• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

Top Posters In This Topic

In a chuch, or from a religious point view, no.

Other then that, it should be ok, and to do sexual acts, such as kissing, To be kept at home, or privately.

In a chuch, or from a religious point view, no.

Other then that, it should be ok, and to do sexual acts, such as kissing, To be kept at home, or privately.

How the fuck is that fair?

pretty sure gay marriage isn't even called marriage anyway, it's called a 'civil partnership' and thus has nothing to do with religion, so religious people can stfu anyway.

pretty sure gay marriage isn't even called marriage anyway, it's called a 'civil partnership' and thus has nothing to do with religion, so religious people can stfu anyway.

that was my point, but tj kept denying it for 20 pages

that was my point, but tj kept denying it for 20 pages

:huh:

Gay "marriage" is the topic dingle berry.

Dan| High Rating

Idc what they do because it doesn't affect me, i'm not saying i would feel comfortable seeing 2 guys kissing or w/e but i honestly don't care what they, or anyone else for that matter does in their bedrooms.

I DONT LIKE GAYS BECAUSE I THINK THAT ALL GAY PEOPLE WILL WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME AND MOLEST ME BECAUSE I AM A MAN AND I DONT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH MEN BECAUSE IM NOT GAY

• 2 months later...

Idc what they do because it doesn't affect me, i'm not saying i would feel comfortable seeing 2 guys kissing or w/e but i honestly don't care what they, or anyone else for that matter does in their bedrooms.

Same, but it's awkward when anyone's sucking face in public tbh lol.

Wait, when did God/Jesus/Buddha/etc. ever say gay's couldn't be religious?

Never. It just says that same-sex relations are a sin. Thats it.

oh my i can't believe you would say something so smart! i underestimated you greatly, forgive me!

Wait, when did God/Jesus/Buddha/etc. ever say gay's couldn't be religious?

Never. It just says that same-sex relations are a sin. Thats it.

By "it" I'm assuming your referring to the bible?