[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Gay marriage?

Magick

Gay guys can't get boners off girls even if they tried....

Bull, many guys have come out of the closet even after having children with a wife.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_McGreevey#Personal_life

Might want to strengthen your argument a bit.

Then they are bi :p easy as that.

Theres:

gay/lesbian's

Straight's

And bi's (people whom can become aroused by both genders.

Why does everyone consider him gay then?  :huh:

what other consider him may not be what he actually is.

has he ever stated that he is just gay?

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

Top Posters In This Topic

Bull, many guys have come out of the closet even after having children with a wife.

Theres:

gay/lesbian's

Straight's

Yes, his most famous quote is "I am a gay American."  He won't be having sex with women anymore, I believe.

Theres:

gay/lesbian's

Straight's

Yes, his most famous quote is "I am a gay American."  He won't be having sex with women anymore, I believe.

Ah thats easy, he made the choice of doing guys for now :p

he could very easily go back to girls in the future.

Theres:

gay/lesbian's

Straight's

Ah thats easy, he made the choice of doing guys for now :p

he could very easily go back to girls in the future.

Pretty sure he's said he's done with them; they lost their appeal, and now he's on guys.  Clear choice.

If you wanna be religious, i guess you have to follow their rules, their rules say no gay marriage. That's why religion is a load of bullshit, if you're so desperate to have gods approval then follow the rules his shitty followers make up.

edit: Gay couple adoption on the other hand is just cruelty lol. Image having gay parents, epic fail.

im not religious and i find gays disgusting and wrong

If you wanna be religious, i guess you have to follow their rules, their rules say no gay marriage. That's why religion is a load of bullshit, if you're so desperate to have gods approval then follow the rules his shitty followers make up.

edit: Gay couple adoption on the other hand is just cruelty lol. Image having gay parents, epic fail.

Thats cause you probably had some kind of early life happening involving a gay person.

and it just never left your head.

Just get over it and accept people for who they are.

not like they are going to change because you don't like them:p

Thats cause you probably had some kind of early life happening involving a gay person.

and it just never left your head.

Just get over it and accept people for who they are.

not like they are going to change because you don't like them:p

No man, its just wrong, i get disgusted when i see 2 gays making out

Yeah seriously get the fuck over it, it's not as if they're forcing you to join in or anything, i think fish is disgusting, but i don't hate people who like fish[Excuse the poor example] People can live their life however the fuck they want and you can't do a thing about it unfortunately, apart from whine about it on the internet. When the day comes that 2 gay men hold you down and stick their cocks in your mouth, then, you have a reason to be wary of gay people.

Yeah seriously get the fuck over it, it's not as if they're forcing you to join in or anything, i think fish is disgusting, but i don't hate people who like fish[Excuse the poor example] People can live their life however the fuck they want and you can't do a thing about it unfortunately, apart from whine about it on the internet. When the day comes that 2 gay men hold you down and stick their cocks in your mouth, then, you have a reason to be wary of gay people.

Lol thats one way of putting it lmfao

you made me choke on my drink...But ya you are right you can't do anything about other people, only about yourself.

your little example of the 2 men sticking their dicks in someone's mouth makes me think ur gay, yes everyone can live how they want to but you gotta put a limit to things, with your logic pedophiles should be left alone too then?

your little example of the 2 men sticking their dicks in someone's mouth makes me think ur gay, yes everyone can live how they want to but you gotta put a limit to things, with your logic pedophiles should be left alone too then?

LOL limits? and pedophiles are a totally different story.

I think it's acceptable but maybe not in a church because... I'm probably wrong about this but didn't marriage come from the Christian religion? If so they can keep their ignorant views and not host gay marriages, we can just get married on the churches roof :)

@cal I do. ;)

No, because a child cannot decide what is wrong or right, they don't understand what is happening, that's a fucking stupid comparrison tbh, you're comparing gay people to paedophiles.

I think it's acceptable but maybe not in a church because... I'm probably wrong about this but didn't marriage come from the Christian religion? If so they can keep their ignorant views and not host gay marriages, we can just get married on the churches roof :)

@cal I do. ;)

I think this is a big point in this debate.  I believe marriage has now been government/legalized concept, correct me if I'm wrong.  But it might have originated in the church, I don't know.  We need some hardcore Christians in here to clear it up.

• 4 weeks later...

Erm.

God made Adam & Eve not Adam and Steve.

The bible said things like don't drink alcohol, but that didn't stop Jesus drinking wine.

I honestly don't think it should be allowed. There is a reason there is 2 different sex made in Earth, its for us to reproduce. What good are you doing to everyone if you are having sex with the same sex? I think its straight up wrong. I don't have anything against gay people but gay and gay marriage just makes it even worse.

I honestly don't think it should be allowed. There is a reason there is 2 different sex made in Earth, its for us to reproduce. What good are you doing to everyone if you are having sex with the same sex? I think its straight up wrong. I don't have anything against gay people but gay and gay marriage just makes it even worse.

we could do with a pause of reproduction for a while :p

To many people omg.

Posted Image