• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

Top Posters In This Topic

So because gay people have sex for recreational perposes they're 'insane'? Well, I'll bare that in mind next time I'm fantasising about fisting a shapely mature blonde.

As for the nature argument; You're a bellend. There are gay animals, for example - have you ever had a male dog try humping your leg? It happens. Also, in more extreme cases, gay dolphins have actually been found to have blowhole sex.

In recent months my views towards gay people are becoming more and more negative, this is because the small amounts I've came into contact with are frankly quite irritating. However, I'm not going to stereotype and prejudge the ones I haven't met solely on sexual prefrence, that's just not logical.

Why should we prove you wrong? You've given no logical explanation as to why being gay is wrong other than religion, some cunt writing a book 2000 years ago does not justify discrimination, if France wasn't a Christian country, and the rules of Christianity stated French people are the devil, and should be spat on.. how fucking stupid would you think Christians wre? and they're 'mental', and 'ill'? That's a pretty immature, ridiculous statement really.

if if if

its not just religion.

Nature itself is against gays:

PROOF: they can't reproduce

You can't compare sexuality and a population.

besides, the "cunt" you talk about wrote a book people are still worshipping 2k years later. He can't be that dumb can he?

ROFL lolol

People don't always have sex to make baby's facepalm... all we care about is feeling good,

and if that mean doin it with a dude, then by all means..

Why should we prove you wrong? You've given no logical explanation as to why being gay is wrong other than religion, some cunt writing a book 2000 years ago does not justify discrimination, if France wasn't a Christian country, and the rules of Christianity stated French people are the devil, and should be spat on.. how fucking stupid would you think Christians wre? and they're 'mental', and 'ill'? That's a pretty immature, ridiculous statement really.

if if if

its not just religion.

Nature itself is against gays:

PROOF: they can't reproduce

You can't compare sexuality and a population.

besides, the "cunt" you talk about wrote a book people are still worshipping 2k years later. He can't be that dumb can he?

ROFL lolol

People don't always have sex to make baby's facepalm... all we care about is feeling good,

and if that mean doin it with a dude, then by all means..

Nature gave you your penis so you can reproduce double facepalm

If you use it for something else then its not natural?

So because gay people have sex for recreational perposes they're 'insane'? Well, I'll bare that in mind next time I'm fantasising about fisting a shapely mature blonde.

As for the nature argument; You're a bellend. There are gay animals, for example - have you ever had a male dog try humping your leg? It happens. Also, in more extreme cases, gay dolphins have actually been found to have blowhole sex.

In recent months my views towards gay people are becoming more and more negative, this is because the small amounts I've came into contact with are frankly quite irritating. However, I'm not going to stereotype and prejudge the ones I haven't met solely on sexual prefrence, that's just not logical.

I was half expecting you to quote the overused "WHAT ABOUT THE BONOBO MONKEY?"

But you did much worse: examples of

- animals having gay sex because they can't fulfill their sexual desires, they don't hump your leg forever and ignore all the female dogs do they?

- and extreme cases of animals who have some gay intercourse, probably not more than 1/100000.

thanks for proving me right; being gay is against nature (and religion) (and society) (and marriage values)

Well, I'm not having much luck with females lately and by your logic, that means I can fuck guys and still remain 'natural', because I can't 'forfill my sexual desires'.

As for the '1/100000 chances of a gay animal' statistic; the chance of being born albino are probably the same, is that immoral and unnatural too?

Well, I'm not having much luck with females lately and by your logic, that means I can fuck guys and still remain 'natural', because I can't 'forfill my sexual desires'.

It's slightly different for humans as we have a brain and aren't driven by our sexual impulses (at least some of us aren't)

Animals probably dont even realise they had gay sex, so you can't really blame them, and so they remain 'natural'

As for the '1/100000 chances of a gay animal' statistic; the chance of being born albino are probably the same, is that immoral and unnatural too?

So now you're comparing sexuality with skin colour after joe compared it with a population.

Being an albino is not being able to produce melanine to colour your skin, which is a physical condition you are born with.

This time i'm going to have to blame you for being dumb.

PS: even if you're not being lucky with women, don't risk getting aids

Ugh. Animals have brains too, you invalid. We are also driven by sexual impulse, evolution has programmed us that way. Hence why when you're in class and not even thinking about sex, you suddenly get a massive urge to do so.

You can deny it all you want, but the reason you buy expensive clothes, a nice car and go to the gym is to impress the opposite sex (in your case), those are our peacock feathers. This rule of thumb applies to most things in your life.

I compared gay animals with albinos, because your argument is pretty much 'because its illfrequent it's unnatural'.

Ugh. Animals have brains too, you invalid.

No shit Einstein, do they have a conscience?

We are also driven by sexual impulse, evolution has programmed us that way. Hence why when you're in class and not even thinking about sex, you suddenly get a massive urge to do so.

If you consider yourself as an animal, then go ahead, take off your clothes and rape the nearest boy in your class when you think about sex.

We can control our urges, that's what distinguishes us from animals...

I compared gay animals with albinos, because your argument is pretty much 'because its illfrequent it's unnatural'.

cum again?

It's slightly different for humans as we have a brain and aren't driven by our sexual impulses (at least some of us aren't)

Animals probably dont even realise they had gay sex, so you can't really blame them, and so they remain 'natural'

So now you're comparing sexuality with skin colour after joe compared it with a population.

Being an albino is not being able to produce melanine to colour your skin, which is a physical condition you are born with.

This time i'm going to have to blame you for being dumb.

PS: even if you're not being lucky with women, don't risk getting aids

Being gay is something you don't choose.

The country you are born in is something you don't choose.

There are more gay people than French people.

Yes, it's a fair comparison, exactly the same instance, and the fact that there's gay people worldwide, makes it even more valid a point...

I believe some, if not all animals have a conscience. When my dog shits on the rug, he knows he's done wrong a will put his tail between his legs and cower.

Despite what you or I consider ourselves, we are in FACT animals. Also, to go back to my dog, animals do control their urges. If I'm eating my dinner my dog will sit and beg, controling the urge to just take it from my lap.

I believe some, if not all animals have a conscience. When my dog shits on the rug, he knows he's done wrong a will put his tail between his legs and cower.

Despite what you or I consider ourselves, we are in FACT animals. Also, to go back to my dog, animals do control their urges. If I'm eating my dinner my dog will sit and beg, controling the urge to just take it from my lap.

he's doing what you taught him to do: wait for his dinner. he's been trained for that, its not conscience.

when he shits on the rug, he does so because he doesnt control himself, even though you got mad at him for doing so the previous time. He doesnt think ahead.

Yes, it's a fair comparison, exactly the same instance, and the fact that there's gay people worldwide, makes it even more valid a point...

Ok let me try!

You can't choose to be gay or not.

You can't choose to be dumb or not.

There are more idiots than American people.

You can therefore compare the gay population to the dumb people, since there are dumb people worldwide

You can choose to be gay or not.

And you can be cured from it: like animals, we can teach you to control your urges and stop being gay.

'We can control our urges, that's what distinguishes us from animals...'

'And you can be cured from it: like animals, we can teach you to control your urges and stop being gay.'

Also, you switched my examples, you dickhead.

he's doing what you taught him to do: wait for his dinner. he's been trained for that, its not conscience.

when he shits on the rug, he does so because he doesnt control himself, even though you got mad at him for doing so the previous time. He doesnt think ahead.

Ok let me try!

You can therefore compare the gay population to the dumb people, since there are dumb people worldwide

And you can be cured from it: like animals, we can teach you to control your urges and stop being gay.

Yes, that is right, you can't choose how smart you are, you don't choose your sexuality, so neither should be discriminated against, you're getting it! Good boy! Although, with intelligence, it can be affected by your surroundings, the area you live in, the people you hang around with can determine your willingness to learn. So not quite as valid a point.

Ok let me try!

Yes, that is right, you can't choose how smart you are, you don't choose your sexuality, so neither should be discriminated against, you're getting it! Good boy! Although, with intelligence, it can be affected by your surroundings, the area you live in, the people you hang around with can determine your willingness to learn. So not quite as valid a point.

i was pointing out the fact that gay people could be compared to the dumb people using your "logical" way of reasonning

but since the first argument is false, the whole thing is wrong.

I'm not saying gay people are dumb, but that they could fight against it. But instead they just let themselves be gay which shows a lack of self control and will: they chose to be gay, so they shouldn't complain if they're being discriminated against

'And you can be cured from it: like animals, we can teach you to control your urges and stop being gay.'

Respond to that, because from where I'm sitting you have no idea what you're talking about and are just making it up as you go along.

Respond to that, because from where I'm sitting you have no idea what you're talking about and are just making it up as you go along.

I pretty much am doing that, but what i say makes sense so...

But I don't see what i have to answer to, as all you did is quote me...

Ok let me try!

i was pointing out the fact that gay people could be compared to the dumb people using your "logical" way of reasonning

I'm not saying gay people are dumb, but that they could fight against it. But instead they just let themselves be gay which shows a lack of self control and will: they chose to be gay, so they shouldn't complain if they're being discriminated against

I know you weren't saying gay people were dumb, you were saying you could use my logic to say gay people and dumb people were in the same situation, that would be a fair association, and would just further my point, that anything that cannot be chosen, race, sexuality, intelligence are THE SAME SITUATION, and should not be discriminated against for it.

doing what you taught him to do: wait for his dinner. he's been trained for that, its not conscience.

Ok let me try!

You can therefore compare the gay population to the dumb , since there are dumb people worldwide

And you can be cured from it: like animals, we can teach you  control your urges and stop being gay.

Yes, that is right, you can't choose how smart you are, you  choose your sexuality, so neither should be discriminated against, you're getting it! Good boy! Although, with intelligence, it can be affected by your surroundings, the area you live in, the people you hang around with can determine your willingness to learn. So not quite as valid a point.

I know you weren't saying gay people were dumb, you were saying you could use my logic to say gay people and dumb people were in the same situation, that would be a fair association, and would just further my point, that anything that cannot be chosen, race, sexuality, intelligence are THE SAME SITUATION, and should not be discriminated against for it.

> implying niggaz and pakis shouldn't be discriminated against

doing what you taught him to do: wait for his dinner. he's been trained for that, its not conscience.

Ok let me try!

You can therefore compare the gay population to the dumb , since there are dumb people worldwide

And you can be cured from it: like animals, we can teach you  control your urges and stop being gay.

Yes, that is right, you can't choose how smart you are, you  choose your sexuality, so neither should be discriminated against, you're getting it! Good boy! Although, with intelligence, it can be affected by your surroundings, the area you live in, the people you hang around with can determine your willingness to learn. So not quite as valid a point.

> implying niggaz and pakis shouldn't be discriminated against

That's true, but that's because of what a majority of them[the youths anyway....] do, meaning they deserve it

Gay people are born gay, that's how their brains work

Therefore they're not insane they're just different and the road to peace begins with accepting peoples differences

If you can't then fuck you pretty much

Therefore they're not insane they're just different and the road to peace begins with accepting peoples differences

k. how bout pedos

they just different arent they

k. how bout pedos

A paedophile is someone with strong sexual urges toward small children under the age of 13, the feeling isn't mutual

Therefore this is a completely separate argument? Just proving more and more that your an immature, uneducated, ignorant kid who just wants to stir shit and has no meaning or basis to their argument

k. how bout pedos

A paedophile is someone with strong sexual urges toward small children under the age of 13, the feeling isn't mutual

Therefore this is a completely separate argument? Just proving more and more that your an immature, uneducated, ignorant kid who just wants to stir shit and has no meaning or basis to their argument

Are you sure about the fact that there can't be a mutual feeling?

pedophiles aren't always 60year old fat assholes raping 8 year olds

definition of a pedophile is someone attracted to a minor of at least 5 (or 6 can't recall) years younger than himself/herself

i'm sure there are many cases of mutual love between 15 and 21 or so

you need to use your brain(s) just a little bit before rushing to conclusions.

besides everything i said in this topic was backed with arguments, can't say as much from your side.

Of course, i sometimes went a bit extreme to try to prove a point but it seems like nobody is willing to understand what other people have to say.

Trying to convince other people on these forums is a waste of time

PS: it saddens me to see that every time you people run out of arguments you start insulting me