already, cambridge is a pretty nice place to live once u get used to all the mexican/spanish students roaming around.

what gym do you train at? have been at kelsey kerridge last year, moving to DW when i'm back in sept, used to work there lol.

on any gear?

i'm planning on joining the american football team at my uni this september haha, barely know all the rules but looks fun, u recommend?

whats good big pig?!

-Id say shoulders are my weakest but I havn't done 'normal' chest training in about 6/7 months. My presses are all done close/neutral grip as to replicate movements done in football (jamming on the line)

- No gear brah all natty

YES, definitely recommend joining the american football team, probably the funnest sport i've ever played. What you uni are you going to?

rofl mate that can't be right surely 13inch cold???? pumped puts em up 3 inches? haha! measure again ;p

but yeah i'm at ARU uni in cambridge, not got the fitness for football anymore so definitely wanna give american football a try! =]  

Anglia Ruskin huh, I live in Cambridge, small world lol. Are you local or just coming for uni?

oo haha.

yeh just coming for uni, been there 2 years already, cambridge is a pretty nice place to live once u get used to all the mexican/spanish students roaming around.

what gym do you train at? have been at kelsey kerridge last year, moving to DW when i'm back in sept, used to work there lol.

I go to the barn, it's on the outskirts near girton/histon, not the best gym but it's local. Yeah Cambridge is good, I guess i've been conditioned to the point where I don't even take notice of the ridiculous amount of tourists and 4n students anymore

on any gear?

whats good big pig?!

- No gear brah all natty

oo haha.

I go to the barn, it's on the outskirts near girton/histon, not the best gym but it's local. Yeah Cambridge is good, I guess i've been conditioned to the point where I don't even take notice of the ridiculous amount of tourists and 4n students anymore

how old r u? go clubbing in cambridge?

on any gear?

whats good big pig?!

- No gear brah all natty

oo haha.

how old r u? go clubbing in cambridge?

19 and yeah mostly lolas because fez=hipsters, revs = towie homos, regal =tramps/pikies/inbreds lol...just ma opinion

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Ready Ok FOE

2 pics at the top are before, 3 others after about 1.5 year and of that about 8 months training serious aka hitting the gym 4x per week+diet

got into lifting because of foe :')

progress_zps9fa40f08.jpg

• 3 weeks later...