• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah seriously get the fuck over it, it's not as if they're forcing you to join in or anything, i think fish is disgusting, but i don't hate people who like fish[Excuse the poor example] People can live their life however the fuck they want and you can't do a thing about it unfortunately, apart from whine about it on the internet. When the day comes that 2 gay men hold you down and stick their cocks in your mouth, then, you have a reason to be wary of gay people.

your little example of the 2 men sticking their dicks in someone's mouth makes me think ur gay, yes everyone can live how they want to but you gotta put a limit to things, with your logic pedophiles should be left alone too then?
With your logic kissing a man is just as bad as fucking a child. Interesting mindset.

Yeah seriously get the fuck over it, it's not as if they're forcing you to join in or anything, i think fish is disgusting, but i don't hate people who like fish[Excuse the poor example] People can live their life however the fuck they want and you can't do a thing about it unfortunately, apart from whine about it on the internet. When the day comes that 2 gay men hold you down and stick their cocks in your mouth, then, you have a reason to be wary of gay people.

your little example of the 2 men sticking their dicks in someone's mouth makes me think ur gay, yes everyone can live how they want to but you gotta put a limit to things, with your logic pedophiles should be left alone too then?
With your logic kissing a man is just as bad as fucking a child. Interesting mindset.
I was reffering to him, lol learn to read?

Erm.

God made Adam & Eve not Adam and Steve.

That's a new one.

I honestly don't think it should be allowed. There is a reason there is 2 different sex made in Earth, its for us to reproduce. What good are you doing to everyone if you are having sex with the same sex? I think its straight up wrong. I don't have anything against gay people but gay and gay marriage just makes it even worse.

That was fucking stupid.

Firstly, if you're talking about it from an reproductive/evolutionary stance then you should probably premote rape (Passing on genes effectively, most men would probably have 0-5 children in a life-time, where as the likes of Genghis Khan raped the fuck out of everything with a pulse, and in effect about 0.5% of the world decend from him).

Murder on the other hand, is simple evolution. Its the strong killing the weak, thus allowing the strong to breed, and the weak to not pass on their genes. Before you know it everyone would be built like a bricks-shithouse and killing polar bears.

Besides, its not like we have a shortage in population, we aren't running out of humans anytime soon, and if we were, I'm sure a handful of benders wouldn't change a thing.

Erm.

God made Adam & Eve not Adam and Steve.

That's a new one.

I honestly don't think it should be allowed. There is a reason there is 2 different sex made in Earth, its for us to reproduce. What good are you doing to everyone if you are having sex with the same sex? I think its straight up wrong. I don't have anything against gay people but gay and gay marriage just makes it even worse.

That was fucking stupid.

Firstly, if you're talking about it from an reproductive/evolutionary stance then you should probably premote rape (Passing on genes effectively, most men would probably have 0-5 children in a life-time, where as the likes of Genghis Khan raped the fuck out of everything with a pulse, and in effect about 0.5% of the world decend from him).

Murder on the other hand, is simple evolution. Its the strong killing the weak, thus allowing the strong to breed, and the weak to not pass on their genes. Before you know it everyone would be built like a bricks-shithouse and killing polar bears.

Besides, its not like we have a shortage in population, we aren't running out of humans anytime soon, and if we were, I'm sure a handful of benders wouldn't change a thing.

Nah, because murderers usually tend to be some weedy white nerd with a knife.

• 2 weeks later...

My brother died in a car wreck.

Theres no reason to hate someone for choosing the way they want to live their lives.

It's their choice leave them alone, and if they want to get married, more power to them.

All it is, is better insurance.

Think about it like this... they don't flame on us for liking girls.

But thats just my opinion i guess... some fact.

But I don't hate anyone (except Justin beaver)

When people say "n166er"(censor'd) "chink" any of that shit. it just makes them look stupid to me.

and it makes me sad that people could even think like that.

But i regress... I've had girl friends of almost all nationality's

even an american Indian girl named starla.

I hope out of this very large topic, allot of good comes out,

and people start to get it...

-Taylor-

Marriage is for christians, to do be unified before god. They do not believe that gay people are a couple in the eyes of god therefore do not let them marry in a church. Gay people should still be aloud to live as a couple in the eyes of the law but it will never be called marriage. But they shouldnt be aloud to adopt. And I am not anti gay or christian.

Marriage is for christians, to do be unified before god. They do not believe that gay people are a couple in the eyes of god therefore do not let them marry in a church. Gay people should still be aloud to live as a couple in the eyes of the law but it will never be called marriage. But they shouldnt be aloud to adopt. And I am not anti gay or christian.

Christens only?? Everyone marries, and I got nothing against gay ppl but keep they should keep it between theirselves, that my opinion

Its just the word marriage which bothers me. In french we do the distinction between getting "married" in a church or with a "pacs" (dunno in english) which gives the exact same rights as a regular marriage (exept for adoption ofc). Marriages in churches should be only for straight people, and it will propably stay this way for a long time.

So your saying that gay's are not equal to straight couples?

That just like blacks and whites in the early years...

But instead of being able to vote they can't marry?

Because they are "different" and "disgusting"

(just some of the things people have been calling homosexuals on this topic.)

And as far as religion goes... who the fuck cares about religion anymore FFS!

you play RUNESCAPE your gods are zammy, sara, and guthiiixxx.

Most likely you don't even go to church.

And i'm sure allot of you haven't even met a gay guy before.

My older brother Brandon was gay, rest in peace;

He brought his gay friends over all the time.

Some of THE NICEST people i have ever met.

This is why I'm against Christianity, it makes people act like cunts.

Gays are just like jews and n166ers now. Say anything against them and u become a heretic. As i said im not against the union of 2 gay people, but against the fact that it is called marriage, which to me is a religious word. Now before you put words into my mouth (ha), yes straight couples and gay are different, just open your eyes. No im not saying gays are evil and should be burned. No im not saying gays are jews and n166ers, i was only observing the taboo linked to them.

Marriage is not just for christians, all religions do it, and non religious people, it is a symbol of two people wanting to spend their life together, what the fuck does it have to do with their belief in god, if 2 gay men aren't christian, why should they abide by shitty christian rules?

Gays are just like jews and n166ers now. Say anything against them and u become a heretic. As i said im not against the union of 2 gay people, but against the fact that it is called marriage, which to me is a religious word. Now before you put words into my mouth (ha), yes straight couples and gay are different, just open your eyes. No im not saying gays are evil and should be burned. No im not saying gays are jews and n166ers, i was only observing the taboo linked to them.

Can you not say "black"?

jesus CHRIST! hehe

Holy shit learn to read. I said in french the word marriage is strictly religious whereas we use another word for the gay couples. That doesnt mean they dont have the same rights. Therefore we should call it gay union or w/e. Because to me str8 and gay couples are different. You arent going to call a white guy n166er coz hes not. Different thing, different word. And of course i do not want gay plp to follow christian rules idiot, i dont want them to be christians in the first place since they chose to go against those rules.

Yeah that's my point, why should they call it a gay union, when in france, i'm sure non-religious couples get "married" and you have no problem with it being called marriage then.

Non religious straight couples union is often confused with marriage because its between a man and a woman. But it has the same name as gay couple union, and gives the same rights exept for adoption.