[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Gay marriage?

Magick

Life for example. The probability for a solar system to be pretty stable, that a planet could be exactly at the good distance from the source of heat, that there was water and oxygen, that life managed to get there and develop, that no planet/asteroid managed to destroy life, is close to 0. Luck? I think not. Nature is just too perfect to be just luck.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, because a man sitting in nothingness, when there was nothing, and one day just thinking "oh, i know, i'm going to make stuff" how did he even know what stuff was? How did he know what light was? Is so much more probable than a scientific reaction, there is no fucking evidence whatsoever, and there is so much more evidence backing science. Also, if there's a God, then why the fuck should we worship him anyway? If your logic is true, pretty much all he's done is created shit, then gone AFK for millions of years, where the fuck's the updates? Lazy prick.

TL;DR : Evidence for God? HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA.

Let's not go into this though, this topic isn't for debating religion, and i don't really want to tell people their opinions are wrong - so don't tell us ours are.

Life for example. The probability for a solar system to be pretty stable, that a planet could be exactly at the good distance from the source of heat, that there was water and oxygen, that life managed to get there and develop, that no planet/asteroid managed to destroy life, is close to 0. Luck? I think not. Nature is just too perfect to be just luck.

Yes and theres a big man living in the sky hat watches and controls the world.

oh also he's invisible and you cant see him or hear him.

Also we go to cult like churches and WORSHIP him/her/it like a cult would.

Wana know why? because it was started by cultist.

I don't have imaginary friends.

• 3 months later...

You once again went full retard.

Every time I talk about the thought that there may be a god I get the "trolololol you think there's a big invisible guy out there watching you trolololol"

Who do you think you are to believe a god, if there is any, would spend his precious time talking to your pathetic self?

tell me rationally how everything was created (not talking about that 7 days bullshit but about elements) then I'll join you in being a faggot who thinks he's special for not believing in god and feels brave about not being afraid of death unlike every other conformist douche on this planet

Every time I talk about the thought that there may be a god I get the "trolololol you think there's a big invisible guy out there watching you trolololol"

Who do you think you are to believe a god, if there is any, would spend his precious time talking to your pathetic self?

tell me rationally how everything was created (not talking about that 7 days bullshit but about elements) then I'll join you in being a faggot who thinks he's special for not believing in god and feels brave about not being afraid of death unlike every other conformist douche on this planet

Being an atheist is not about knowing how the world was created, that's the point, nobody fucking knows, it's about realising that the possibility that reality was created by a living creature is preposterous, and illogical, why should he give you how he thinks being was created? Maybe he doesn't have a belief of how it was created, maybe he doesn't give a shit because he's not a tool living his life how his 'creator' would want him to. Him stating how ridiculous the belief of God is, and how it sounds to a logical person is not 'trolling' so why you say him saying how he sees it is 'trolololo' is beyond me, and fucking stupid.

Life for example. The probability for a solar system to be peru stable, that a planet could be exactly at the good distance from the source of heat, that there was water and oxygen, that life managed to get there and develop, that no planet/asteroid managed to destroy life, is close to 0. Luck? I think not. Nature is just too perfect to be just luck.

Being an atheist is not about knowing how the world was created, that's the point, nobody fucking knows, it's about realising that the possibility that reality was created by a living creature is preposterous, and illogical, why should he give you how he thinks being was created? Maybe he doesn't have a belief of how it was created, maybe he doesn't give a shit because he's not a tool living his life how his 'creator' would want him to. Him stating how ridiculous the belief of God is, and how it sounds to a logical person is not 'trolling' so why you say him saying how he sees it is 'trolololo' is beyond me,  and fucking stupid.

I do not go to church. I do not follow any of the so called christian "rules" but I believe there is a god. To me, it is the thought that everything created itself that is preposterous and illogical. And if it didn't create itself it was created by something. It's what you call a reductio ad absurdum I guess:

1. Lets suppose there is no god

2. Things exist

3. Things were therefore created by something

4. There is no god so they created themselves.

5. Contradiction. Therefore there is a god.

I'm sure you could find some of those to prove there is no god but this is how I think.

I just can't get myself to imagine things being created without a god.

And saying religion is just about believing in some guy in the sky watching whatever you do is plain dumb.

Life for example. The probability for a solar system to be peru stable, that a planet could be exactly at the good distance from the source of heat, that there was water and oxygen, that life managed to get there and develop, that no planet/asteroid managed to destroy life, is close to 0. Luck? I think not. Nature is just too perfect to be just luck.

Being an atheist is not about knowing how the world was created, that's the point, nobody fucking knows, it's about realising that the possibility that reality was created by a living creature is preposterous, and illogical, why should he give you how he thinks being was created? Maybe he doesn't have a belief of how it was created, maybe he doesn't give a shit because he's not a tool living his life how his 'creator' would want him to. Him stating how ridiculous the belief of God is, and how it sounds to a logical person is not 'trolling' so why you say him saying how he sees it is 'trolololo' is beyond me,  and fucking stupid.

I do not go to church. I do not follow any of the so called christian "rules" but I believe there is a god. To me, it is the thought that everything created itself that is preposterous and illogical. And if it didn't create itself it was created by something. It's what you call a reductio ad absurdum I guess:

2. Things exist

I'm sure you could find some of those to prove there is no god but this is how I think.

And saying religion is just about believing in some guy in the sky watching whatever you do is plain dumb.

Nah, it's about believing in the rules that a cultist wrote years ago who claimed he was told by God, that's even worse.

and to your point 5. 'God' is not the word for the creator of reality, it is the name for a LIVING BEING that created reality, reality could have been created by anything, for example, the big bang theory - yes, that created existance, but that doesn't mean it's 'God'... Also by your logic, who created God? Nothing? Therefore it created itself? CONTRADICTION, There must be a God that created that God.. but then who created that God? Nothing? Therefore it created itself? CONTRADICTION.. and so forth, by your logic, there are an endless amount of Gods that all created eachother because for something to be created it requires a God... or is your magical God exempt from that rule?

Quoting is a pain on my phone.

God wouldn't be a living being for everything which lives must die.

Therefore he doesn't need to have been created. How convenient huh?

And christianity doesn't follow the rules of a cultist who lived thousands of years ago, in fact rules change based on how people evolve. And why not follow the rules who were thought up by a retard if they make sense and help us live in peace?

Would you rather follow those made up by your government to steal your money without asking and control you while making you feel safer? Oh wait..

O.T.

Gay people are sick but can be cured.

I don't mind them as long as they don't bother me, and they are bothering me these days in france

Pioneers of aids, please gtfo my tv

And christianity doesn't follow the rules of a cultist who lived thousands of years ago, in fact rules change based on how people evolve. And why not follow the rules who were thought up by a retard if they make sense and help us live in peace?

Would you rather follow those made up by your government to steal your money without asking and control you while making you feel safer? Oh wait..

O.T.

I don't mind them as long as they don't bother me, and they are bothering me these days in france

Dude everyone has fucking ass sex nowa days... its not just dudes on dudes.

Lol have you ever actually met a gay person?

Most of the time, they are much nicer in general, then the straight peoples.

And be cured? lmao... thats like saying you can be cured of being straight...

Could you ever be turned on by dudes?

No probably not, because it does not turn you on, you can't just switch from one to the other.

If you can't get a boner off girls then you can't, theres no way to change it roflll.  :rolleyes:

O.T.

No probably not, because it does not turn you on, you can't just switch from one to the other.

If you can't get a boner off girls then you can't, theres no way to change it roflll.  :rolleyes:

you're basically saying being straight is like being gay...

and why not assuming you can be cured from being straight (sane), into being gay (not so sane?)

I have met gay people, most of them were pretty nice, but that's not the point.

I have no problem with gay people, but if they think "marriage is their right, when it's a Christian idea/value" then that's where they are wrong. Why can't they just become a union? They can get tax deductions and what not.

But this is a contradiction, in the end it's not my life, as long as it's not affecting me, then I go by whatever makes you happy. If it's not hurting anyone then what's the big deal?

Criti you think the difference between gay people and straight people is that gay people are insane and straight people are sane?

Are you retarded man?

O.T.

If you can't get a boner off girls then you can't, theres no way to change it roflll.  :rolleyes:

you're basically saying being straight is like being gay...

and why not assuming you can be cured from being straight (sane), into being gay (not so sane?)

I have met gay people, most of them were pretty nice, but that's not the point.

So... your saying that all gays are insane?... :huh:

Your outlook on the situation at hand, would lead me to believe you consider them... sick and in need of a cure.

Your obviously a really bad troll or never leave your computer long enough to experience life,

and accept people for who they are, and who they choose to be, thats how you make friends.  :rolleyes:

Have fun don't sit around and fucking mope about things you have only heard about in the news/media.

And until you do so, i won't take anything you say seriously.

People who hate other people, for who they are, or what they believe in... I take pity apoun them.

Like people who hate other races, for being what ever color they are.

Criti you think the difference between gay people and straight people is that gay people are insane and straight people are sane?

Are you retarded man?

men aren't supposed to be with other men...

let's look at it logically:

sex is supposed to be only for having babies and perpetrating the human race

men can't have babies with other men

therefore it isn't natural to get gay couples.

Saying they were insane was a bait, but it worked ehh  :wub:

Wierd thing was you can only be cured from insanity, and you *at least try* to cure gayness (or w/e you call it)

burn the faggots

lol'd

One last thing to add:

EAT DA POOPOO

Being an atheist is not about knowing how the world was created, that's the point, nobody fucking knows, it's about realising that the possibility that reality was created by a living creature is preposterous, and illogical, why should he give you how he thinks being was created? Maybe he doesn't have a belief of how it was created, maybe he doesn't give a shit because he's not a tool living his life how his 'creator' would want him to. Him stating how ridiculous the belief of God is, and how it sounds to a logical person is not 'trolling' so why you say him saying how he sees it is 'trolololo' is beyond me,  and fucking stupid.

2. Things exist

Nothing created itself, it was created by the big bang. However at this time, we don't know what caused the big bang. It certainly wasn't some asshole sitting there for billions of years that suddenly decided to create "everything".

Criti, you're possibly one of the most immature people i've ever seen, wow.

same with i2eally

He's just showing off, he wants to get in Criti's pants.

Criti, you're possibly one of the most immature people i've ever seen, wow.

same with i2eally

He's just showing off, he wants to get in Criti's pants.

i'm not gay

how am i immature?

whenever people can't find intelligent answers to what i say they automatically say:

"YOU RACISTTT"

"YOU HOMOPHOBICC"

"YOU IMMATURE"

prove me wrong instead

Why should we prove you wrong? You've given no logical explanation as to why being gay is wrong other than religion, some cunt writing a book 2000 years ago does not justify discrimination, if France wasn't a Christian country, and the rules of Christianity stated French people are the devil, and should be spat on.. how fucking stupid would you think Christians wre? and they're 'mental', and 'ill'? That's a pretty immature, ridiculous statement really.

Why should we prove you wrong? You've given no logical explanation as to why being gay is wrong other than religion, some cunt writing a book 2000 years ago does not justify discrimination, if France wasn't a Christian country, and the rules of Christianity stated French people are the devil, and should be spat on.. how fucking stupid would you think Christians wre? and they're 'mental', and 'ill'? That's a pretty immature, ridiculous statement really.

if if if

its not just religion.

Nature itself is against gays:

PROOF: they can't reproduce

You can't compare sexuality and a population.

besides, the "cunt" you talk about wrote a book people are still worshipping 2k years later. He can't be that dumb can he?