[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Gay marriage?

Magick

i think it would be awkward as hell attending a gay marriage. but i dont think the gov should say they cant get married. but a church/priest can say they will not do the ceremony.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• Marc|Criti

• gfdgfd

• Lip Job

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously it's just gay marriage. If they want to be bound by law let them go for it. It's not really a biggy I don't understand why people want to be off stoppin' it. We just need to legalize the shit so we can move onto more important problems like illegal marijuana or war or some other shit like that.

I dont have anything against it. If they choose for this okay, everyone hes their on choice. But gays are filthy in my eyes. I cant even think of it.

^basically..

I dont have anything against it. If they choose for this okay, everyone hes their on choice. But gays are filthy in my eyes. I cant even think of it.

^basically..

No one is asking you to think of it you dumb cunt.

The opposition against gay marriage is just really week imo, they base it off no logic, and hope people are ignorant enough to blindly follow all the teachings of the bible, including the ones that preach hate. All I have to say is if gay people want to be just as unhappy as straight couples, why stop them? :)

with all due respect fuck gays. no joke, being gay is not right. I have more respect for criminals than gays

Rock, get hit by one.

did i offend u gay-boy? I dont like gays, period, what can  u really do about it?

Yea gay marriage should be allowed

with all due respect fuck gays. no joke, being gay is not right. I have more respect for criminals than gays

Rock, get hit by one.

did i offend u gay-boy? I dont like gays, period, what can  u really do about it?

Yea gay marriage should be allowed

No, I'm not gay, but i know people who are. It's ignorant people like you that make this world more fucked up than it needs to be.

gays are usually really nice :O why do you hate really nice people :o

to be completely honest the only gays ive met are drama queens and think theyre living in the hills or some shit.

guys acting like girls and kissing other men+more is not a good thing... but whatever if thats what u guys like then theres nothing i can do about it

The only Mexicans I've met are sex offenders that means all of them are, hurr.

Most of the gays I've met are camper than a row of tents at Glastonbury and piss me off, but I've also met a number of them who are normal every-day guys who just happend to be born with the urge to fuck men in the ass, I don't find it disgusting, women are disgusting with their periods, child-birth and shit.

Being gay would be awesome i reckon. Imagine being able to play Xbox, arm wrestler, shit with the door open, listen to metal, play mmo's, disgard valentines days and  fuck all month round all with a person you've married.

Fuck this vagina bullshit, I'm going bent.

I don't think there should be a law against it, no reason for one.

Expand on that thought.

uhh... well lets see... all people should be treated as equals...

I don't believe any one should have rights stripped from them just because they are who they are.

making a law against gay being able to marry is like... saying anyone who plays runescape will not be able to get married...  o.O

I'm fine with gay marriage.  I accept all people.  However, don't take that as free reign to do whatever the hell you want.  In my opinion, being gay does not exempt you from the old adage "Get a room".  That's called real equality.

If I may change the course of this discussion a little bit, do you all think being gay is genetic or a choice?  Personally I strongly believe it's a choice, and until you show me a conclusive experiment isolating the gene(s) or protein(s), I will not believe otherwise.

I'm fine with gay marriage.  I accept all people.  However, don't take that as free reign to do whatever the hell you want.  In my opinion, being gay does not exempt you from the old adage "Get a room".  That's called real equality.

If I may change the course of this discussion a little bit, do you all think being gay is genetic or a choice?  Personally I strongly believe it's a choice, and until you show me a conclusive experiment isolating the gene(s) or protein(s), I will not believe otherwise.

Well lets put it this way...

Gay guys can't get boners off girls even if they tried....

(I'm not sure about trannys... lol)

Don't believe me?

go to a gym locker room and try to get a boner to a naked guy...

(not saying actually do this, I am just using it as an example.)

If you like girls and not guys it probably won't work.

Thats my view on the issue you placed before us. And I'm pretty sure i'm right

cause that's the only way I can prove myself,

other than being a scientific genius lmao.

Well i wan't to see a gays point of view...

so if any one in this thread is gay/lesbian and not afraid to admit it.

Then please go ahead and offer your end of it all.

Thank you.

If you wanna be religious, i guess you have to follow their rules, their rules say no gay marriage. That's why religion is a load of bullshit, if you're so desperate to have gods approval then follow the rules his shitty followers make up.

edit: Gay couple adoption on the other hand is just cruelty lol. Image having gay parents, epic fail.

Gay guys can't get boners off girls even if they tried....

Bull, many guys have come out of the closet even after having children with a wife.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_McGreevey#Personal_life

Might want to strengthen your argument a bit.

Then they are bi :p easy as that.

Theres:

gay/lesbian's

Straight's

And bi's (people whom can become aroused by both genders.

Why does everyone consider him gay then?  :huh:

^basically..

No one is asking you to think of it you dumb cunt.
I only meant that first part fucker...and it's not even my words so why quote me?