[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Gay marriage?

Magick

There are a quite a few immature members in here but I guess that is life.

Anyways, I believe that everyone has a right to be happy. Anyone should have the right to get married whether you are homosexual or not. If your religion states otherwise, well good for you. Other people are none of your business. Yes I do not really like to socialize with a gay person. It makes me feel uncormfortable. But that does not in anyway negate the fact that everyone has the right to be happy. That`s like saying black people should not be equal. That`s great if you 15 year olds or 16 year olds are little immature homophobes. I have been there before.

They can be happy without getting married... And getting married in the Catholic church really contradicts the religion itself  so yeah...

I personally don't care about it, gays can do whatever they want unless they cause me harm.

The reason why i don't think it's right is because it shows that religion is bullshit... You have gays getting married in the catholic church, the priests molesting little boys, etc.

Religion is GAY in itself...

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

Top Posters In This Topic

They can be happy without getting married... And getting married in the Catholic church really contradicts the religion itself  so yeah...

I personally don't care about it, gays can do whatever they want unless they cause me harm.

The reason why i don't think it's right is because it shows that religion is bullshit... You have gays getting married in the catholic church, the priests molesting little boys, etc.

Religion has zero percent to do with it... Everyone has different religions. I myself believe some catholic views, as well as others. Religion is your opinion and "belief."  

It is the principle of the situation in itself. All `Religion`(shouldn`t even be a word) aside. Do gays have the RIGHT to marry. YES. That is why America is so great.... the land of opportun...... wait. Then why are there not enough jobs. Why is American society so greedy and immature then. America is so corrupt they have no idea what they are doing anymore. If they didn`t stive so hard to become a super power,  it would be such a better place to live. But sadly, they chose quantity over quality. Did Homo sexuals want to be this wayÉ No. They were born this way. They have a right to do whatever they want under the state of law just like anyone else. I think it is silly to think otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Despite the fact Marc is trying to trololol TJ he's still coming across as an arrogent French prick.

As for the people saying 'It's just weird' - Shut the fuck up. EVERYONE has unique sexual preferences, be that fat girls, drawfs, Japanese, amputee, A-sexual, whatever, everyone is different. Despite this I'm sure you wouldn't say 'that man may not marry a drawf, that's disgusting' simply because your sexual preference differs, that's fucking stupid.

Anyone saying 'they weird me out' ouTou too can shut the fuck up. How on the god damn fucking earth can you be 'weirded' out, seriously. Firstly, if you're in a general convosation with someone who's bent how do you begin to think sexually? Not every gay guy wants to jump you.

I personally would be 100% comfortable talking to a gay guy about sex, not for my own sexual satisfaction, but out of curiousity and because I'm not an insecure pussy. Of course if a gay guy hit on me I wouldn't be offended, I'd simply say no and handle the situation asthough I was being hit on by an ugly bird.

Tldr: Marc is a cunt. Homophobes are retarded.   

Will some one give me one extremely good reason why they hate gays?

You can't use religion because religion in it self is fucking gay,

Or the fact they butt fuck because guys can butt fuck a chick to so...

1 good reason! and don't make it "Cause i don't like them" because that is a totally retarded response.

Real chicks don't have dicks; that's why i stick my dick inside of them. a man sticking his dick in something with a dick should be shot instantly.

It's your own decision to be honest..respect a person for what they believe in even though it may be something you do not.

• 2 weeks later...

In my opinion, they can do whatever they want. If they feel getting married will further their relationship or whatever, then go for it

I'm Gay and a Christian.

I might be a contradiction but oh well. I know who I am and dont need anyone telling me how I should think. I believe in God, Jesus, and follow Christianity the best that I can to be honest.

I hated being gay it came to the point where I wanted to kill myself, no lie. I was socially retracting myself from others, just hating myself more and more, not talking to anyone not even family, not going out, or anything, I was a mess because of how much I hated it and myself.

But then I just woke up and asked myself, what the hell am I doing? So I've been learning slowly to accept it, yes this was recent, so I'm still dealing with it and learning to accept it and myself for who I really am. And hopefully in the future when I tell people, they can accept me too.

No I dont believe its choice. Because of what I've been through.

If I had the CHOICE I would be straight, normal. But I'm not, so tough luck for me, I have to deal with the cards i've been dealt.

Tj: sorry about your brother and thanks for understanding...and to everyone else who understands.

• 1 month later...

Despite the fact Marc is trying to trololol TJ he's still coming across as an arrogent French prick.

As for the people saying 'It's just weird' - Shut the fuck up. EVERYONE has unique sexual preferences, be that fat girls, drawfs, Japanese, amputee, A-sexual, whatever, everyone is different. Despite this I'm sure you wouldn't say 'that man may not marry a drawf, that's disgusting' simply because your sexual preference differs, that's fucking stupid.

Anyone saying 'they weird me out' ouTou too can shut the fuck up. How on the god damn fucking earth can you be 'weirded' out, seriously. Firstly, if you're in a general convosation with someone who's bent how do you begin to think sexually? Not every gay guy wants to jump you.

I personally would be 100% comfortable talking to a gay guy about sex, not for my own sexual satisfaction, but out of curiousity and because I'm not an insecure pussy. Of course if a gay guy hit on me I wouldn't be offended, I'd simply say no and handle the situation asthough I was being hit on by an ugly bird.

Tldr: Marc is a cunt. Homophobes are retarded.    

Sigh. I will say this once again, with little numbers so that you can follow easily:

1. I don't mind if 2 people are together (including same sex couples)

2. I don't want gay couples union to be called marriage since that is a church term and church is against gay marriage ("civil pact of solidarity" in france)

3. I don't want gay couples to be allowed to adopt kids

4. I don't mind talking to gay people

is that clear enough? i'm not homophobic, and you're retarded

If you want to be part of a shit religion abide by their shit rules. It's not your right to get married it's just crap made up by the christian church. I hate when i hear gays bitching about this crap and them having a "right" to be married.

edit: not gay bashing by any means, just saying, it's part of christianities fail rules.

Tj its funny how blind you are. Even if you didnt like any particular religion, how can you not believe there is no god? Evidence is everywhere...

Tj its funny how blind you are. Even if you didnt like any particular religion, how can you not believe there is no god? Evidence is everywhere...

show some?