• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm guessing where you live is a Liberal Democracy, and some key parts of liberal democracies are things such as privacy, which should allow us to do whatever we want to inside our own homes, within the law of course, and equality, meaning everyone is equal, whatever their sexuality or colour.

As well as that, I think, according to the ECHR (European Convention of Human Rights) one of the liberties in there is the right to a 'Private Family Life', which would include gay marriage and other such things. This basically supports Gay Marriages being allowed.

I'm not religious, and all that Bible stuff (no offence but i think the whole bible was created by a business man to sell some books he wrote) that is against gay marriage is so old that it doesn't even reflect modern day times, so should be considered irrelevant.

I have nothing against gay marriage and homosexuals, but I think things like men kissing should be kept within homes or private areas, as within society, some deem it wrong/bad, and it can make some feel uncomfortable.

why shouldnt it be allowed? is the question lol tbh, in tihs world everyone is ment to be equal, so why not.

its like saying black people shouldnt marry >.>

No its not.

marriage = man + woman (husband + wife)

not animal + human, or human + item, or man + man.

not in a church anyway.

I dont have anything against it. If they choose for this okay, everyone hes their on choice. But gays are filthy in my eyes. I cant even think of it.

No its not.

not in a church anyway.

so ur saying that gay ppl arent human, they are "things" i dont understand o.o?

No its not.

not in a church anyway.

no thats not what im saying. im saying that being against gay marriage is not the same as being against black people getting married.

Legally yes, religously no.  I think they should be recognized by government as a couple, but not in the church.  Honestly, these people can't help that they feel that way, theyre just like that.  Idk what it feels like but i highly doubt its their choice.

Legally yes, religously no.  I think they should be recognized by government as a couple, but not in the church.  Honestly, these people can't help that they feel that way, theyre just like that.  Idk what it feels like but i highly doubt its their choice.

I agree 100% with that

My brother was gay, i would like for him to be as happy as possiable.

And if that means him getting married then fuck it, go for it.

I believe YES, i support gay marriage.

No its not.

not in a church anyway.

Yea your post kinda disturbed me... Your compairing black and gay people to animals and items? o.O

It's like religion and the two tie in partly, you let them believe in what ever they wish to believe in and you do the same. Also some people have lack of testosterone and more of the chemical woman have so It's not really their fault they're gay.

Also in society from personal experiences gay people are probably the nicest you will ever meet.

Do I think gay marriage is alright? Sure, people have the right to be gay and if they want to get married then go for it. Then again there are people who hate gay people with a passion, those specifically that live in Muslim countries as they believe that it's against the will of god or w/e to be gay (no offence to those people).

Everyone is equal and if you don't think people should be gay or be Christian then keep your opinions to yourself and don't try make people think otherwise.

Let them get "married" but dont give them a marriage certificate. Call it a faggot license.

Wanna say that to my fucking face? You just insulted my dead brother. I'll kick your fucking ass! :angry:

Fill this out for me:

Street:

Phone #:

Name:

City:

State:

Why the fuck not?

Because people who oppose it beleive deep down inside that gays/ lesbians are not equal to none gay/lesbians.

and therfore think they are better then them, and deserve more privrilages. <-- might be spelled wrong.

Its sad tbqh :(

No its not.

not in a church anyway.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes, they should be able to.

Only because religious faggots find in the bible that a marriage is between a man a woman.. fuck that. Everything is frowned upon when it's looked at through the bible's views, and it still happens.

People are ignorant.

Yes, they should be able to.

Only because religious faggots Nutcases :) find in the bible that a marriage is between a man a woman.. fuck that. Everything is frowned upon when it's looked at through the bible's views, and it still happens.

People are ignorant.

THIS

• 3 weeks later...
Ethan|Unicornz

No its not.

not in a church anyway.

the analogies you gave are pretty off imo. with an animal or an item, the human may love the item/animal, but animals or items don't love them back. and tbh i don't even get why people care. if you see a gay couple walking down the street, you can't tell if they're married. You probably can't even tell if they are a couple or just friends.

I sure can, NOT that I'm against it in any way or whatever. For example, went ot the amusement park one day and there were these guys making out in the line.

Oh and yeah, marriage should be allowed.