• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HyPnO

• TJ

• Nick.

• watch me tb

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I believe in God. I won't go any further in details on why because it might end up to an argument. I can support my side very well though, so I'll leave it as that.

I C0NN0R I

Yes, I believe in God. I won't go any further in details on why because it might end up to an argument. I can support my side very well though, so I'll leave it as that.

You can support your belief in god, but you can't show any REAL evidence that god exists.

jesus = zezima?

only if you=fag.

nobody's lolling so give up while you're already behind.

I believe in God, I can't prove he's real but i don't care what other people think, and i won't disrespect or try and disprove any other religious belief. Whether it's athiest, agnostic, or you're a holy roller. Whatever floats your boat.

jesus = zezima?

only if you=fag.

I believe in God, I can't prove he's real but i don't care what other people think, and i won't disrespect or try and disprove any other religious belief. Whether it's athiest, agnostic, or you're a holy roller. Whatever floats your boat.

you disrespected my belief...

Kyle|Lol The PK

jesus = zezima?

only if you=fag.

Well if you weren't such a faggot someone might pay attention/care about your beliefs.. but no one here does soooooo...

jesus = zezima?

only if you=fag.

Well if you weren't such a faggot someone might pay attention/care about your beliefs.. but no one here does soooooo...

I'll finish that.

GTFO.

I C0NN0R I

Big bang makes more sence to me  :swig:

But according to DJ it isn't possible without God's divine influence!  :omg:

These debates go nowhere.

It depends on your personal story, and you perspective of the world.

I'm a christian myself, simply to be as good of a person as possible. I guess God can't be proved or disproved, however hard people try on each end of the scale. I would rather live a fulfilling life, in the belief of a supreme being, and die and find there is nothing, rather than live a life in blindness, and find there is an afterlife :)

The major downfall of mainly the Abrahamic religions, is that there is such a strong belief in the concept of 'hell.' For most non-believers, this will raise questions such as 'why would a God who created us want us to burn in hell.' There are many answers to this question, and I'm not bothered to answer it. If you would like to speak to further on this, go to church... Or ask a person with a collar...

I C0NN0R I

These debates go nowhere.

I guess God can't be proved or disproved,

God started when some dickheads decided he did and wrote it in a book full of bullshit, the proof that he does not exist is the lack of proof that he does.

Try telling that to a third of the world.

Try reading it, or analysing it, or researching it, before you call it bullshit.

If most of you are for God's "existence" then why do you play a game thats against every one of your beliefs?

We are all apparently sinners... We kill... we steal... we commit gluttony... we worship [glow=red,2,300]other[/glow] gods besides "God". Hell some of us even support zamorak; which if you haven't noticed is the "devil", Saradomin is "Jesus/God", and Guthix is "Buddha"; which btw... if i am going to be involved with a religion, it would be Buddhism. (At least monks dont start wars)  :victory:

So, you all better hurry and go ask "Father" for forgiveness before its to late  ;o  OH, almost forgot, if your going to give me that "I dont worship those gods!" bull shit, then you can shove it. Because you all know you have at least once, worn and flaunted off some of Guth, Zam, or sara armor or robe or w.e the fuck else there is.  :angry:

Hmmm that felt delightful :)

[glow=white,2,300]FUCK HATERS[/glow]

Kyle|Lol The PK

If most of you are for God's "existence" then why do you play a game thats against every one of your beliefs?

We are all apparently sinners... We kill... we steal... we commit gluttony... we worship [glow=red,2,300]other[/glow] gods besides "God". Hell some of us even support zamorak; which if you haven't noticed is the "devil", Saradomin is "Jesus/God", and Guthix is "Buddha"; which btw... if i am going to be involved with a religion, it would be Buddhism. (At least monks dont start wars)  :victory:

So, you all better hurry and go ask "Father" for forgiveness before its to late  ;o  OH, almost forgot, if your going to give me that "I dont worship those gods!" bull shit, then you can shove it. Because you all know you have at least once, worn and flaunted off some of Guth, Zam, or sara armor or robe or w.e the fuck else there is.  :angry:

Hmmm that felt delightful :)

You're such a fucking idiot lol. You have no clue what you are talking about at all and are just making yourself look even more fucking retarded than you have already, even outside the debate forum.

[glow=white,2,300]FUCK HATERS[/glow]