[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Before & Current Pics

Swag

Bad lightning I guess. Doing the "Perma Bulk" style. Eating whenever I'm hungry... Don't really care what I'm eating. I can lose weight very quickly because I take medication (Rilatine) that reduces my appetite very hard. 

looking pretty wide! keep cutting bro

I prefer bulking over cutting :) Tbh, I don't want to cut because you always lose muscle while cutting... I don't want to take the risk

lol you're soft as fuk and prob have a fat puffy-face

get below 10% then focus on gaining muscle. 

Why should I go below 10% as I already said that my goals are not to look like Jeff Seid or anything like that? 

Tell me what is better: gaining muscle with almost no fat or gaining muscle with 10%+ bodyfat?

you'll be able to see your progress more, and jeff seid is some what 5%, being 10% isn't nothing like him, that would be another 2 months or so of dieting.

you don't have to take any advise but im certain @@Steroids is just trying to help.

Bad lightning I guess. Doing the "Perma Bulk" style. Eating whenever I'm hungry... Don't really care what I'm eating. I can lose weight very quickly because I take medication (Rilatine) that reduces my appetite very hard. 

looking pretty wide! keep cutting bro

I prefer bulking over cutting :) Tbh, I don't want to cut because you always lose muscle while cutting... I don't want to take the risk

lol you're soft as fuk and prob have a fat puffy-face

get below 10% then focus on gaining muscle. 

Why should I go below 10% as I already said that my goals are not to look like Jeff Seid or anything like that? 

Tell me what is better: gaining muscle with almost no fat or gaining muscle with 10%+ bodyfat?

you'll be able to see your progress more, and jeff seid is some what 5%, being 10% isn't nothing like him, that would be another 2 months or so of dieting.

you don't have to take any advise but im certain @@Steroids is just trying to help.

Still no need to say I have fat puffy-face and being soft as fuk? he doens't even know how I looked at the beginning? And no way you can get 5% BF by just dieting another 2 more months. If he sais that I have to focus on building muscles after I'm lower than 10% BF, why does a bulking period exist? 

and just a FYI,

You can build muscle whilst cutting, just a lot harder and wont be as fast.

Why would I cut to 10% BF and build less muscle than being at 15-20% BF and build muscle fast?

and just a FYI,

Why would I cut to 10% BF and build less muscle than being at 15-20% BF and build muscle fast?

It seems @@Steroids is quick to be negative to people that aren't doing what he thinks is right. Says you probs have a fat-puffy face and soft as fuck and implied ill have no gains lol, (the 2 newest people to post in this thread) great negativity to people trying to improve their lifes. I can only think this is because hes trying to put other people down because of his own insecurities, but who knows?

and just a FYI,

It seems @@Steroids is quick to be negative to people that aren't doing what he thinks is right. Says you probs have a fat-puffy face and soft as fuck and implied ill have no gains lol, (the 2 newest people to post in this thread) great negativity to people trying to improve their lifes. I can only think this is because hes trying to put other people down because of his own insecurities, but who knows?

fair point, ive pretty much adapted to it after a year or so posting here lmao

but he is a cunt with his posts

and just a FYI,

fair point, ive pretty much adapted to it after a year or so posting here lmao

but he is a cunt with his posts

LMFAO

yh spot on virgin

@@Yentll do you actually think that muscle builds easier the more fat you have on your body? LOL science/10

it's the opposite, nutrients are far more readily available / absorbed by your body the less fat you have. (within reason, 5%>). go search for a study if you want, also your hormones and general health with obviously suffer at an unhealthy bf%, i.e 20%, you'll be there shortly.

dw ignore me and keep me updated on your turning fat into muscle goals of 2015/16/17 etc

actually dw bout update-pic ill save us all some time

Edited by Steroids

yh spot on virgin

@@Yentll do you actually think that muscle builds easier the more fat you have on your body? LOL science/10

it's the opposite, nutrients are far more readily available / absorbed by your body the less fat you have. (within reason, 5%>). go search for a study if you want, also your hormones and general health with obviously suffer at an unhealthy bf%, i.e 20%, you'll be there shortly.

dw ignore me and keep me updated on your turning fat into muscle goals of 2015/16/17 etc

Did I ever mentioned that I want to get more bodyfat in the furture? I do enough cardio etc to maintain my bf, I don't want to look ripped as I mentioned before. And how can you possibly calculate my Bf% with 1 picture of my back?

Edited by Yentll

yh spot on virgin

Did I ever mentioned that I want to get more bodyfat in the furture? I do enough cardio etc to maintain my bf, I don't want to look ripped as I mentioned before. And how can you possibly calculate my Bf% with 1 picture of my back?

yeah i'm sure as soon as you turn around you have a shredded torso. LOL you're currently over 15% without a fucking doubt. 

Doing the "Perma Bulk" style. Eating whenever I'm hungry... Don't really care what I'm eating.

fyi the above is where you mentioned that you want to gain more bodyfat in the future. and also the caloric surplus NECESSARY for your "perma-bulk" will induce fat gain regardless.  cardio solves nothing, bulk = surplus = some fat.... you = "dont care what i'm eating = even more fat

end result = *see pic of puffy fat white thing i posted above*

Edited by Steroids

yh spot on virgin

yeah i'm sure as soon as you turn around you have a shredded torso. LOL you're currently over 15% without a fucking doubt. 

Doing the "Perma Bulk" style. Eating whenever I'm hungry... Don't really care what I'm eating.

fyi the above is where you mentioned that you want to gain more bodyfat in the future. and also the caloric surplus NECESSARY for your "perma-bulk" will induce fat gain regardless.  cardio solves nothing, bulk = surplus = some fat.... you = "dont care what i'm eating = even more fat

end result = *see pic of puffy fat white thing i posted above*

cardio solves nothing? wut?

k so posted 2 weeks ago. Been hitting gym pretty hard and put on 3/4 pounds since i started like 20/22 days ago

Might aswell include a couple of pics, making a lot of strength gains atm. Taking 3 scoops whey/day. i think around a 300 caloric surplus (started counting)

You probably wont see any difference from my pics above, but i can see irl changes however small they are! Feels like my chest is lagging super hard. Starting to get a shape too it though but kinda looks bad from the side when compared with my arms

Loving the gym atm!

144 lbs

vaynex

Join Date: Aug 2014 Age: 20 Stats: 5'9", 145 lbs Posts: 164 Rep Power: 375           

detectived

k so posted 2 weeks ago. Been hitting gym pretty hard and put on 3/4 pounds since i started like 20/22 days ago

Might aswell include a couple of pics, making a lot of strength gains atm. Taking 3 scoops whey/day. i think around a 300 caloric surplus (started counting)

You probably wont see any difference from my pics above, but i can see irl changes however small they are! Feels like my chest is lagging super hard. Starting to get a shape too it though but kinda looks bad from the side when compared with my arms

Loving the gym atm!

144 lbs

vaynex

Join Date: Aug 2014 Age: 20 Stats: 5'9", 145 lbs Posts: 164 Rep Power: 375           

detectived

heheh you got me

lol'd @ fighting over the internet over some1's bodyfat

at the end of the day he'll look back on this moment in the years to come and realise i'm 100% right and only had best interests at heart lol srs

but yeah i re-read the responses and wonder why i bothered too.

lol'd @ fighting over the internet over some1's bodyfat

at the end of the day he'll look back on this moment in the years to come and realise i'm 100% right and only had best interests at heart lol srs

but yeah i re-read the responses and wonder why i bothered too.

I took your advice haha :)

Haha, actually decided to put some effort again in recently after i got lazy and fat again when i went back to uni part time ;)

Throw you some pics soon. Back down to 90kg from 98

Haha, actually decided to put some effort again in recently after i got lazy and fat again when i went back to uni part time ;)

in for pics brah, its been a long time

Ready Ok FOE

in for pics brah, its been a long time

inb4 'before zyzz' and after zyzz signature. that actually made me google what zyzz was and BOOM gym life hit me

• 2 weeks later...