Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Is God real?

0_I_T0i_I_O

I C0NN0R I

No.

all religions were created by clewer people to answer the stupid peoples questions, to give them a reason to do whatever the clewer people wanted them to do. now people just believe in em because thats how they were raised (ofc theres alot of exceptions)

bout 1/3 of all people has no religion

then theres most of the rest who are catholics, protestants, all christians really, then theres muslims, all thise are from the same book, just re-written to fit their own culture etc.

then theres alot of minor religons, and some religions made up to make money, sum just to be a part of something etc.

all of it is bullshit as i see it.

especially if you looke at the bibel and the koran (the muslims book)

made out of the same book, all same storys etc muslims just doesnt believe that jesus was gods son, but just a prophet.

Unquestionably there HAS to be a higher power, how can we be so complex, have a conscience, feelings, and emotions? How can you tell me that natural forces with no higher being to put them into play created this universe and all of its complexeties. Saying that the universe was formed by natural causes or the "big bang" without any help from a higher being is like saying that a cake can bake itself without anyone doing it.

If we actually look at religion and science they do not have to contradict, the "big bang" theory is not an athiest belief. Why could God not form the universe by way of the big bang? Why could God not create species and life through natural selection? All in all there has to be some form of a higher power, which religion you believe in is your choice, I myself am a Christian. But saying there is no higher power/God is absolute insanity and ignorance.

Not believing something YOU CAN'T FUCKING PROVE is ignorance? You just deny all scientific evidence that tries to explain the big bang and place the beginning of the universe in the hands of what? some kind of entity no one has ever seen/heard/spoken to/ and reason to believe exists.

"Unquestionably there HAS to be a higher power, how can we be so complex, have a conscience, feelings, and emotions? How can you tell me that natural forces with no higher being to put them into play created this universe and all of its complexeties."

See this is why most christians are fucking morons, because you can't explain something completely you just say "god" did it? for all you know this is one of infinite universes we have no idea about, and the fact that we have feelings an emotions means nothing.

Instead of trying to force your opinion onto people why don't you find some ACTUAL EVIDENCE to back up what you say.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HyPnO

• TJ

• Nick.

• watch me tb

Top Posters In This Topic

Folk 4 Lif3-Trae

It realy comes down to wat u truely belive yourself do i belive in a higher power id like to think so do i 4sure know that he or she is the 1 we call god no. the truth is no1 realy knows and no1 will know thats why we call it faith  :wub:

I Pown3r I

I'm fully convinced the world would be a much better place without religion...Call me what you want, but I wouldn't vote someone for senator or president because he thinks mankind is 9000 year's old and that a talking snake got the forefathers thrown out of something called "paradise". NTY.

I C0NN0R I

I'm fully convinced the world would be a much better place without religion...Call me what you want, but I wouldn't vote someone for senator or president because he thinks mankind is 9000 year's old and that a talking snake got the forefathers thrown out of something called "paradise". NTY.

LOL

+1

<3

@Connor, Go Dj isn't saying he thinks god did it but he's saying that a higher being did it.

I don't believe in god but I do believe in that higher being created us.

I mean you can say 'you can't prove it' but you can't prove how we were created either.

You cannot say if there is or is not a god. However I can say pretty confidently that any of the current or past gods do not exist.

No.

all religions were created by clewer people to answer the stupid peoples questions, to give them a reason to do whatever the clewer people wanted them to do. now people just believe in em because thats how they were raised (ofc theres alot of exceptions)

bout 1/3 of all people has no religion

then theres most of the rest who are catholics, protestants, all christians really, then theres muslims, all thise are from the same book, just re-written to fit their own culture etc.

then theres alot of minor religons, and some religions made up to make money, sum just to be a part of something etc.

all of it is bullshit as i see it.

especially if you looke at the bibel and the koran (the muslims book)

made out of the same book, all same storys etc muslims just doesnt believe that jesus was gods son, but just a prophet.

Unquestionably there HAS to be a higher power, how can we be so complex, have a conscience, feelings, and emotions? How can you tell me that natural forces with no higher being to put them into play created this universe and all of its complexeties. Saying that the universe was formed by natural causes or the "big bang" without any help from a higher being is like saying that a cake can bake itself without anyone doing it.

If we actually look at religion and science they do not have to contradict, the "big bang" theory is not an athiest belief. Why could God not form the universe by way of the big bang? Why could God not create species and life through natural selection? All in all there has to be some form of a higher power, which religion you believe in is your choice, I myself am a Christian. But saying there is no higher power/God is absolute insanity and ignorance.

Not believing something YOU CAN'T FUCKING PROVE is ignorance? You just deny all scientific evidence that tries to explain the big bang and place the beginning of the universe in the hands of what? some kind of entity no one has ever seen/heard/spoken to/ and reason to believe exists.

"Unquestionably there HAS to be a higher power, how can we be so complex, have a conscience, feelings, and emotions? How can you tell me that natural forces with no higher being to put them into play created this universe and all of its complexeties."

See this is why most christians are fucking morons, because you can't explain something completely you just say "god" did it? for all you know this is one of infinite universes we have no idea about, and the fact that we have feelings an emotions means nothing.

Instead of trying to force your opinion onto people why don't you find some ACTUAL EVIDENCE to back up what you say.

I said there has to be a higher power to set things into evidence, I also said religion and science don't always contradict. However the big bang theory with no God is scientifically impossible so nice try.

Christianity: the belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so that he can remove from your soul an evil force that is present in humanity because a rib-womanïğż was convinced by a talking snake to eat an apple from a tree. Makes perfect sense.

^Quoted from a demotivational poster. I understand why one would believe in the presence of a God. But all the creation-stories are just too wierd for someone like me. Living in the 21th century, raised with Darwin etc. I don't get why ppl still buy that part.

For me huge inconsistensies with science like that make the whole faith thing fake.

I write this with the knowledge alot of you will disagree, also with he knowledge i dont give a fuck.

My view,

Religion is something people rely on too much, my personality and belief lead me to believe people who are often weak minded and cant decide or think for themselves look for religion, to "give them answers" or as some form of comfort and support. Yes its kinda harsh saying every1 who is religious is weak and cant think for themselves, but if you look at why people believe in religion its true. Im not saying that its wrong for them to need to rely on that comfort but meh, its not for me.

Also, lets look at shit that is infront of us, young innocent children get abused each day, a passer by gets shot in a random gang shoot out, somebody who has done great things for the world such as jade goody (lol that was a joke) die of cancer....

u get my drift, shit happens far to often and for no reason for there to be a god smiling down on us, Fact is live life how u want to live, fuck the opinions and what not of others, even god almighty's if you believe he is watching you.

pked fo sho1

Without religion, Muslim extremists wouldn't have attacked the United States and none of the War on Terrorism would have ever happened..

I'm a spiritual Catholic; I believe in God, I believe in an afterlife, however I don't agree 100% with what the Catholic church has been teaching. Difference between someone like me and a Religious Catholic is the fact that I would rather go to church on major holidays rather than go every week.

It's ones own decision to believe in some sort of divine being, and I believe in it. I do, however, believe that evolution has taken place in the world, and I do support the use of condoms in society, which pope Benedict XVI has made quite clear is completely wrong.

Religion has caused a lot of both joy and pain in our world, and to be quite honest I don't see how this topic could go everywhere, for we are all random people playing on the internet. How could we actually contriblute to anything?

Kyle|Lol The PK

I write this with the knowledge alot of you will disagree, also with he knowledge i dont give a fuck.

My view,

Religion is something people rely on too much, my personality and belief lead me to believe people who are often weak minded and cant decide or think for themselves look for religion, to "give them answers" or as some form of comfort and support. Yes its kinda harsh saying every1 who is religious is weak and cant think for themselves, but if you look at why people believe in religion its true. Im not saying that its wrong for them to need to rely on that comfort but meh, its not for me.

Also, lets look at shit that is infront of us, young innocent children get abused each day, a passer by gets shot in a random gang shoot out, somebody who has done great things for the world such as jade goody (lol that was a joke) die of cancer....

u get my drift, shit happens far to often and for no reason for there to be a god smiling down on us, Fact is live life how u want to live, fuck the opinions and what not of others, even god almighty's if you believe he is watching you.

Sorry, but none of that really made any sense :S

People getting shot and dieing of cancer has nothing to do with there being a God in the world or not. And all because people trust in religion doesn't make them weak, there's plenty of strong minded religious people.. not everyone is completely pathetic and just grasping at religion for comfort..

meh, just my view, i dont claim to be an expert in the subject as i dont believe in religion,

i just think if this so called god chap, exspects us to follow his commandments why do people die for no real reason. Fair?

i dont care too mcuh, other people put their views, i put mine, will be wrong to many as we all see it differently.

And on the topic somebody mention i bomb in the name of islam etc...

Islam means peace, so that is bullshit lol.

I learned something today, ironically.

Those saying that religion has caused everything are wrong. When we say religion has caused all world problems, it's incredibly innacurate. When we say that Osama Bin Laden bombed the US Trade Centre, we think that because he is a muslim extremist. Wrong. Osama Bin Laden took the beliefs of religion and twisted them to his liking, just like the other lot of extremist groups. There is absolutely no reason why religion should be the scapegoat for what terrorists have resorted to in society, considering they have taken a thought of holiness and peacefulness, and like Hitler and the Swastika, turned it into something to be hated upon.

Religion is the excuse people use when nothing else makes sense.

This is MY personal opinion on this, I don't want to be jumped on by any Catholics or Christians or anyone else of religious background, just thought I'd let that out there.

Mark(Lileh)

YES. Enough said from me! Some comments are kind of insulting, but this is a "debating forum" and everyone is entitle to their own opinion, so continue.

~Lileh

I learned something today, ironically.

Those saying that religion has caused everything are wrong. When we say religion has caused all world problems, it's incredibly innacurate. When we say that Osama Bin Laden bombed the US Trade Centre, we think that because he is a muslim extremist. Wrong. Osama Bin Laden took the beliefs of religion and twisted them to his liking, just like the other lot of extremist groups. There is absolutely no reason why religion should be the scapegoat for what terrorists have resorted to in society, considering they have taken a thought of holiness and peacefulness, and like Hitler and the Swastika, turned it into something to be hated upon.

So when Osama(die you fucking bastard) twisted his religion... It became no longer religion? Sorry i don't see what your reasoning is here. As long as he believes someone is telling him to do something from a higher power its considered religion... :slap:

And i don't believe in religion... cause... i don't have imaginary friends.

Kyle|Lol The PK

And i don't believe in religion... cause... i don't have imaginary friends.

Yeah that sounded just as fucking stupid the first time you said it. You can stop trying to be funny now.

Shut the fuck up newfag.

It's considered his own religion if he twists every belief that that religion has and uses it to his own liking, yeah it becomes more of a cult when you're getting people to commit suicide for the greater being of the leader.

And quite frankly, I think you do have imaginary friends if you think anyone on these forums enjoys your company.